Chapter 21 - The Sleepover Part 2

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

Setting up dinner in the living room, I pretended to forget about my little promise I made with Jungkook and sat next to Kyungsoo. Jungkook gave me this 'what are you doing' look but I ignored him. He tried to get my attention by faking a cough but I didn't want to give in that easy so I proceeded to talk Kyungsoo. In the corner of my eye, I could tell he was getting impatience. "Kim Taehyung," he said in a deep voice which frighten me a bit. "Did you forget about our promise?"

"No. I just wanted to thank Kyungsoo for cooking the rice," I lied. I was just stalling for time so I wouldn't have to sit on him.

"You can thank him by sitting where you'd promise you would sit. Now, come here," he demanded while squinting one of his eyes.

"Fine, fine," I said, pushing myself up. I let out sigh before walking over to him.

Before I had the chance to sit, he hooked his arms around me, pulling me down. "Good boy," he said, grinning at me. Kyungsoo and Yoongi gave me a look but they smile at me when I gave them a wink. They know I was up to something. Mission starts now! The plan was to do super aegyo on him; he'll will find it annoying and push me away.

When I got myself comfortable on his lap, I hooked my arms around his neck. "Kookie," I purred, leaning on his shoulder.

"Ye...yes," he stuttered, which made me smile.

"Can you feed me," I asked, playing with a lock of his hair.

At first, it was working. He was pulling away from me, just by a few inches. "Wha... what? Can't you do it? You have hands," he rebutted.

"I know but if I am going to sit here, it will get messy for the both of us," I pouted, trying to pull off the ultimate puppy dog face. I must have over done it because he actually submitted.

"It's okay. I don't mind," he whispered into my ear, giving me goose bumps. "But since I'm nice, I'll feed you." Damn! I thought he would be tougher and tell me to get off of him after seeing too much aegyo. "Isn't he the cutest thing ever?"

"I know," Yoongi agreed. "He's the King of aegyo. When he wants something from us, he'll do that face." I'm going to kill you later, Yoongi! 

The first ten minutes of dinner is going smoothly but I don't want to sit on him for the rest of the night. Even though I'm getting fed, sitting on Jungkook's lap is uncomfortable. Since plan A was a busted, it's time to start plan B.

I started to hum a song while moving my body along with it, almost like I was dancing. "Stop moving too much," he said while he was feeding me.

"What," I said, acting like I didn't understand while opening my mouth.

"You're hurting my legs," he said as he fed me rice.

"They wouldn't hurt if I wasn't sitting here," I whispered to myself, mouth full of rice.

"What?"

"No...nothing," I stuttered, leaning on his shoulder as I chew my food. After I swallowed, I resumed with the plan. I started to hum again and rock my body.

"You're doing it on purpose," he claimed but I look at him like I have no clue in what he's talking about.

"What?"

"Stop moving or I'll stop feeding you," he whispered.

I nodded before saying, "Fine."

Plan B was a failure so it's time to resort to my last plan, plan C. This have to work.

When he bended forward to grab a piece of meat with his chopsticks, with one hand around my waist, I leaned forward and pecked his neck.

"What the hell!?"

"Your neck is very smooth. It looks kissable," I said, leaning up one more time and pecked the same spot.

"Do it later when we're alone," he hissed but I shook my head. "Is he always this random?"

"Pretty much," Kyungsoo said, not really paying attention to us. Same goes to Yoongi. I kissed his neck on last time before he set his chopsticks down.

"Get off."

"What," I whispered, cocking my head to the side.

"I know what you're doing," he stated. "You're persistent. You can go sit over there."

"Okay," I said quickly, jumping off of his lap. I rushed over to Kyungsoo, sitting beside him so I wouldn't get pulled back down.

"Watch when we go to sleep," he said before going back to his meal. Man! I never win against him! The way he said send chills down my back. I'm not looking forwards to sleeping now.

 

"That wasn't really nice of you," I heard when I reached my room. I took my time eating so I was the last one to finish. I had to do the dishes afterward, too. Not like it matter. I was just stalling for time so I wouldn't feel Jungkook's wrath. I was hoping he was asleep by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter