Chapter 27 - The Third Wheel

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

"J... Joonmyun, what are doing here," I asked, shocked to see him standing here. He disappear two years ago after breaking up with me and out of nowhere, he's here. I don't know what I feel. Happy? Sad? Angry? What was I supposed to feel like when your ex-boyfriend, who I haven't seen for two years, appears out of nowhere?

"I came to see this," he said, opening his arms out.

"Oh," I whisper, a little hurt.

"I'm just kidding," he said, putting his arms down. He walks closer to me and placing his hands on my shoulders. "I came to see you."

"You're lying," I said, brushing his hands off my shoulders and taking a step back. Having him this close to me felt wrong.

"No I'm not," he claims, crossing his arms. "I did come to see you. I missed you so much when I was gone."

"Then you should have contacted me instead of leaving without a trace," I yelled, angry at his comment. Noticing people was watching us; I calm myself down and pull him away from the crowd. Once we found a secluded place, I release him. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Do you know what I felt when I found out you left? Destroy. Breaking up with me and then leaving the country, I thought it was my fault. I cried for weeks and might have still if it wasn't for Taehyung and Yoongi. Your parent didn't even tell me where you went."

"I'm sorry," was all he said.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it," I said, disgusted that he was acting all innocent.

"But I'm back," he said, opening his arms.

"So? You broke up with me, remember," I said. "What do you want me to do? Run into your arms? Sorry but I moved on."

"Kyungsoo, look. I broke up with you so you wouldn't be sad that I was leaving. I did it for you," he said.

"What? Did it for me," I said, sick that he's trying to put this on me. "If you care about me, you would have tried to work on the relationship. Maybe a long distance relationship would have work."

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry," I interrupt him. "I'm sorry for making you think you can have me whenever you want. I'm not the same person I was in the past. I've change and this change person like someone else now. I know he like me too but I was stupid for making him wait this long."

"It was worth the wait," said a voice coming from behind me. Recognizing the voice, I quickly turn around and found Jongin standing there, smiling.

"Jongin," I whisper. He walks up to me and put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Kyungsoo is taken so I suggest you to find someone else," he said to Joonmyun. I see Joonmyun glaring at Jongin, clearly displeased to see him have his arm around me. Turning around, he started to walk away but stop in his track, facing me one more.

"Don't think this is the last time you'll see me," he said before disappearing into the night. Once we were alone, Jongin look down at me.

"You was talking about me, right," he ask. "Cause if you didn't, this will be embarrassing."

"Goof," I said, lightly elbowing him on the side. I remove his hand and entwine our fingers together. "Of course I mean you."

"Good," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "So we're dating now?"

"If you still want too," I answer. Suddenly, he pulls me into a hug.

"Are you kidding? Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter