Chapter 4 - The Plan

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

"Are you sure," he asks me. Don't back on me now when I said yes.

"Yes," I said, nodding. "What? You're shock I said yes?"

"Actually, yes. He must be special then." No duh, he's special.

"He was the first person who wants to be my friend. Of course, he's special," I told him.

"Whatever," he said, sticking his hand out. I stare at it. What does he want now?

"I don't have any money," I told him and he just roll his eyes.

"Stupid," he said, grabbing a hold of my hand.

"Wait? Are we starting now?" I thought he just want me to pretend to his parents, I didn't know we have to do it at school.

"No duh."

"But I thought you just want me to pretend to your parents?"

"Did you hit your head or something?" You hit me all the time. "Who's the principal of this school?" Principal? Why does he care who's.... 

"Oh..."

"Yes oh. We're going to meet him today after school so we're starting right now."

"But why can't we just start after school then?" Everyone is going to see us.

"What's wrong with starting right now?"

"Nothing. It's just the other students are going to see us."

"Okay, let them look."

"But..."

"Do you want me to punch you?" What the hell? What kind of boyfriend threatens to punch his partner? Oh wait, he does.

"No," I whispered. I'm telling you, this is going to be an abusive relationship.

"Good. Now shut up and listen to me."

"Okay." Opps. Was I supposed to talk?

"We're going to pretend to date for two weeks. Today, after school, we're going to meet my dad. Just stay quiet and follow my lead. If he asks you some question, lie. After two weeks is over, you can go back to you boring life. Is that understood?" I nodded. "Good, any question?"

"Does that mean you're not going to torture me for the next two weeks?"

"No . You're my boyfriend now." Right, I'm his boyfriend now. "If I was to torture you, my dad is bound to catch me."

"Right."

"Any more stupid question?"

"No," I said, shaking my head. "Just make sure you kept you end of the bargain."

"I know. If everything is good, let's go to class. We're late." What? Class doesn't start until eight and it's... eight fifteen! Oh ! I'm late! I pull my hand away from his and ran to first period. What am I going to tell the teacher? I've never been late before.

"You're late," the teacher said as I enter the classroom. She stops lecturing, which made the whole class look at me.

"I'm sorry. There was an emergency..."

"Do you have a pass?"

"No."

"Then you can't enter class. I’m sorry but you have to go to the tardy room."

"But but..."

"He was with me." Huh? I turn around and see Jungkook standing behind. "He's late because he was helping me."

"It's that true," she asks me. 
I nodded and said, "Yes."

"Fine then. You're allow in for today but don't be late again," she said to me.

"Yes ma'am."

"How is your father, Mr. Jeon?"

"Good. Same as always."

"That's nice to hear. Okay class, as I was saying..." What a kisser. I can't believe she let me off because Jungkook is the principal's son. What kind of teachers is this school hiring?

"Let's go," Jungkook whispered into my ear. He grabs my hand once again and pulls me to my seat. As we were walking, I notice the other students were talking about us. I know it's hard to believ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter