Chapter 39 - The Girl

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV

"Stupid meeting," I complained, resting my head on the table. I barley sleep a wink last night and now I'm sitting here at the dining hall waiting for this stupid meeting to start. There are hardly any students here yet. Heck, even the Soo and Tae wasn't even here yet. Why was I even here right now? I could've slept in a little more.

"Just wait a few more minutes," a voice beside me had said. Taking a seat next to me, I didn't bother raising my head up since it was his fault for me be up this early. "People are starting to show up."

"But I'm tired," I whined. Picking up my head, I pointed at the darkness under my eyes.

"It's your fault for staying up all night," he said, shoving my head away from him with his finger. "You just had to finish watching the show last night even though I reminded you about this meeting."

"But it was about hip hop," I argued. "That rapper Suga was killing it!"

"I never knew you were in to that stuff," he said, shaking his head. "Learn something new about you every day."

"Yeah," I replied. "What do you get?" When we arrive here, he told me to grab us a table while he gets some food.

"I got two bowls of rice, eggs rolled, sausages, some gim (seaweed), miso soups and two bottle of orange juice," he said, pushing a tray over to me. "Eat up."

"M'k," I said, picking up my chopstick. "Jal mug get sum mi da! (I'll eat well!)" Taking the first bite, I look around the room and notice more students coming in. Turning to Jimin, I found him sitting still. Noticing his food haven't been touch, I pick up a piece of sausage and brought it before his mouth. "Ah!" He smiles at me before accepting the piece of meat. "You have to eat, too!"

"Okay, okay" he said, picking an egg rolled with his chopsticks and placing it in his mouth. "Happy?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full. It's a turn off," I joked, which earn me a slap on my arm. I let out a laugh and continue to feed him.

"Aww! Look at this two! Aren't they cute?"

"Huh," I said, looking towards the direction of the voice. Two set of tray was place down on the table and standing across us was Krystal and Hyuna. "Oh, morning."

"Morning, oppas! Mind if we sit with you," Hyuna asked.

"Not at all," Jimin said.

"Thanks," Hyuna said, pulling out a seat before sitting down. Krystal doing the same. "Where are the other guys?"

"Still getting ready, I think," I answered.

"They're here," Krystal said, not looking up from her food. I turn and look around but I couldn't find them.

"Where," I asked.

"Awe! That's so cute," Hyuna said out of nowhere.

"They're walking this way," Krystal said, point at their direction with her chopsticks. "Jungkook is carrying Taehyung on his back."

"What," I said, turning to where she was pointing. Sure enough, she was right. Walking this way was Jungkook carrying, what looks like a half asleep Taehyung on his back while Kyungsoo and Jongin follows right behind them. I swear that kid can get Jungkook to do anything he wants.

"Morning, Yoongi! Jimin," he shouted over Jungkook's ear as they arrived at the table. "Hi, Krystal! Hi, Hyuna!"

"I'm going to drop you if you don't stop screaming," Jungkook said, pretending to lose his grip on Tae.

"Yah! Don't do that," Taehyung yelled even louder, clutching on to Jungkook like his life depend on it.

"Causing a commotion early in the morning, you guys are something," Krystal said. Looking around the room, we saw mostly everyone looking at our table.

"Sorry," Taehyung yelled once again, causing Jungkook to put him down on a chair next to me. "Yah! My lower back still hurt!"

"Told you not to yell anymore," Jungkook said while patting Tae's hair. "Stay here while I get you something to eat."

"Fine," Taehyung said, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'll go with you," Kyungsoo said, pulling Jongin up as well. "Let's see what they have, Jongin."

"Okay," he said. As soon as they left, Taehyung started to poke me.

"What, Tae," I asked.

"I'm hungry," he said as he rubbed his tummy.

"Jungkook is getting you food," I said. "Can't you wait?"

"No," he said while shaking his head. "Can't I have a bite of yours?"

"Really," I asked and he nodded his head.

"Please," he said, bringing his hands together.

"Fine," I said. Scooping up a spoonful of rice, with a sausage on top, I brought it to his mouth. "Ah..." He gladly accepts it, giving me a thumb up while chewing on the food.

"You're the best," he said after swallowing.

"Ahem," Jimin cough out. "You know, his boyfriend is sitting right here."

"It was only a bite, Jimin," Taehyung said. "No need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter