Chapter 51 - The Worried Friends

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That cliffhanger from the last chapter, huh? Sorry...

Slow update, sorry. It's just that I'm super tired from work to update. It doesn't mean that I'm quitting this story. It'll will continue until the end. Your comments keeps me going. Thanks you! Anyways, on to the story and I'll see you next time (whenever that is).

 

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook, there's a packet for you in the front." While getting ready for school, my mom calls out to me.

"Okay!" Grabbing my backpack, I double check myself. "Wallet? Check. Earphone? Check. Oh, can forget my phone." Reaching out for my phone, I check if I receive any message from Taehyung. None, which was weird. He'd always send me a good morning text just before school. Maybe he woke up late. I guess I'll see him at school then. Putting my phone away, I left my room and made my way to the front.

"Don't forget your packet," my mom yelled from the kitchen. Looking around, I found a yellow envelope on the coffee table. Opening it, I was surprised when I read the letter.

"Oh..."

 

Jongin POV

Walking to class, I ran into Jungkook's father.

"Ah, Jongin. Have you seen Jungkook around," he asked me. "I need to talk to him."

"We have class together next," I said. "I can tell him you want to see him if you want."

"Would you kindly do, tell him to meet me in my office after school."

"Sure thing." After patting me on the shoulder, we went our own way.

I found Jungkook once I enter the room. He was button mashing on his phone and grumbling something under his breath so I walk closer and pull out a chair next to him. "Did mister meanie wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Shut up, Jongin. I'm not in the mood."

"Whoa, someone cranky," I said, putting my hands up defensively. "What's wrong with you?"

"I can't get a hold of Taehyung," he said, putting his phone away.

"He didn't come to school?"

"No and he's not answering his phone. I think something is wrong."

"Maybe he's sick," I said.

"Or maybe he's avoiding me."

"Why do you think like that," I asked while shaking my head.

"I'm going to check up on him after school."

"Sound good," I said but remember that his dad what to see him. "Oh wait. You can't."

"Why not?"

"You're dad want to see you after school."

"Really? What does he want?"

"I don't know," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "How about this? You go to your dad and I'll check on Taehyung for you."

"Do you even know where he lives?"

"I'll bring Kyungsoo."

"Fine, fine. Text me if anything is wrong with him."

"Ah, look at this guy. Being all caring about his boyfriend, are you sure you're Jungkook."

"Shut up, Kkamjong! I'm still the same person who know where you keep your secret stash and I'm not afraid to tell your boyfriend where you put it."

"Resorting to blackmail? You're definitely Jungkook."

"Aish! You're giving me a headache, where is Jimin when you need him?"

 

Kyungsoo POV

Taehyung was a no show to class. There was no text or call from him explaining why he was missing. I thought he was too sick to get up and answer his phone but Jungkook thought otherwise. Jongin told me Jungkook was so worried that he want us to go check up on Taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter