Beach House Part 1: Late Arrival

Angel's Fate

"Welcome to our private beach house!!" Sandeul waved his arms around as he ran inside the large, empty house.   

Everything was white. It was very elegant but had a homey feeling to it. You were amazed with all of the beautiful details. You wanted to look around but knew that the tour had to wait. You peered back at the full van with all of your luggages that still wasn't unloaded or unpacked. The night sky was already dark and stars filled the sky. It was a much better view here than it was in the city. The stars were brighter and easily seen.   

"Yah! Get your over here and help with the luggage!!" Hyunyoung commanded. She strutted over to the still-excited Sandeul and grabbed his ears. "OWW! BABE~ You're hurting me!" He whined. She just rolled her eyes and dragged him over to the car.   

"If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have arrived this late!" Hyunyoung scolded. "We could've taken a plane but you wanted to take the car!" She grabbed her luggage and walked back into the house. Sandeul was following right behind trying to cheer her up.   

"Aww I'm sorry. Don't be mad! Oppa didn't know that the tires would pop!" He tried his best to get her forgiveness. Even though she acted tough, you knew that she would give up sooner or later.   

The rest of you just laughed and watched the entertaining scene unfold right in front of you. Jinyoung shook his head and walked with you and Gongchan to grab his stuff also. "I can't believe I'm related to him..."   

"Hyung~ You know you love him." Gongchan sang, nudging the older one with his elbow. He blew a rasberry and didn't respond. You took your backpack from the front seat and then pulled your medium size luggage out of the car.   

"Let me help..." Gongchan offer and took the heavy luggage from your hand. "But... You're already carrying a lot of stuff." You worried about the weight of the other things he was carrying. "I'm a strong boy" He smiled and reassured you that it was fine.   

You couldn't stand watching him and offered to carry his backpack instead. He didn't mind and smiled. "Come on you two, it's getting late and we should sleep." Jinyoung advised.   

Jinyoung led you and Gongchan up the grand staircase and turned right. The long hallway had 5 doors total running down its side with the last one in the middle at the end. "So which room is ours?" Gongchan wondered and slung his arm over your shoulder.

"What do you mean ours?! _________ is sharing a room with Hyunyoung!" The older one snapped.  

"But hyung... I don't want to sleep alone" Gongchan croaked.

"Aish... This kid. You're sharing one with me" Jinyoung said and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! I thought I told you to stop doing that~!" Gongchan quickly fixed his hair. He could never let his hair become a mess with you around.   

You giggled and helped him fixed a small piece of stranded hair from the back. "I like your hair messy. It makes you look cute" You complimented.   

Even though you didn't notice, Gongchan's cheeks flushed pink as he tried his best to hide is gummy smile. From behind Hyunyoung, voice called your name, "__________! Come, it's late. We should get a good sleep to have fun tomorrow!" She waved you over. You said goodnight to Jinyoung and Gongchan then made your way over to the room you and Hyunyoung were sharing.   

You put the luggage by the door as your body unconsiously walked over and plopped onto the soft and comfortable bed. Both of you didn't even bother changing into your sleeping clothes. Hyunyoung jumped into the covers a few minutes later.   

"Wah~ This bed is soo big! If Seulki was here we could've all shared." You pointed out. Both of you were staring at the ceiling so you didn't see the nod that Hyunyoung gave but just guessed she agreed somewhere in the middle.

"She must be having a good time" Hyunyoung added. Thinking about it just made her envy Seulki more. "Should we give her a call tomorrow?" You suggested and both of you agreed.   

After a long silence, Hyunyoung turned her body facing you and whispered softly near your ear, "You asleep?" You shook your head and replied, "Not yet..."   

"It looks like Gongchan likes you" Hyunyoung said. Your eyes widened but she couldn't see it in the darkness. "W-Wh..What? No we're just friends!" You stammered and wanted to smack yourself for sounding soo silly.   

"Do you like him? Don't worry I won't tell if you do." Hyunyoung asked. "N-No! No... I don't. My heart belongs to Baro!" You declared. After that, you just pulled the cover over your head and turned the other way.   

A faint laugh could be heard with Hyunyoung's still audible voice, "You like him a lot don't you?" Without waiting for an answer that she already knew, she just said a quick "Goodnight!" Then, both of you quickly fell into dreamland. 

 
 
 
 
-------------
 
Sorry for another short chapter and the delay! Will update again soon!
I want to say thank you for all of you subscribers and for all of you newer subbies! You guys inspire me to write more and more! Thank you <3
 
 
Ugh, AFF is gonna kill me. T-T I hate when it undergoes maitenance.
Yupp, this was a shortie. ^^ But please, do comment. I quite like your comments.
If there are any mistakes, just comment or post on my Wall, and I'll fix it ASAP.
Hey forever, six days! Haha.