Chapter 15 - The Hospital Date

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

 

After my little talk with Taehyung, the Owl and Jongin came back in with foods while Jimin and the other guy said their goodbye before leaving. I was pretty happy they brought food since I have skip lunch today. "I wonder if you can eat this, Taehyung," Owl said as he remove the containers from the bag. "It's not hospital's food."

"Why don't you ask the doctor if he can eat," I told him. "Or the nurse."

"Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of that," he said before leaving the room once again.

"What do you think he got us," Taehyung whisper to me.

"I don't know but considering it Owl, I think he got you something you likes," I said, sitting down on the chair beside his bed.

"Really? I can't wait to eat it then," he said while rubbing his hands together, which I found cute but I'm not going to tell him that.

"Well, wait a little longer until they say it's okay."

"But I'm hungry..."

"Who told you to starve yourself," I said to him and I think it kind of shock him. His eyes double in size and he look down at his hands. I think I wasn't supposed to know.

"I'm sorry," he murmur. "I didn't mean to."

I took a small breath before saying, "just don't do it again. Everyone was worried."

"You was worried," he ask me and I turn away.

"What? Me? What are you talking about," I tried to play it off but thanks to someone name Jongin, snitch on me.

"Don't worry, Taehyung. Jungkook over here was crying his eyes off when he saw you laying on the gurney."

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I did not! Don't tell him that."

"But it's true," he said while laughing.

"It's not funny, Jongin," I complain. He thought he will get a laugh by making fun of me? Ooh just watch when I tell his beloved owl about him. "Just watch," I told him and he snicker. I was close to get up and smack him but didn't when Taehyung entwine his hand with mine.

"Thank you," he said.

"For what."

"For caring." Gosh, man. This guy is making me a mushy inside.

"Yeah, whatever," I said to him, giving his hand a squeeze. Man, where the hell did Owl go? 

"I'm back," Owl said when he reenter the room. "I brought the nurse with me."

"Good," Taehyung said, releasing my hand and holding up the container. "Can I eat this?"

"Hold on a minute, sonny," the nurse said while giggling. "Let me check if everything okay. Guys can you give me some space?" We move out of the way for her and she did her stuff. I kind of got to see his tone stomach when she lifted up his hospital's gown. Calm yourself down, Jungkook. Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter