Chapter 18 - The Cafeteria

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

It's Friday and that mean the weekend is right around the corner. Yesterday forecast said it was going to be sunny all week but when I woke up today, it was raining. "Stupid weatherman," I breath out. I wanted to hang out with Yoongi this weekend but thanks to this weather, it looks like we can't. Maybe we can hang out at one of our place? I should ask him. "Might as well head to school now."

 

"Wow, it's really pouring," I said, looking outside the window. It was lunch and the rain haven't let up yet. It's quite the opposite. It's raining cats and dogs. "So much for eating outside today."

"It's not that bad," Jongin said, trying to lighten the mood. "It's warm here in the cafeteria."

"That's because most of the students are in here," Jungkook stated. "The is taking Taehyung so long."

"Miss your boyfriend already," I tease, poking his shoulders. It's funny seeing Jungkook look like this, where he's caring about someone else other than himself.

"Nu...no, I'm not," he said, trying to act all cool. "That owl boy is with him and he got our lunches."

"Hey! You should at least call him by his name," Jongin interject, taking a seat on the table instead of the chair like any normal person would. "Kyungsoo put his heart and soul into our food. It would be nice of you to learn his name."

"I know his name, okay. I still prefer to call him Owl," Jungkook defended, placing his head on the table. "Where are they?"

"Keep acting like that and I hope they don't come."

"Shut up, man."

"Kidding. They'll be here soon."

"Yeah," I agree with Jongin. Within a minute, I see them walking through the door. "See. They're here," I pointed out.

"Good," Jungkook said, raising his head up. "I'm hungry."

"Kyungsoo-ah," Jongin yelled, making Kyungsoo and everyone else in the room look at our direction. He jump off the table, dust off his pant and made his way to them. As he was walking there, I could see every students looking at him like he was the most interesting person in the room. I feel bad for Kyungsoo, who was also receiving the stares, look uncomfortable being drag by Jongin. I can't blame him or the other guys. They are hanging out with us now. "Come on, Soo. I can't wait to eat your food."

"Oh, um... okay," he said as Jongin push him on to a chair before taking a seat beside him. "Hi, guys."

"Hey," I greeted and Jungkook grunt. Seriously, he could be a little nicer. "Ignore him. You know how he is."

"It's okay," Kyungsoo reassured. "I'm okay with it."

"So where Yoongi and Taehyung," I ask when I didn't see them follow Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"They was," Kyungsoo started, turning around to look. "Right behind me."

"Look like they got lost," I joked.

"Or maybe someone pulled them aside," Jongin stated. I look at him, thinking it was a joke but he wasn't. He use his chin to point at a certain direction and see Yoongi and Taehyung was standing there, talking to some girls. I turn to Jungkook and see his eye twitch. Ha-ha, jealous much?

 

 

Taehyung POV

 

Yoongi, Kyungsoo and I made our way to the cafeteria since we couldn't eat at our usual place because of the rain. Truth be told, I never really ate in there before so today would be my first time. Kind of scared to eat i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter