Chapter 16 - The Release

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

After a few days being stuck in this boring, old hospital, I'm finally going to be release today. To say I was happy was an understatement. I was thrill to leave this place. I had to share a room with this old man who constantly fart. I rather go to school than stay here. Not to be mean and all, but I wish I had someone who was around my age to share a room with.

Enough about that though, Jungkook said he wanted to go out with me a few days ago. I'm happy and all but, how are we supposed to act around each other? Do we act the same when our relationship was fake? Or do we act like a real couple? I don't know what we should do. I don't mind when we was acting, I kind of like the way we interact with each other. Him acting all tough and I feeding him. I wonder what he's thinking right now.

 

Jungkook POV

Oh ! I'm dating Kim Taehyung! Sitting here during class, I came to realize I like Kim Taehyung. The person I have been picking on since freshmen year. How in the world did that happen? Not that I mind it now. He's cute. And he's all mine. I mean, he's my boyfriend... I think. We did agree to go out but we never actually ask to be each other boyfriend. Should I be the one to ask him? Sound about right since I am going to be the man in this relationship. Do I have to buy him flowers? I don't think he's into that stuff. Wait, what am I thinking? Err! Kim Taehyung, stop making me think of weird stuff!

 

 

Kyungsoo POV

Today, Taehyung is supposed to be release. His dad had asked me if I can take him home after school since he was working late so I agree to it. After class, I was supposed to wait for Yoongi by the front gate so we can take Taehyung home, but when I got there, I found Jongin instead. "Hey, Jongin," I greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Kyungsoo. Yoongi wanted me to give you this," he said, handing me a note.

The note stated

 

Hey, Soo.

Sorry, I can't make it. I need to help Jimin with his homework. Say hi to Taehyung for me.

Love, Yoongi.

 

"Help him with his homework," I questioned, raising my eyebrows. "Maybe more like making out."

"Everything alright," Jongin ask, standing beside me now.

"Yeah. Yoongi was to come with me to pick up Taehyung," I explain. "But now, I guess I have to go alone."

"No you don't."

"What," I ask.

"I can come with you. I mean if that's okay."

"Oh, if you want," I said.

"Of course I want," he said with a smile.

"Great then. Let’s go."

 

"What do you mean he's not here," I ask the receptionist. Arriving to the hospital, Jongin and I went up to see if we can see Taehyung before they release him. But once we got there, it turns out he checked out.

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Kim had check out half an hour ago," the lady behind the desk said.

"What? He was supposed to leave with me. Did he leave by himself," I ask.

"Oh no. A boy and his father came to get him."

"Was it the Jeon," Jongin ask.

"Let me check," she said, pulling out a chart. "Yes it was."

"Okay. Thank you for your time," Jongin said before he pull me out of the building. Once we was outside of the building, he release me before saying, "guess he couldn't wait to see his boyfriend."

"Call him," I told him.

"What?"

"Just to make sure," I said.

"Fine," he said before pulling his phone out. "Hold on a minute."

 

 

Jungkook POV

I was sitting in Taehyung's sofa when my phone was buzzing. Who would be calling me? I took out my phone and see Jongin caller ID. "What does he want," I said before answering. "What?"

"Is Taehyung with you," the person ask but it wasn't Jongin's voice.

"You're not Jongin. Who's this?"

"It's Kyungsoo."

"Who?"

"God, really? It's Owl."

"Oh. Why do you have Jongin's phone?"

"Seriously, answer my question first," he snap. "Is Taehyung with you!?"

"Gosh, no need to yell. He's right here next to me," I said, putting the phone on speaker. "You're on speaker."

"Hi, Kyungsoo," Taehyung yelled.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! You was to come home with me! You made me look stupid asking the worker for you!"

"I'm sorry," Taehyung apologize. "Jungkook came and pick me up." Oh... was this my fault?

"Why didn't you call me then?"

"Ummm, I forgot."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter