For itscold

Infinite Secret Santa 2014

For itscold

From Secret Santa

Prompt: Myungsoo is going on a date. Woohyun and Sunggyu decided to predict what would happen.

Pairing: Just general infinite shenanigans



I'll bet

"Ten bucks he'll come home crying," Woohyun whispers into Sunggyu's ear.

And Sunggyu replies, "God, Woohyun, you're so mean."

But he's still highly amused at the comment

Woohyun and Sunggyu are sitting on the couch in the living room of Infinite's dorm . They're sharing a packet of pop tarts and watching Myungsoo fix his hair in the mirror by their dorm's front door.

"He's going on a date. Our baby Myungsoo is actually going on a date!" Sungjong had screamed while running around the dorm only three hours earlier.

Myungsoo had whacked the younger boy in the head afterwards because it was supposed to be a secret but now it was out in the open.

This was news to all of them.

None of them had known Myungsoo was seeing someone. Because Myungsoo was Myungsoo, a bit antisocial and very awkward. He seemed like the least likely one of them to put himself out there and date first, despite his good looks.

And it was weird that he was being so secretive when scoring a date was a big deal amongst the guys who had put their love lives on the back burner for their careers, but were old enough to seriously be looking for life long partners now.

Myungsoo just shrugged off the questions and claimed he hadn't wanted to talk about it because he was highly superstitious and didn't want the others to jinx his date by talking crap.

But here Sunggyu and Woohyun were doing just that. Talking crap.

Myungsoo slips out of the door after one last check in the mirror and Sunggyu takes a bite of his poptart.

"Mm, ten bucks that he'll come home saying he's in love with her/him/whatever," Sunggyu says, because bets are fun.

Woohyun rolls his eyes because Sunggyu is too kind and hopeful. There's no way in hell a prick like Myungsoo will make it through this date okay.

"Myung may have a nice face, but nice faces aren't all it takes to get between a girls legs."

And now it's Sunggyu's turn to roll his eyes.

"Well what if he doesn't want to get between her legs, Woohyun? That's not the only thing guys think about when they want to date."

Sunggyu is being too much of a goody-goody for Woohyun's taste.

"Oh please, Sunggyu, is always the ulterior motive. Always," Woohyun remarks.

Sunggyu just snorts and replies, " Well, I'll bet what I want to bet, thank you."

"Oh, are we taking bets?" Sungjong shouts so high pitched he could break a glass, strutting out of his room wearing a pink track suit with his name bedazzled across the back. It had been a fan gift, but they're honestly his most worn pieces of clothing.

Woohyun cringes violently, because Sungjong thinks he's cute but he's really too old now to pull his adorable, innocent maknae card.

"We only wear pink on Wednesday's, Sungjong. It's Friday. You can't ing sit with us," Woohyun says with his nose slightly turned up.

He earns a chuckle from Sunggyu and a glare from Sungjong who plops down next to the pair anyway.

"Whatever, hyung. I'll bet 10 bucks that he's seeing a guy," Sungjong says crossing his legs.

Woohyun stares at him incredulously. "What makes you think he's seeing a guy? I'm not saying all gay guys act the same or anything, but he really doesn't seem the type to swing that way."

Sungjong just smiles knowingly. "You haven't seen his stash, hyung."

Woohyun scowls and replies, "And I don't need to see it."

Sunggyu's cheeks are tinted red at the mention of and Woohyun almost wants to about being so prude.

"But seriously, Myungsoo probably at dating. I wouldn't be surprised if he barely even talks to his date. I won't even be surprised if he gets smacked so hard in the face for saying something stupid that he comes home with a red handprint on his face."

Sunggyu is giggling and shaking his head at Woohyun's harsh words.

Sungjong scoffs and says," You are so damn mean! I doubt he's that bad. Yeah, he's a little awkward, but obviously this person likes him enough to agree to a date. I'm sure whoever it is can overcome Myungsoo's quirks and see the best in him."

Woohyun just sighs because Sungjong is a hopeless romantic who enjoys chick flicks like the Notebook and doesn't know how harsh the reality of dating actually is.

Woohyun opens his mouth to retort when Sunggyu cuts him off.

 "Anyway, let's put our money in a pile and whoever has the correct prediction will get the jackpot," Sunggyu says, breaking up the beginnings of a rowdy argument.

"But what if he's dating a boy AND gets slapped in the face?"

"You guys will just have to split the winnings then, fifteen dollars each," Sunggyu replies, digging out his wallet and placing a ten dollar bill on the table.

The other two agree to the deal and place their money on top of Sunggyu's.

Sungjong then stands up and stretches a bit, casually saying," Want to watch a movie or something while we wait?"

Then bends bends down, reaching for his toes and his is suddenly really close to Woohyun's face.

"Jesus Sungjong! Get your colossal out of my face right now, " Woohyun nearly shouts, and then, eyeing Sungjong's a little longer than he should, he adds, "Have you put on a few pounds? I told you those junky foods would go straight to you're thighs and , but you never listen, do you?"

Sunggyu punches Woohyun in the side because he has a big mouth and Sungjong tends to be more sensitive and holds grudges that take weeks to dissipate.

But Sungjong just turns around smiling, rendering both Woohyun an Sunggyu highly surprised.

"Really, hyung? My has really gotten bigger? Thanks! Anacondas don't want none unless you've got buns, you know?"

Sunggyu and Woohyun are literally speechless.



Later that night, Myungsoo does indeed come home crying and does indeed have a red mark on his face is the shape of a hand print. And Sungjong can tell by the size and shape of the hand and the smell of perfume clinging to Myungsoo's outfit that he was definitely with a girl. Sungjong let's Myungsoo cry on his shoulder while Woohyun smiles that eating grin of his and slides the thirty bucks of the table.