PLEASE READ!!! - ISS END NOTES

Infinite Secret Santa 2014

So SS has came to an end and while I did my best to make sure most people got their fics if they ended up writing one for this, I apologize if one or two was lost in the mix. However, there are over 70 chapters worth of stories, so hopefully that will satisfy those that didn't get a fic if you did end up writing for this. I'm extremely sorry if it happened, but I can't prolong this anymore than what I've done so far and I've done the best that I've could with what I've gotten. So I am really sorry if a couple of  you were unable to get a fic when you signed up, but I did my best to do with what I had. 

I am working on a masterlist, but there are a couple of fics that I have no idea who wrote for, especially since not everyone that participated has gotten back to me (I think those that did). So it may be a couple of days for a masterlist, as complete as I can get it. But I do know who wrote for who for the last 30 chapters or so and about half before that, so there are about 10 or so stories I'm still trying to figure out. So if you want to help me out a little bit, just comment on who you wrote for below. I know some of you guys have already PMed me this information, but this does help me double check things, as well as letting those following the thread know who actually did write for them if they can't wait for the masterlist just yet. And for those that do find out this way, don't forget to comment here on the fic they wrote for you or even PM/wall message them how much you liked the fic they wrote, alright? 

Other than that, ISS 2014 has come to a close. I will not be taking over for SS this year, so if you want to be one of the people that takes this over, then I wish you luck. I also have a few tips on how to run one here, just to help you guys out when it comes to organization and keeping things on track, especially when you have pinch hitters.

And for those that see a couple of people commenting that they wrote more than 1 fic, please give them a round of applause because they are the true MVPs of this event. If it was not for the few that wrote 3+ fics, going above and beyond what was asked of them, this would definitely be in much worse shape than it is now. So if you can, please do thank them. They really saved this event. 

Thanks for everything and I hope ISS 2015 turns out much better than what you guys had to go through with this. 

Oh yeah, if you want to and haven't done so already, you can post your fics to your account or any fanfic account you have. I know some of you have done so already, so the rest of you guys can do it as well.