Chapter 19 - The Meeting

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV

"Quite a little show you guys put there," I said to Taehyung when he sat down. His face couldn't be more redder. "Everyone was watching you. I mean, everyone is still watching you."

"What," he shouted, looking around the cafeteria before pulling his hoodie over his head. "It's not my fault. This guy suddenly got all mad out of nowhere and kiss me in front of everybody."

"Yeah, Jungkook. Why did you kiss Taehyung out of nowhere," I asked but in return, he scowl at me.

"Because I feel like it," he stated.

"Oh really," I said, raising one eyebrows while grinning at him. "It wasn't because you were jealous?"

"What with these questions," he barked, face flushed. Clearly, he doesn't want to be tease. "Are we going to eat or not?"

"Whatever, man," I said, turning away laughing. While I found it funny, the look on Kyungsoo face stated otherwise. I could tell he was displeased. "Come on, Kyungsoo. I was just joking."

"I didn't think it was funny," was what he said before handing out the lunchboxes. "It was perfectly normal for Jungkook to get jealous."

"I was not jealous," Jungkook insisted. "Why do you guys keep implying that?"

"Hey. You did stand up and dragged Taehyung halfway here when you saw he talking to Krystal," Yoongi reminded him. "Not to mention, that 'I'm going to kill you' face you had on you."

"Did not."

"Did so."

"Well, what I was saying," Kyungsoo interrupted. "You shouldn't tease people too much. Especially your friends. It'll only create problems for their relationship."

"Okay, okay," I gave in. "I won't do it anymore. Please, don't be mad at me."

"I wasn't mad at you. I was just making a statement."

"Right," I said, scooting closer to him. "So what's for lunch?"

 

 

Jungkook POV

Freaking Jongin wouldn't let it go. It wasn't like I was jealous or anything. I was just showing everyone at school that Taehyung belong to me, that's all. He didn't need to blow things out of proportion. Gosh, the nerve of him. I shook my head before turning to face Taehyung. To my surprise, he was staring at me. "What," I said to him and he turn away.

"Nothing," he replied, removing the lid of the container. "Just thinking."

"About?"

"The way you looked when you was jealous," he said with a smile.

"Not you too," I complain, dropping my head back. "Can we drop it, please?"

"Fine, fine," he said while giggling. "Here, Mr. Jealous. Open up."

 

 

Jimin POV

Something was odd. Why did Krystal and Hyuna approach Yoongi and Taehyung out of nowhere. They are quite popular around school so it's weird for them to talk to them, let alone act all nice. That being said, I'm contradicting myself. Our group did act the same as them, befriending Yoongi and his group out of nowhere. But, Jungkook and Taehyung did have this weird relationship going on for a long time so it was only natural they got together. I'm not surprise Yoongi and Taehyung doesn't know who Krystal and Hyuna were. Jungkook was pestering Taehyung since freshmen year, so of course he would ignore everyone in school and vice versa. As for Yoongi, he is a little slow when it's coming to remembering faces. It took him awhile to remember I was in his class. "Tsk." I sigh, knowing I was just over thinking this but in the back of my mind, I know I should keep my guard up. I know Yoongi could take care of himself but I'm worry about Taehyung. Jungkook, you better watch him carefully.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter