Chapter 13 - The Sick One

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

! It's Monday and that means school. Why does the weekend end so fast? "Honey! Are you awake," I heard my mom asked behind my door.

"Yes! I'm awake," I replied to her. After dinner that day, I walked into the house angry. My parents knew something went wrong with my talk with Taehyung. They didn't question it but they did tell me to not give up.

"That's good. Get ready for school then."

"Okay." Man, I don't want to go. It's already too late. I don't want to see him. I bet he doesn't want to see me either, like I care. I did nothing wrong. It was him not me. If anything, he should be the one scared to go to school. And then there's Jongin. Some friend he is. Who goes behind a friend's back when they find out the relationship was all a lie. "Aish!" Why am I still thinking about them? They're dead to me. Forget them. I need to get up and get ready for school.

 

When I arrive to class, I see him sitting there face down on his desk. What? Having a bad day? Like I care. I walk to my desk and set my things down before sitting down. I think he heard me since he raised his head up and turned to me. Damn! He look like . Did he sleep at all? "Jungkook," I heard him said but I look away. I ignored him by taking out my stuff but he kept of pestering me. "Jungkook-ah."

"What," I said to him as I continue to get ready for class.

"Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"About us."

"There's nothing to talk about." Which was true since this dating thing was fake in the first place.

"But," he started but I interrupted him.

"Shut it," I said, finally facing him. "Class is about to start and I don't want to hear you anymore."

"But..."

"Good morning, class," our teacher said as she step into the classroom stopping him from talking to me. For once, I am actually glad to see her. Now, if only this day can just fly by so I can go home, sleep and avoid everyone around.

 

 

Jongin POV

"Come on. Where is he?" After first period end, I went to look for Kyungsoo during my break. How hard was it to find one guy? Well, apparently really hard. I went to the usual place where he hanged out but I didn't find him. I went to his locker but no luck either. I swear, it's like he doesn't want me to find him. Did come to school today? I think he did. Gosh, Kyungsoo. Where are you?

I was about to give up but didn't because as I was walking to my locker, I spotted a familiar backpack walking in the hallway. I march up to it and turn the person around. To my luck, it was Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo-ah," I said to him.

"Jongin," he said, head facing down.

"Look, please don't be mad at Taehyung."

"Why not," he asked. "He betrayed me."

"No he didn't. It was I who'd kiss him," I explained.

"Why," he asked, raising his head and looking into my eyes. "I thought you said you liked me? So why did you kiss him?"

"It's complicated," I answered. "Look, I'll explain every..." I was interrupted when I heard a commotion behind me. When I turn around, I saw Jungkook being chased by Taehyung. Something didn't look right. Taehyung face was rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter