Chapter 20 - The Sleepover Part 1

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

"Do you... do you want to stay the night," was the question he asked me. It totally caught me off guard since it was him taking the initiative as I was about to leave. His look right now makes my chest tighten. Face redden, avoiding eye-contact, and also in his uniform, he look like an angel trying to commit a sin.

"I don't have no other change of clothes," I stated, which was truth since I haven't head home yet.

His head suddenly jerk up, releasing my arm before saying, "you can borrow some of mine."

"Cool, but I don't have a toothbrush."

"We have some extra," he answered quickly. It might only be me but I think he really want me to stay. I wonder what else he might offer to convince me to stay the night.

"What about your dad?"

"On a business trip. Wouldn't be back until Sunday." Oh, dad is gone. Maybe I should stay the night but then there's his two friends. We can't do anything with them around.

"What will we eat?"

"We can order takeout." He seems to have an answer for everything I throw at him. One more question. Let's see what he might say.

"Where will I sleep?"

"You can sleep on my bed. I can sleep outside with the others." Yup, I knew it.

"You must really want me to stay considering how fast you're answering my question," I stated which caught him off guard. Him smiling and all is cute but, seeing his face red as a tomato, unable to talk is hot. "You really want me to stay that badly," I asked, walking closer to him. I brought my face closer to his, lips beside his ear. From where I was standing, hearing him swallow his saliva is ing y. "Do you?" It took him a few seconds for him to answer.

"Ye...yes," he whispered low enough for the both of us to hear. Biting the inside of my cheeks didn't help me hold back my smile. Here, I thought Taehyung was so innocent but him asking me to stay the night got me second thinking. It would be fun to do something with no adult around but since his friends are here, I must keep it pg.

"Fine," I said, fixing my composure. "But you're sleeping with me."

"Wha...what," he shouted, jumping a couple of steps away from me. "But..." I guess he isn't innocent at all for jumping to conclusion like that. Seriously, why do people assume that sleeping with me mean to have ?

"Oh my god," I said, thumping my forehead with my palm. "Not like that, idiot. I mean sleep with me on the same bed. Just sleep."

"Oh... right," he said, rubbing the back of his neck and trying to laugh it off. 

"Or we can do something else," I joked, giving him a smirk.

"No, no. Sleeping is good," he stated, wrapping his arms around himself like it was some shield. There he's go again, jumping to conclusion. I shook my head before walking towards and flick his head. "Ouch, what was that for," he asked, rubbing the spot I just hit.

"That's for being a ert," I answered.

"But you're the one who suggested to do something else," he rebutted, trying to make me the bad guy.

"Yeah. Something like a massage was what I was suggesting but clearly you have a dirty mind. I can't believe I have a ert as a boyfriend."

"I am not," he tried to defend himself but I dismissed him. Teasing him was too fun but I have to end it.

"As much I like to tease you, I need to make a call to my parents if I’m sleeping over."

"Fine," he said, stomping away like a little kid. "But we're not done yet. I'll be in the living room when you're done." 

 

I had to call my parents to let them know I was staying over at Taehyung's place. They wasn't thrilled at me sleeping over at first, stating it wasn't good of me to stay at my boyfriend's house but I convince them after I mention Taehyung's friends was staying over too. With the new knowledge, they told me to be careful before hanging up.

After my conversation with my parents, I enter the living room. Taehyung was in nowhere in sight, only his friends was. Not wanting to be rude, I gave them a small "hey." They greeted me back and seconds later, Taehyung exited his bedroom holding a pair of clothes.

"Here you go," he said, handing them to me. "I think these will fit you. You can change in bathroom. You know where it is, right?"

"Duh," I said, grabbing the clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter