Chapter 29 - The First Date

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

 

From Jongin

8:49 A.M

Morning Pretty Eyes!

 

To Jongin

8:50 A.M.

Good morning :)

 

From Jongin

8:50 A.M.

What are you doing?

 

To Jongin

8:51 A.M.

Lying in bed.

 

From Jongin

8:52 A.M.

Could I come see you then?

 

He wants to see me, now? I guess I should shower before he comes. But before I could reply to him, there was a knock on the door. I thought it was my mom so I yell, "it's open!" Turning back to my phone, I texted Jongin he can. I set my phone down beside me and turn to my mom. "Yes, Umma?" Who I thought was my mom wasn't my mom. It was Jongin, standing in my room and I haven't showered yet. Oh no! I look a mess! Quickly, I threw my blanket over myself and hope he didn't see me but I know it was too late because he was chuckling.

"Morning, Pretty Eyes," I hear him say.

"Mo... Morning, Jongin," I said back to him. Oh god! Did he see my bed hair?

"You don't need to hide from me," he said. The bed creak and he sitting next to me, slowly trying to pull the cover off of me but I held on tight.

"I look a mess, though," I said, refusing to let go of the blanket.

"If you don't come out then I'm going in," he said, slowly raising my blanket but I stop him.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! I'll come out," I said but didn't move. I continue to lie there and hide underneath my blanket. I could feel the bed shifting so I know he's still here. What am I go in to do?

"Kyungsoo," he whispers.

"Yes," I reply.

"Can you come out under there," he asks. "Please?"

"O...okay," I said. Guess I have no choice. Removing the cover off my head slowly, I face the other way so he wouldn't see my face. He's laughing. I bet it was because of the way I look. I closed my eyes, wanting to disappear. Out of nowhere, I felt fingers under my chin and moving my face.

"Don't hide your face from me," he said, bringing his face closer to mine. "It's perfect in my eyes, even if you have bed hair." He lean in and kiss my forehead, causing my face to heat up. After he pulls away, he stares into my eyes before looking down towards my lip. He moves in closer so my reaction was to close my eyes and move in as well. But before our lips could touch, his phone rang. I open my eyes and look at him. He was clearly annoyed on whoever was calling. He pulls out his phone out of his pocket and said, "It’s Jungkook." Rolling his eyes, he answers the call on speaker. "What?"

"Well good morning to you too, jerk" We heard Jungkook said. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

"I didn't," Jongin said, bringing the phone closer to his mouth. "You interrupted mine and Kyungsoo time."

"Wow, you're with Owl this early. You work fast," Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter