Chapter 6 - The Bonds

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*R.I.P EunB

Kyungsoo POV

After Jungkook's birthday dinner, Jongin and I walked home together since our house was close to each other. As we walk, I learn new things about Jongin. For example, he was in the dance team. Maybe that's why he looks in shape even if he eats dessert for lunch. I would have thought he would have be a little cubby instead of being skinny if he was to eat like that. I'm glad he has something to keep him fit. I also learn that his stage name is Kai. Kai sound like a cool name and I think it suit him but I prefer to him Jongin. 

So it was lunchtime and I couldn't wait for the guys come. I've made a lot of food and I hope Jongin would like it. Ummm, I mean I hope everyone would like it. Taehyung and Yoongi are already here since we got out of the same class but our new friends aren't here yet. 

"Man, Kyungsoo. You out did yourself today," Yoongi said. "This is best food you ever made."

"Thank you, Yoongi. I hope Jongin would like it too," I said.

"Why," I heard Taehyung. "What's going on between you two?"

"Yeah, what is going on between you two?"

"Nothing, Taehyung. We're just friends," I told them. It's not like I like him.

"Good, because he's a playboy," Taehyung reminded me. "Don't get too close to him." What's his deal? I know he's trying to look out for me but I can hang out with whomever I want.

"He's not that bad, Taehyung. He's really sweet."

"He's only doing that to get in your pant."

"You don't even know him like that. And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Out of nowhere, you say you're dating Jeon Jungkook. The guy who have been picking on you since freshmen year. How does that make sense," I ask him.

"That's my business."

"So, making new friends is my business."

"I'm just trying to look out for you," he said.

"From what? Jongin? He is a nice kid."

"But the rumors."

"So what? There were rumors about us too. Are we going to believe in them too?" 

"Guys! Stop it," Yoongi yelled. "You guys are supposed to be friends." Yoongi is right. We're supposed to be friend. I know Taehyung have good intention but I'm a big boy now and I need to let him know that.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung apologize first.

"I'm sorry, too," I apologize also. "I know you're just looking out for me, Taehyung. I'm grateful for that."

"I know. I just want to protect you," he said.

"But you can't protect me from every little thing."

"I know," he whispered. 

"Don't worry. There's not going on with me and Jongin."

"I just can't help worrying about you," he said, scooting over and giving me a hug. "I don't want to see my umma hurt."

"If anyone is hurting me, it'll be you right now," I joked and we all laugh.

"What are you doing," we heard someone said. We all look up and I see Jongin standing behind Jungkook and Jimin. 

"What are you doing to my boyfriend," Jungkook said, putting emphasize on the word "my." Possessive much.

"Nothing," I said and Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter