Chapter 2 - The Friend

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

Today was a typical school day. I enter first period, sat down in my seat and wait for the teacher to start teaching. It wouldn't be a typical day without this guy breathing down my neck. "Can I help you," I ask him. He smile and pull back.

"No. I just wanted to say good morning, nerd," he said, pulling out his notebook from his backpack. "Aren't you going to say good morning back?"

"Why should I?"

"Someone in a bad mood," he said, giggling. I'm only in this mood because of you. "It's the polite thing to do when someone say good morning to you, nerd. Maybe, you just need a little incentive; how about a good morning kiss?" Oh no.

"Good morning," I yelled which made everyone look at me. I cover my mouth with both of my hands and turn to look at him. He was enjoying this.

"You should turn it down a little. I'm sitting right here," he said, laughing.

"Jerk," I said, turning away from him.

"Only for you.”

 

I couldn't be happier when the bell rang. I pack up as quickly as possible, trying to get away from him. During class, he was so annoying. He kept on stealing my pens, flicking my ear, and kicking my chair. I just wanted to get out of there and when class was finally over, he tried to trip me as I was leaving. Lucky for me, I caught my balance by grabbing the desk next to me.

"Don't trip, klutz," he said as he left the room, laughing to himself. I swear, man. I'm so happy I have only two classes with him. I could handle him now but last year, he treated me so bad I almost requested to transfer school. I stop myself from doing so because there was only one year left for me and I couldn't leave Kyungsoo and Yoongi behind. It wouldn't feel right if I have left. We trios agreed to graduate together and I wasn't going to break that promise. Speaking of Kyungsoo and Yoongi, I need to go meet up with them at the usual place. I pick up my backpack that I drop and headed to the school's field.

 

"Taehyung-ah," I heard someone scream as I got near the field. I knew it was Kyungsoo, since he was waving at me under the big oak tree. He was standing there by himself. I'm guessing Yoongi is running late.

"Soo-umma! I miss you," I said, running up to him.

"Where were you? I was waiting here all by myself," he said while pouting. He look so cute, I just want to pinch his cheeks which I did.

"Umma, so cute."

"Tae.... stop it," he whines, grabbing a hold of my hands to make me release him.

"I'm sorry," I said, releasing his cheeks. "I just couldn't help it."

"My face is going to hurt for the whole day now," he said, rubbing his cheeks. "Why were you late?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, got held up by you know who."

"Again? Why can't he leave you alone?"

"You know he won't. The only way he'll leave me alone is when I graduate. I can't wait for that to happen."

"I wonder why he only picks on you though. Maybe he got this secret crush on you but is too scare to confess," he said which made me laugh.

"He, have a crush on me? Hahahaha. Kyungsoo, there is no way."

"Hey, you never know."

"He has been picking on me since freshmen year. There no way he likes me like that."

"But, don't you feel weird he only picks on you?"

"I'm just his favorite target," he said. There no way in hell he likes me like that. What is this, Tough love? I'm feeling the toughness of his action but there is no love in it. "Where Yoongi," I asked, trying to change the subject.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter