Chapter 40 - The Explanation

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV (Finally!)

Being Student Council President is tiring but it has its benefits. I have people looking after me so I always have to look my best and set an example. That the tiring part. Waking up early in the morning and going to school's meeting, anyone would be exhausted doing that every day. But like I'd said, it has its benefits. I learn to how to be a leader. Knowing that skill will definitely help me in the future, like right now.

Hyuna and I were lounging around the dining room of the hotel with Jungkook and his friends, except the fact he and Taehyung went up to their room half an hour ago. Being the model student that I am, I asked what they were going to do after graduation. I know that it's in a few months but it doesn't hurt to have a plan after high school. None of them know what they were going to do after graduation.

"Have you guys not think about your careers," I asked, shaking my head as none of them answer. "You guys are hopeless."

"Hey! Graduation is far away," Jimin exclaimed. "We still have time to decide."

"Waiting for the last moment to decide something will definitely hurt you guys," I said. "How about, when we get back, I'll help you guys?"

"Really," Kyungsoo asked. "I don't know what to do about my future, though."

"That's why I'm here," I said, leaning back on my chair. "But for now, let's enjoy this break."

"Hold that thought," Jongin said with his phone in his hand. "Jungkook just called. He's say there's trouble."

"What happen," Jimin asked, getting up from his seat.

"I don't know," Jongin said before turning to me. "But he did say it's your fault."

"My fault? What did I do?"

 

Wondering what Jungkook would have blame me for, I asked Jongin to bring me to their suite. Once we arrive there, we found him standing in front of a bedroom door, banging on it. "Taehyung, open the door," we heard him say as he continue to knock on the door while twisting the doorknob.

"Jungkook," Jongin called out, causing him to stop the pounding and look at us. Once he saw us, he stop his pounding and approach us; more like me instead.

"It's your fault," he said, pointing his finger me.

"What is," I asked, pushing aside his finger.

"Whoa," Jongin said, pulling Jungkook away from me. "Tell us what happen before you blame her."

"What did you do," I asked, crossing my arms. It's most likely he did something. He arches his eyebrows together, while giving us a pout.

"I told him about us," he said, which made Jongin jump.

"About us," he shouted before pointing at the both of us. "When were you two a thing?"

"Never," I answered, turning to Jungkook afterwards. "What did you say to him exactly?" Shaking his head, we walk pass us and went to sit on the couch and we followed him.

"He kept asking about you and me," he started to say. "He asked again today so I finally told him. At first he sat still, trying to process the news but when he did, he started to freak out saying he took me away from you and then lock himself in his room and wouldn't come out."

"Well, did you tell him we worked it out," I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I couldn't," he said. "He ran off right away."

"Okay, guys," Jongin interrupted. "I'm so confuse."

"Explain it to him while I go try to explain to your boyfriend," I said before walking back to the door where we found Jungkook standing. When I got to it, I lightly knock on the door. "Taehyung, it's Krystal," I said, using a soothing voice but there were no answer. "Jungkook told me about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter