Chapter 17 - The Father

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note

I lied. The female character was supposed to be introduced in this chapter but I wrote so much, I split it into two chapter lol.

She's in the next chapter.

For now, enjoy more fluff!

Also, show your love for the story by leaving comments! XD

Jungkook POV

Last night was embarrassing. I knew his dad was coming home but I was so intact on staring at Taehyung, I forgot all about it. "Man! How embarrassing!"

"It wasn't that bad," Taehyung said as we stood outside of his house.

"What are you talking about? Your dad just scared the out of me!"

 

 

~A moment ago~

 

His dad had walked in on us when we agreed to be each other boyfriends. "You're his what," was what his father had asked. I didn't know what to do. Taehyung acted all normal, asking how was work while I was freaking out. I meet his dad before but that's when he thought we was just friends. Now that he found out we are dating, I'm scared to know what he is going to do. "Answer my question, Taehyung. You're his what?" He walked closer to us, making me even more scared.

"Nothing much dad," Taehyung started. "We're just dating." What the !? My eyes grew at his statement. How can he be so calm and say it like nothing?

"You guys dating," he ask, bending forward, bring his face closer to Taehyung. He just nodded. Next thing I know, Taehyung was push away and his father standing in front of me. 

"Ouch!"

"You," Mr. Kim stated, giving me a hard stare. "You're dating my son?"

"Ye...yes, sir," I stutter. Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

"Is that so," he said, leading forward closer to me now.

"Dad, come on. Stop it," Taehyung said, but his dad ignore him. Slowly, his dad raise his right hand so I instantly close my eyes, waiting for the impact. Instead of getting hit in the face like I thought he was going to do, I felt his hand on my shoulder. I slowly peak out with one of my eyes and I see him standing there, smiling.

"Congratulations to the both of you then," he said, removing his hand and standing straight.

"Th...thank you, sir."

"You know, Taehyung," he said, turning to Taehyung. "I thought you and Kyungsoo was dating. Guess I was wrong." What!?

"Ewww! Why would I date Kyungsoo?" Yeah, why would he?

"Well, he's always around you so I assume you two was together."

"He's a friend," Taehyung grunt.

"Whatever," he said before turning to me. "I should have known you was more than a friend when I saw you at the hospital."

"Well... I... I can explain," I said, even though I didn't know what to say.

"No need," he said, moving away from us and into the hallway. "Take care of him and it's all good."

"O...okay."

"I'm going to take a shower. Taehyung! You better clean up the mess in the kitchen and living room before I come back," he shouted from his room, I think.

"What! But I didn't make the mess," Taehyung fired back, crossing his arms and pouting.

"So what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter