Chapter 47 - The Shopping Experience

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's admit... Nobody liked the whole waking out to find out it was a dream ending so I decided to scrap that ending and continue this story. Sorry for the inconvenience to you guys. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s nothing you want to know. So let’s continue after Jackson bought some drinks....

Jungkook POV

I don't like this. I knew this would happen. While they try on clothes, I'm stuck sitting here in the waiting room. "I knew I shouldn't come."

"Jungkook!" Okay now. Finally he's giving me attention. Pushing myself up, I made my way toward the dressing room that Taehyung occupied.

"I'm here," I yelled behind the door. Expecting him to come out, I was surprised when he pulls me in the room.

"I need help," he said, revealing his back to me. He's just taunting me now. "I can't reach the zipper."

"Well, let me help you," I said, walking up behind him. Holding on to the zipper, I lean forward and light kiss his shoulders.

"Kookie," he moaned, grabbing on my other hand that was placed on his hip. "Not now."

"I can help myself," I said, placing butterfly kisses everywhere. "You're so y." on the particular spot on his neck, I could feel his legs giving up but no worries, I hold him in place.

"Jungkook, please," he said, finally finding the strength to pull away. "Jackson is next door." Rolling my eyes and releasing a sigh, I drop my head on his shoulder. It's always that one person who keeps ruining my fun. Combing through the hair on the back of my head, he say, "next time. Just not here."

"Whatever," I said. Turning him around, I finally zipped him. "Who choose this?" He was wearing one of those shirts that had too many zippers. Some of them couldn't even open.

"The store clerk suggested it," he said, checking himself out in the mirror. "Do you like it?"

"I do but I don't think it fit your style," I said, looking him up and down. "Let me go pick something for you that suit your taste." Walking out the room, I heard him yelled my name.

"Jungkook! You forgot to me!" Oops! Pondering whether on going back or not, I believe he can manage getting himself out.

Walking around the store, I spotted a rack of clothes that was more Taehyung's style. "There you are." I browsed through every shirt, picking out the one I liked. So when I decided to head back to him after picking out a few, I didn't expect to find Jackson stand behind me. Be nice, Jungkook. "Hey, didn't see you there."

"I don't like you."

"Excuse me?" Did he just say he don’t like me?

"You heard me. I don't like you," he repeated once more, crossing his arms together.

"And why not," I asked.

"You're not right for him."

"I think that's a matter of opinion," I stated. "Besides, I am right for Taehyung."

"Tsk. Like you said, that's a matter of opinion."

"What do you want," I asked. He let out a chuckle before walking around me like I was some object behind a glass case in a museum.

"I want you to leave Taehyung."

"In your dream."

"Oh, it is my dream to break you guys up," he said, placing his hand on his chest. "Now, I'm putting it into action."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter