Chapter 31 - The Location

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Lying on Taehyung's bed, with his head lying on top of my chest, hugging me by the waist is relaxing. I thought I was a hugger when I sleep, turns out Taehyung was, too. He fell asleep not too long ago but I couldn't, not with him in my arms. He makes me feel weird. Is his weirdness rubbing on me? It can't be, right? Weirdness can't be contagious, could it? Like, whenever I see him, my face brightens up and the inside of my stomach gets all tiggly. When I see him looking down, I want to beat up the person who causes him to be sad, even though, most of the time it was me. Like now, seeing him like this makes my heart beats rapidly and he's just sleeping. What is this feeling? Is this what love feels like? Who am I kidding, I'm bulling myself right now. What is love? I know I like him but love, I don't know. Heck, I'm just a boy. I can't be a boy in love. Maybe it's my hormones that are making me feel this way. Yup, that's it. War of hormones, constantly fighting with each other is what I'm feeling. I'm going with that. Hold on. Is that knocking I'm hearing?

(Knock, knock)

Yup, it is. I guess they are here. Thank goodness they finally arrive or else I would have been lying here and think about my feeling. I am a man and men don't worry about feeling like that. Still, I can't help but wonder if he thinking like I am. Of course not. He's sleeping here like there no care in the world. Using me as a pillow, who does he think he is? "Aye, wake up," I said, poking his cheek. "There's someone at the door."

He groans, hug me tighter and say, "You get it."

"How can I get it if you won't let go of me," I asked. "Beside it's your house, you should be the one who answer the door."

"But you're warm," he said, snuggling his face on to my chest. "I don't want to get up."

"If you don't get up, then I can't get up," I informed him. Thinking of a way to get him up, an idea pop into my head. "Hey, do you smell that?"

"Smell what," he asked.

"That smell. Something smells good," he said. "I bet Yoongi brought something good to eat." The next thing I know was that I was being dragged outside from his room.

"I forgot all about that," he yelled, stopping at the end of the hallway. He lean in and gave me a quick peck on my cheek before saying, "thanks for reminding me."

"Well, you know me," I said, trying to play it off. I wanted him to get door but it looks like it backfired. Hey, at least I got a reward for it. "I'm going to get some water," I told him as I let him answer the door. As I walk into the kitchen, I heard voices other than Jimin and his boyfriend coming from the front door. Great! More people inviting themselves over. I shook my head as I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. Twisting the cap off, I took a sip to quench my thirst. Taking another sip, I turn around and close the fridge's door with my foot.

"Boo," a scream pop out of nowhere. Who ever tried to scare me wasn't expecting water from my mouth to be spraying on him. That came out like a broken fountain. "Ewww! What the hell," said the person. Turns out it was Jimin. Water was dripping down from his face to the floor. It was pretty hilarious seeing him like that.

"That's what you get for scaring me," I said, wiping the excessive water that was on my lip.

"Aww, what happen here," Jongin asked as he enters the room. "Did little Jimin get wet?"

"No , Sherlock," he answered, wiping the water off his face.

"Nice," Jongin said, giving me a fist bump.

"I need new friends," he said. "Taehyung! Do you have an extra shirt I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter