Chapter 7 - The Kiss

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited so sorry if it doesn’t make sense lol

I'm going to take a break from writing; it's not like people like this story lol

Also, R.I.P. to RiSe and EunB of Ladies' Code

Jungkook POV

"We're here," Taehyung said as we got to his place. We were standing out of his house, or should I say apartment. I thought we were at the wrong place until he unlocks the door and pull me inside. If I thought the outside was small, I was wrong. The inside was smaller. How could someone live like this? The living room only has a sofa and a TV, not the plasma HD TV. either. It was those small box one.

"This is where you live," I ask, walking around and observing every little detail of his place.

"Yup, this is home," he said, plopping down on the couch. "I know it's small but it's still home. Just me and my dad." Him and his dad?

"Where's your mom?"

"My mom passed away when I was little." Oh ! What do I do now?

"Umm, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't know her that well."

"Still... I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Don't worry," he said, standing up now. "Are you hungry?"

"No," I said but my stomach disagrees with me.

"Are you sure," he asks once again but with a smirk this time.

"Fine. I am," I said. "Are you going to cook?"

"I don't know how," he said. Was he serious? 

"What do you do when you're hungry then?"

"I usually order takeout before coming home." God, he's hopeless.

"Where's your kitchen?"

"That way," he said, pointing at a random direction which I walk to. I look around the kitchen and it was pretty small too but it had the necessary item. "What are you looking for," he asks but I ignore him. I was on a mission. I was digging through the cabinets until I found what I was looking for.

"Found it," I said, pulling out the packet of noddle. "Are you ready," I ask but he was confused. 

"Ready for what?"

"I'm about to teach you have to make ramyeon."

 

 

Taehyung POV

Watching Jungkook cook ramyeon was actually enjoyable. He had my apron on which Kyungsoo had bought for me but I never use. He was cutting other ingredients that I never knew I had. I should look around the fridge some more. I think dad restock them without telling me. Oh well, either way, I might burn something if I was to cook.
So as I was saying, watching Jungkook was enjoyable yet weird at the same time. Enjoyable because the way he was prepping was fascinating even if he was cooking ramyeon. Weird because he was cooking for me and I kind of like it. It was a different side of him that I'm seeing. From this view, he looks sweet and I have to admit he is handsome. I never actually look at him with this perspective. He is kind but I think it was because he's acting. I don't think I can handle this any longer. I might fall for him and I can't let that happen.
"So first, we boil water in a pot," he told me so I did what he said. I went to find a pot and put water in it. After he check how much water is supposed to be in there, I went to boil it on the stove.

"Now what," I ask.

"We wait for a bit before putting in the powder," I said and I nodded. After a minute, he put the powder in and stirs the pot. "The fish cakes and eggs go last so they won't get over cooked. When the water is boiled, we'll put the noddle in." I just nodded to everything he said. He would make a good boyfriend someday, just not with me. This is all pretend and him being nice is just part of our deal. "It's done," he said after another couple of minutes had passed by. He picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter