Chapter 34 - The Words

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

"You, me, date, tomorrow," was the statement I got once I open the door of my room. Kyungsoo, Yoongi and I were talking about what we're going to do during this trip. It was getting dark and I was thirsty so I told the guys I'll be right back. I hop off my bed and went to the door. As I open it, I found Jungkook standing there blurting out words.

"What," I asked, not fully understanding what he said. He said something about a date?

Shaking his head, he said, "Let’s go on a date tomorrow."

"Don't we have a tour tomorrow," I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Yeah but we can go after," he said.

"Um, okay then," I said, scratching my head. This was so random.

"Okay then. Tomorrow," he said. "Wear something nice."

"You don't like the way I dress," I asked, looking down at my clothes.

"No, no," he said, shaking his hands. "I didn't mean it like that. I... I, ugh! Just wear something nice and I'll see you later," he said before storming off.

"Weirdo," I said before closing the door. "Did I forget something?"

"What did Jungkook want," Kyungsoo asked as he got off of the bed.

"He says we have a date tomorrow," I told him. "Hey, do I dress weird?"

"No. Why," he asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Weren't you suppose to get water," he asked.

"Oh! That's what I forgot to do," I said, face palming my head.

"I'll go with you," he said, turning me around and hooking his arm around mine. "I have to go to the restroom. I need to brush my teeth."

"What about Yoongi," I asked, peeking over my shoulder. Turn out he was dead asleep on his bed. I'm kind of surprised on how fast he could fall asleep after we just talked a minute ago. "He's asleep, never mind then. Let's go," I said. Grabbing my toothbrush before leaving the room, we headed to the kitchen first to grab some water before heading to the bathroom. It was huge, bigger than mine at home. The bathroom could fit around ten people, I think.

I sat on the sink counter, ignoring Kyungsoo command for me not to sit on it, and brushed my teeth. I was wiggling around to the music playing inside my head that I didn't notice Jimin walk in. "Sorry for the intrusion. Thought everyone was asleep," he said. "Mind if I join you guys," he asked, holding up his toothbrush. Spitting out the foam, Kyungsoo motion him in. "Thanks." Passing him the toothpaste, I started to think about tomorrow date. I wonder where Jungkook is taking me. I hope there are some robots and aliens there, that'll be cool. Then again, I don't think Jungkook like that stuff. Taking the toothbrush out of my mouth, I turned to Jimin and asked, "Du chu no wer doncook ish tasing me thumarow?"

"What," he said.

Spitting out the foam, I apologize. "Sorry. I said do you know where Jungkook is taking me tomorrow?"

"Ah! I do," he said. "But I can't tell you."

"Why not," I whined.

"Cause he want it to be special," he said. "He put a lot of effort into it."

"Don't spoil it, Tae," Kyungsoo butted in.

"Fine," I said. "But can you at least help me decided what to wear? He told me to wear something nice."

"Sure," he said. "I could say goodnight to Yoongi while I'm there."

"Too bad," I said.

"Yoongi is asleep," Kyungsoo informed him.

"Damn! That guy sure love sleeping," Jimin said. "Maybe I could just steal a kiss then."

"And also draw on his face," I joked.

"Taehyung," Kyungsoo said, jabbing my arm.

"What? I was just joking," I said.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that though," Jimin said. "Could take a picture and blackmail him later."

"Wow! You're evil," I said, giving him a smile. "I like that."

"I'm leaving first," Kyungsoo said, rinsing his mouth. "Don't want to get involve with any of this." After he left, I turn back to Jimin.

"So... Do you have a pen?"

 

The next day came and I was pretty excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter