Chapter 32 - The Bus Ride

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

Standing in front of terminal gate, we were waiting for the teacher to tell us who we were rooming with. I'm so tired from the plane ride; I just want to get to the hotel and sleep. Taehyung and Yoongi since have the energy to goof around beside me even after the ride. It'll be cool if we were to get a room together. I know Jongin wants a room with me but I'm kind of scared. To be honest, I would love it if we were to sleep in different room so we can have those romantic sneak out thing I see people doing in the movie. I doubt that we are going to be put in the same room; there are a lot of students here.

"Kyungsoo-ah!"

"Yes, Jongin," I answer as he was walking towards me with the guys tailing behind him. Upon seeing their boyfriend, Taehyung and Yoongi ran off to greet them.

"Are you excited," he asked.

"Very," I said, pulling him closer to me. "They announced names already but I haven't heard any of our."

"Don't worry about it," he said, reaching down and interlocking our hands. "They're not going to call our names."

I raise my eyebrows and turn to him. "What? Why not," I asked but he just smiles.

"Alright, everyone. Let's get on the bus," the teacher said, walking away with the students following her. I stood there, confuse. We haven't been assigned a room so where are we staying? I tried to go chase after the teacher but Krystal appear out of nowhere and block my way.

"Hello," she said, giving me a small wave.

"Hi," I replied. "I'm kind of in a hurry. Excuse me." I move to the right but she move and block me as well.

"Where are you going," she asked, placing a finger on top of her lip and tilting her head.

"I need to see the teacher," I said. As I move to the left, she moves to the left. I'm starting to hate this girl. "Can you please stop that?" She looks at me before looking up at Jongin.

"You haven't told him yet," she asked him and he shook his head. "Is he the only one?"

"Nope," he said. "Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi don’t know."

"What are you guys standing here for," Jungkook asked as he and Taehyung walked over. "We're going to miss the bus."

"But Kookie," Taehyung said, pulling on to his sleeve. "Where are we going to stay?"

"Whoa! Kookie? We're using pet name now," Jimin asked, laughing while holding on to Yoongi.

"Shut up, shorty," he said, causing us to laugh.

"Not you too," Jimin said in defeat while Yoongi patted his back.

"There, there," Yoongi said. "You're the perfect size for me."

"Really," he asked.

"Yup! My little Minnie," he said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter