Chapter 26 - The First Fight

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV

Throughout the song, I was look at the direction Kyungsoo was standing. Thanks to a little help from Jimin and Yoongi, I could easily spot them. I hope he like the dance I prepared for him, I put a lot of effort into it. Wanting to know if he like it, I rushed off stage as the song end and ran to the spot he was standing at. The strange thing was when I arrived there, I found no Kyungsoo, only Jimin and Yoongi. "Where did Kyungsoo go," I ask them.

"Behind you," Jimin said. I quickly turn around but he wasn't there.

"Where? I don't see him," I said, turning back around. Jimin shook his head before walking up to me and turn me back around. He then positions my head to where Kyungsoo was standing.

"There! On stage," he pointed out. Focusing my eyes, I got a clear view of Kyungsoo but, why is he up there and who's the guy standing next to him?

"What's he doing up there," I asked.

"He wanted to do something for you in return. You know, for your dance," Yoongi said, tapping my back as he stood beside me.

"But who's that guy," I asked.

"Why jealous," Jimin teased. "Don't be. He's just a classmate of his. He was afraid to go on stage alone but lucky for him Kyungsoo spotted that guy and asks him to perform with him. What was his name again?"

"Byun Baekhyun," Yoongi answered. "He's usually Kyungsoo's partner during school's concert. I have to tell you, both of them have amazing voice."

"Hold up," I said, turning to face Yoongi. "He's going to sing?"

"Yup," he said, grinning at me. "He's going to sing for you." Kyungsoo, singing for me?

 

"Hello, everyone," the announcer yelled through the mic. "We have a special duo on stage with us.  Remember Jongin dedicating his performance to Kyungsoo? Well, it looks like Kyungsoo is doing the same thing for Jongin. How about you guys introduce yourself."

"Hello, everyone! I'm Byun Baekhyun," the little guy with eyeliner greeted.

"Um... Hello. I'm Do Kyungsoo," Kyungsoo shyly introduce himself.

"Hello, guys. You guys are singing for someone special, right," the announcer asked.

"Yes! Chanyeol! This one is for you," Baekhyun scream.

"And what about you, Kyungsoo? This is for Jongin, right," the announcer asked and Kyungsoo nodded. "Nice, nice. Now, without further delaying, I'll give you Baekhyun and Kyungsoo!"

 

Kyungsoo POV

After the song end, we both bow and rush off stage. Baekhyun said goodbye to me before running up to a tall guy that was standing beside the stage. It was Chanyeol, the guy Baekhyun was singing the song for. I meet him a couple of time when he come pick up Baekhyun up from our class. He's really a cool person, just like Jongin. Thinking about Baekhyun and Chanyeol relationship, make me a little jealous. I want someone to pick me up after class, and I think I know who would if I give him the chance. Okay, I don't need any more time. What I need now is to find Jongin.

 

Jungkook POV

"Your friend can sing," I said to Taehyung. After I found Taehyung (more like, he found me), he pulled me towards the performance area. We tried to find Owl and the other but there were too many people around so we opted to stand behind the crowd and watch Jongin dance from here. Owl really surprised me when he steps on stage after Jongin hop off. I can't believe he have the gut to sing in front of everyone. I give him props.

"Let's go find the other," Taehyung said, pulling me into the crowd after Owl finish singing.

"Slow down," I said, pulling my hand away. He gave me a hurt face but I inform him I needed to use the restroom. "My bladder is about to explode. I need to release it."

"Want me to come with you," he asked but I shook my head.

"Go find your friends first. I'll catch up with you soon," I said, waving at him before leaving. Finding the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter