Chapter 30 - The Shorty, The Lazy Bum, and The Shopper

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV

It was almost noon when Jimin and I arrive at the mall. Hyuna asked us if we could keep her company while she looks for a dress. Apparently, she needs new clothes for the senior field trip that’s happening new month. She wants to shop early to get it out of the way. I told her I wanted to catch up on my sleep because it is the weekend but Jimin had other plans. This is what happens this morning. First, he busted into my room early in the morning and forces me to wake up. Then he made me had breakfast with him, not that I mind that part but I could have been sleeping. After I shower and all, I went into the living room and found Jimin sitting on the couch with Hyuna. Long story, short, we are walking around the mall as of now. "Yoongi-oppa," Hyuna says, giving me a smile. "I'm glad you'd change your mind."

I turn to Jimin and he's snickering at me. I gave him the 'you're going to get it look' before saying, "Yeah, thanks to Jimin for persuading me to come." I look away from him and follow Hyuna to here destination. I didn't want to bump into stranger or random things at was place on the pathway like I did five minutes just because I was looking at Jimin. I blame him for making this day unlucky for me. He just had to wear that that white, low collar V-neck that show off his collarbone and that perfectly, fitted jean that wrap nicely around his bum. I wasn't going to tell him that. He might think I'm a ert. I'm going to keep it to myself. "So what are you looking for, Hyuna," I ask.

"Ummm, let's see," she says, putting out a list from her bag. "A dress, shoes to go with that dress, some shorts, t-shirts, sunglasses...."

"Wow! That's a lot of stuff," I interrupt her, overwhelmed on how much things she needs. "Are you sure you need all that stuff?"

"Of course I'm sure, Oppa," she says as hand me the list. "This is all the necessary that I need when we're going to Japan. Oops!"

"What? We're going to Japan," Jimin asks, surprise by Hyuna's slip up. "We're going to Japan for our senior's field trip?" If she says no, it'll be a total let down. Next week announcement was supposed to tell us where we was going but thanks to her, I guess we can prepare earlier. Please say yes.

"Oh well," she says, shrugging here shoulders. "Since the cat is out of the bag, there's no point in lying. Yup! We're going to Japan!"

"Seriously? No lie," I ask to make sure.

"No lie," she say.

"Yippe," Jimin shout, causing everyone to stare at us. "Sorry," he apologize and bowing down. "I always wanted to go to Japan."

"Yeah, me too," I says, placing my arm around Jimin's shoulder. "Are we going to the city of Japan?"

"I don't know yet," Hyuna says, crossing her arms. "Krystal won't even tell me that. Only the main branch of the student council knows the location. I'm just the help."

"She won't even tell you," I ask, surprise since they are friend.

"Nope. She takes the title of being president seriously," she says. Suddenly, she snaps her fingers and says, "Oh! Maybe you should ask Jungkook."

"Why would Jungkook know," Jimin asks.

"Really Jimin-oppa? I thought you was smart," she joke, which made me laugh.

"Hey! I am," Jimin defend.

"Really? Who's the principal's son," she asks.

"Jungkook, duh," Jimin said and I caught on what she was saying. "What about it?"

Rolling her eyes, she asks me, "Do you get it, Yoongi-oppa?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"What are you guys talking about," he ask, totally confuse.

"You're really slow sometime," Hyuna says.

Not wanting him to hurt himself by over thinking, I help him out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter