Chapter 50 - The Ice Cream Date

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

As I was going through the sack of papers, I notice Jungkook left one blank. I purposely gave him this school because I know he can get in so I was taken back when found it blank. "Jungkook, can I see you for a sec before you go," I asked him as everyone was leaving.

"Yeah, hold on," he said, motioning the other to head out first. Once they were gone, his face told me he knew what I was going to talk. "No."

"Why not," I asked, confused with his answer. "It's the best school and you'll definitely get in."

"I don't want to."

"Oh, come on," I said, not believe him. "I'm going there. Give me a real reason why you choose all the school Taehyung pick and didn't apply for this one." That's when everything clicks.

"Guess you know the answer already."

"Jungkook, you know that's not a good excuse."

"Why not? Not being away from Taehyung sound like a good reason to me," he stated.

"So if Taehyung found out you didn't want to apply because of him, you think he will let that go?"

"You're not telling him!"

"Of course I'm not," I said, pushing the form on to him. "That's because you're applying for it."

"Krystal..."

"Just do it. I'm just looks out for you."

"Fine, fine," he said. "But I'll fill it out later. They're waiting for me."

"Give it to me by tomorrow. If you don't, then I will tell Taehyung," I said with a smile. "You wouldn't want that, would you now?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'd told I will," he said, jamming the paper into his backpack. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

 

Taehyung POV

I waited at the front gate for Jungkook to come out. Yoongi and Jimin went ahead as I stayed behind. Jackson told me he was heading out first, not wanting to be a third wheel or fifth wheel if you include Yoongi and Jimin. So, after saying goodbye, I wait here by myself. Jungkook is taking his time with Krystal. Hurry! I want ice cream! A double scoop of vanilla ice cream, covered with caramel drizzle with small cuts of strawberries is calling my name! Jungkook! Palliwa!

"I'm here!" Finally! "Where's Jackson?" Before he could ask more questions, I grab his wrist and pull him towards the ice cream store.

"Jackson went home."

"Really? Damn," he whispered but I caught it.

"What do you mean damn?"

"Nothing," he said but I didn't let it go.

"Speaking of Jackson, why are you being so nice to him," I asked, stopping our walk. "I know I asked before but I know you're up to something. Now talk, Jeon Jungkook!"

"It's nothing, really," he said. "I want him to feel welcome; he is your best friend from middle school. I want him to like me."

"Stop trying so hard," I said, poking his chest. "Try any harder and he might fall for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter