Chapter 46 - The Forceful Tactics

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Knock... Knock... There was a knock on my door. Who is disturbing my peaceful sleep early in the morning?

"Jungkook-ah... It's time to wake up and take your medicine." That voice sound like my mom. "And wake Taehyung up, too! I made breakfast!" Taehyung? Taehyung! My eyes pop right open when I realize Taehyung was here. I tried to get up but noticed his arm wrapped around me was preventing me. I tried to move his arm off of me but he had a strong grip. When was he this strong?

I wiggle my body out of his hold but it was no use, in fact, it got even tighter. "Taehyung," I called out his name, seeing if he's awake. "Time to wake up."

"Don't want to."

"Yah! You're already awake," I asked which only made him bury his face into my shoulder even more. "Come on, get up."

"No."

"Then can you let me go so I can get up?"

"Nope."

"Yah! You're being unfair here. I need to drink my medicine," I said, trying to convince him to release me.

"You can take it later." Really? How old does he think he is, like five? Sometimes, he could be really stubborn. I tried to wiggle out some more but he just hug me tighter. That's when an idea pops into my head.

"Mom made breakfast." His eyes open really fast.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you say that earlier," he said, practically halfway outside the door. "Hurry up or I'm leaving you."

"This is my house," I said, stretching my arms over my head. He was getting impatient as I notice he was continuously tapping the ground with his foot. Smiling to myself, I couldn't believe he'd stayed the night. I shouldn't keep him waiting if I don't want him to be mad at me. "I'm coming. I'm coming."

 

Taehyung POV

"Thank you for the meal," I said to Jungkook's mother. Her cooking was delicious and I ate every single thing that she had to offer, while on the other hand, Jungkook barely ate anything. "It was very delicious."

"Well thank you, Taehyung," she said while washing the dishes. I offered to help but she told me to stay put and let the food digest. "It's nice to hear that some likes my cooking."

"Hey, I never said I didn't like it," Jungkook said.

"You never say anything," she replied.

"Fine... I love your cooking, mommy!"

"That just what I wanted to hear," she said, turning off the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter