Chapter 33 - The Plan

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

"Explain what's going on," I asked. Since we got off the bus, Krystal and Jungkook acted friendly towards each other. I thought he hated her but now, he's smiling to whatever she says. So when everyone was waiting to get their keys from the teacher, I pull him aside and ask him about their sudden friendship.

"Explain what," he asked. I don't know if he really doesn't know what I'm talking about or is playing dumb. He better not be playing dumb because the only who is allow to play dumb is me. Why do you think I get away with a lot of stuff?

"You know what," I said, motion to Krystal with my chin. "When did you two become so close?"

"Didn't you want us to become friends," he asked, crossing his arms and raising his left eyebrows. "Is it a good thing?" Well, it was but it was too quick.

"It is but I don't want you to be too friendly that you'll fall for her," I admitted.

"Babo," he said, thumping me on the head.

"Ow! What was that for," I asked, clutching my head. He shook his head before reaching my hands, removed them from my head and leans forward and plants his lip on the spot he thump causing my cheeks to heat up. He pulled away and gave me a smile.

"For being stupid," he said, interlocking our hands. "I'm being nice to her because of you. Everything I'd do was because of you."

"Then why where you mean to her in the first place," I asked, still wondering why the change of heart.

He took a deep breathe before saying, "I don't want to ruin our trip but if you really want to know, can I tell you later?"

"Later is fine but within this week," I said. He smiles at me while giving my hands a squeeze.

"Why are you so cute," he said. "I promise I'll tell you but let's go get our room keys. I can't wait for you to see the room."

"You got us a room," I asked, surprised by his announcement. "I was just kidding. Beside, was that even possible? How did you do it?"

"Principal's son," he said, pointing to himself.

"Right," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, it's a suite with two rooms," he said. "It's for our group, not only for you and me so get that head out of the gutter."

"I wasn't thinking of that," I defended myself. I released his hands and walk around from him. I heard him laugh so I started to walk faster. Next thing I know, I felt two arms around my waist and his chest press on to my back.

"I was only kidding. Don't be mad," he said, kissing the back of my head. I stood still, trying to hold back my smile but because I didn't answer to him, he started to blow on to my ear.

"Quit it," I said.

"Only if you're not mad," he said.

I quickly turn around and look directly at his eyes before saying, "I'm not mad." He gave me a big smile, causing me to smile. He looks down towards my lip while his lip, before closing the gap between us. Our lips were so close to touching but then...

"I see you."

Once I heard those words, my body reacts by itself. One moment, Jungkook was about to kiss me and now he's on the ground. "Oh ! I didn't mean to scare you," the person said. Looking for the source, it turns out it was Kyungsoo. He was standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter