Chapter 49 - The Forms

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

"What?" As I left my class, a wild Hyuna appear in from of me. She blocks my way from leaving and just smile at me. "Spit it out."

"What college are you and Yoongi applying to," she finally asked. College? It never came up in my mind.

"Haven't thought about it yet."

"That's good. We can discuss it after school then," she said, pulling out a pack of gum from her bag. "Want one?"

"No," I said, lightly pushing her hand away from my face. "Wait, why do you want to know if we pick a school yet?"

"Duh, so I can go to same one."

"Why would you want to go to the same one as us?"

"You guys are fun. I like fun people so might as well tag along with them."

Shaking my head, I told her, "You need to get your priority straight."

 

School come and went; now I'm here with Yoongi in the student center waiting for everyone to arrive. For someone who says to be there a.s.a.p., she taking her precious time getting here.

"Arg! Where are they? I want to go home and sleep," Yoongi whined, not caring who hears him as rest his chin on the table. Currently, there's only one staff member here and she's busy typing behind her computer.

"Give a few minutes," I said while looking at the door to see anyone was coming. So far, there's nobody. Seeing Yoongi pull his hoodie over his head, I started to poke him. "Am I boring?" That surprises him.

"What? What made you think that?"

"I don't know," I said. "I mean, it's just that every time we're together, you rather want to sleep than hang out with me."

"We wake up early just to go to school; I'm tired because of that not because of you."

I bit my inner cheek as my bottom lip went down, not sure if I wanted to tell him. "It's not only that, though. I feel like you're not into me like I'm in to you."

", are you serious," he asked, combing his hair with his fingers. I slightly nodded. "! I'm such a bad boyfriend then. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. I do like you, it's just I'm not good at showing it."

"It's okay," I said, giving him a smile. "Just hearing you say you like me being joy to my face."

"That's not good enough for me," he said, reaching out for my hand. "I don't want you to doubt my feeling for you, ever. How about after this, we shall go on a date to wherever you want to go?"

"You don't have to."

"I know but I want to," he said.

"If you really want to," I started. "I can go for some ice cream."

"Ice cream it is then."

"Ice cream? Where? I want ice cream!"

"At the store, Taehyung," Yoongi said as soon as Taehyung barged in the room followed by Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter