Chapter 35 - The Happy Couple

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

"What a long day," Jongin said as we arrived back to our room. We took advantage of the spa and got a massage. It was relaxing.

"It was fun, right," I asked, taking a seat on the luxurious couch that was in the room. Ah, it was soft.

"Yeah, it was fun," Jongin answered, taking a seat next to me. He placed his arm around me and pulled me closer. "It was awesome, especially when I got to spend time with you."

"Cheesy," I said, nudging his ribs. "I wonder if Taehyung and the others are back. It's pretty late."

"I think they are," Jongin said. "I've seen their shoes by the door."

"I'm going to go check on them and change while I'm at it," I said, pushing myself off the sofa. "You should change, too."

"But it's soft here," he said, sticking his arms out. "Help me up." Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a hold of his hands and pulled him up.

"Come on now. Go get ready for bed," I said, pushing him towards his room.

"Only if you sleep with me," he said, catching me off guard.

"Wh...What," I asked, feeling my cheeks heated up.

Turning his head to the side, he started to laugh when he saw my face. "I mean just sleep," he said, turning his whole body around. "I want to sleep with you besides me, that's it."

"Oh," I said, relieved that he meant that.

"Unless," he said, grin grew wider. "You want to do that." Now I know my face was fully red.

"ert," I said, hitting his arm.

"Hey, you're the one who thought about it," he said, stopping me from hitting him. "But I mean it, though. Sleep in the same bed with me. I want to see your face first thing in the morning when I wake up."

"I'll think about it," I said, pulling my hands out of his hold and turning him around. I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge. "Come on."

"Nope! Not until you say yes," he said.

"You're acting like a child," I said, giving up.

"Then take care of this child," he said, turning around with his arm crossed. "It's scary right now. I need someone to protect me."

"Jungkook and Jimin are in there," I pointed out. "They can protect you."

"It's not the same," he said, shaking his head. "They're like four feet away from my bed. I need someone to be arm distance besides me."

"Jongin," I said, tired of his little game.

"Please," he begged. "Just for tonight." Seeing this is going nowhere, I release a sigh.

"Fine," I said. "Only for tonight."

"And other nights, too," I heard him whispered.

"In your dream," I said.

"Which is going to be a reality," he said. There's no ends to this conversation so I just motion him to go get ready for bed.

"Just go get ready," I said, pushing right pass him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter