Chapter 44 - The Other Guy

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for the comments guys/girls! Your comments kept me alive and writing lol!

 

Kyungsoo POV

"Morning, guys!"

"Um, what are you doing here, Joonmyun." Walking to school with Jongin, we were surprised to see Joonmyun standing in front of the school's gate.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm enrolled in this school as of today," he said, pointing to the school.

"Um... No," Jongin said, gripping my hand hard. "You never mention anything about that." He lessens his hold when he felt me trying to pull away. I finally got my hand out.

Rubbing my sore hand, I took a step closer to Joonmyun. "Well I'm glad you decide to go to this school. It's a nice way to end senior year having your friends besides you."

"Sure is," he said, smiling.

"Did you get your schedule yet," I asked which he nodded.

"Yeah," he said, pulling out a paper from his backpack and pushing it towards me. "You want to see?"

"Of course," I said, taking it out of his hand. Observing it, I noticed he had all the same class as me. "We have all the same class."

"Really? What a coincidence."

"Coincidence my ," I caught Jongin whispered so I lightly hit his arm for saying that. "Ouch!"

"Come on, Joonmyun. I'll show you around," I said, linking arms with him as I lead the way and ignoring Jongin cries coming from behind us.

"Yah! I'm coming, too!"

 

Jongin POV

Sitting alone at the bleachers while waiting for class to start was quiet. Watching other students interact with one another was boring. Seeing them laugh to a stupid joke one made makes me feel jealous. Some students wave and greet me but leave right after. Maybe I'm feeling like this because Kyungsoo decided to ditch me so he can show that guy around the campus. None of my friend is here because they are busy with their love life. Who could blame them? I would have stick to Kyungsoo's side, too if that guy didn't show up here in the first place.

"You're here too?"

Turning to my left, I spot Jungkook making his way towards me. Surprisingly, there's no Taehyung next to him. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"I can ask you the same question," he said, dropping his bag down to the ground and taking a seat next to me.

"Touché." Leaning back as I look up towards the sky, I said, "did you know Joonmyun transferred to our school?"

"Really," Jungkook asked. "Kyungsoo's showing him around?"

"Yeah."

"Man, what's up with these random people appearing out of nowhere," Jungkook said, releasing a small grunt afterwards.

"What do you mean," I asked, turning my face towards him.

"New kid was put in our class yesterday and apparently he and Taehyung was best friends when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter