For duckydeul

Infinite Secret Santa 2014
For duckydeul
From Secret Santa
Prompt: college au! or high school au! it can be in a dorm or some rivalry stuff happening between the pairings 
Pairing: Myungyeol Woogyu
Blue and Red
 
Sunggyu despises Nam Woohyun. Oh how lovely would it be if the named boy would get ran over by a speeding bus then end up dead right in the middle of the streets, with his bloodied body being eaten by stray dogs. How lovely would that truly be. Deep behind those black bangs and cute fox like eyes, Kim Sunggyu was more than just your ordinary high school student. He lived in a suburb place where drugs were being exchange, women were getting and where blood was spilled every day. Or that's what people think of him. When in reality Sunggyu lived behind the school, in a small boys dormitory. He was mostly simple and boring. Sunggyu's family background, well that's what the interesting part of his life is. His father handles a very odd gang, far different from your ordinary drug dealers and black markets. A certain gang who saves the city from trouble, more than the police like seriously why can't the Red Capulets just end up being the head rather than those stupid men who wear badges and shout FBI just for show. But it wasn't only the Red Capulet that save people’s butts when it comes to trouble, so does the Blue Montague, they practically do the same thing, which Sunggyu hates the most in the world, next to Nam. They always had this certain click of hatred towards the other party. Every mission that commence, every victim they save and criminal they take, kill. The Blues just keep popping up and do the same thing. Sometimes they would even ruin everything and take all of the credit. What irritates Sunggyu the most is during his mission, his battle, his time to freaking shine. Nam Woohyun butts in and shares the spotlight with him. So usually they end up betting on who could save the hostage first.

 
The whole town knew about the so called tension between the gangs. No, they don't try to kill each other, in case you called busting a head on a rock till it bleeds, safe. Anyway, The Blue Capulets- leader or alpha, as they like they call him. Ew, what is this Twilight. Sunggyu thought. And Nam Woohyun was his god awful bad looking, cheesy for a son. What's worse in their scenario is that he is the successor of the Blues just like Sunggyu is to the Reds and it makes Sunggyu's blood boil, to the point you could burn your skin when you touch him. Don't touch me. Long before all of this ty happened to their family (gang, they call it family as long as you have a missing part of your body) both of their dads were best of friends. They were stuck hip to hip, or that's what my mom says. They never left each other’s side and never failed to make each other happy. It's like they were dating. That's what mom said. Both teenage men, they were eighteen or nineteen- doesn't matter, were old members of a gang, who had the same intentions as the two current ones, The Violet Shakespeare. I know lameeee. His dad and Woohyun's were the best among the fighters, the protectors. Both were perfect candidates to be the next heir because Shakespeare's wife could not produce an offspring. They could've just adopted one, now looked where it led us. Thus, the fight for the top begun. The two men wanted the gang for themselves, both were perfect for the throne and both were eager to spill some blood. This was opposed by Shakespeare, he hated it, seeing both his sons, they were like his sons, and you get the point- fighting, killing each other just for the sake of leadership. Barbaric! Unforgivable! I think, were the exact words the violet guy said. So in the end, Violet Shakespeare decided to split the gang into half, thinking that if he gave fifty fifty to both men, they'll end up working together as a team. Wrong. They always end up with knives down their throats every time they see each other. Same goes with Woohyun and Sunggyu's relationship, instead of knives, trying to stab each other there's something much more badly than that.

 
~
 
In a scale of one to ten, how many times do you think Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu meet in a daily basis? Eleven! That bastard seems to be following me everywhere I go! Woohyun and Sunggyu are both juniors in their local high school; both were fairly famous for being the sons of the said gang while they also harbour a small fandom. In certain occasions, you'll be seeing both parties in the cafeteria trying to choke the out of each other. Sungyeol, his best friend. The best among the best I say! Would always come in the scene, a panic look on his face, that makes you want to pinch those soft round cheeks, that would try to stop the fight along with Blue's Kim Myungsoo, I swear that kid is wasting his handsome good looks for joining such a loser gang. Both friends would usually be dragged out of the cafeteria. In Sunggyu's case, who knows what Myungsoo's doing with Nam, Sunggyu will be lectured endlessly. And then he'll earn a punch from sungyeol which is far worse from what they were doing earlier. Some attempted fights between the two mostly involve other students from their gang. Just a simple flick of my finger, numerous amount of Sunggyu's father's little minions would be at his aide. Same goes with Nam Woohyun, with the sound of the whistle. If it involves larger crowds and a fairly amount of fighters, both teens would settle it outside, which usually ends with Sunggyu's father, getting called to the principal's office and every single time he asks, who did Sunggyu beat, the principal would answer calmly, Nam Woohyun, and just by that name, the head of the reds immediately rushed to the school, quite excited to see the result.
 
He would see battered and a bit beaten up Sunggyu. A bruised lip and a black eyed Nam would always greet him. Mr. Kim, like always would snarl at Woohyun like he was the head lion and goddamn it I was the baby cub. They had a little chat with the principal asking the both of them not to repeat the same thing over and over again. Psh, like that was possible
 
The fight would always start without a reason, Woohyun thinks its for show while Sunggyu thinks it’s just a plain stupid act they do because it just happens, not in a manner sunggyu wants it to be. Sunggyu usually want to win, that's how he likes it but apparently Woohyun was a very peculiar opponent, they were both pretty strong and devastatingly good looking, well mostly on my part but Woohyun's good looking too. God did I just sat that- don't tell Woohyun!
 
Sunggyu loves it when the day ends. When he does not need to see Woohyun's handsome, horrible face, when his dad doesn't come barging in his life and giving him orders. He could just bury himself in his silky sheets and let his red hair get messy. Sunggyu likes it when Sungyeol gets home from tennis practice, an hour or two later. His friend would be sweaty all over and Sunggyu would complain about his sticky and disgusting smell ruining the aroma of their shared flat. Sungyeol would just laugh it off and take a fifteen minute long shower. By this time, Sunggyu would be lazily opening a bag of chips, his awful thick textbooks, his reading glasses placed on his nose and his face buried on his books. He's studying, for the sake of academics and defeating Woohyun. He's killing two birds in one stone. Sungyeol will come out of the shower, half , all the time and every moment Sunggyu sees this, his mouth won't shut and Sungyeol has to bribe Sunggyu that he'll be cooking dinner instead of the nagging old grandpa who lives in a teenage boys' dorm.
 
Sunggyu loves Sungyeol cooking. It’s not as good as Mrs. Lee's but its close enough.
 
If it’s a Friday, Sunggyu sometimes hate it. Reason? It's obvious, Nam Woohyun. Now the guy seems to have this life mission to ruin Sunggyu's life even outside both schools and the damn gang. They both don't live in a warehouse, Red Capulet's or an abandoned fire station, Blue Montague’s. They live in a dorm, and to Sunggyu's dismay, Nam Woohyun lives below them.
 
Friday night is the night where Sunggyu and Sungyeol enjoy a bowl of buttered popcorn and an awesome, mostly meh action movies, that involves guys with a gun and a rocking sweet ride. Now, if your worst enemy lives down there, they are bound to make your night a living hell. Literally. The unimaginable noises they made. The endless screaming and knocking of furniture that could be heard from sunggyu’s dorm. Sunggyu wonders if the walls were made from papers and if so how can some of his neighboring dorm mates not complain about the below them. Sunggyu thinks that someone dies there every night and Sungyeol thinks they're playing table tennis or something.

 
"Son, get the woman and run. Leave the man alone. The Blues are coming" Sunggyu could hear his father on his walkie talkie.
 
He hates it when his father utters nonsense everytime he goes face to face with the one and only Nam Woohyun. Cascade his skin and feed it to the sharks! Son, get him! Chops his ball off and let’s feed it to the dogs. Beat him up and drag him into a foyer!! Then take his eyeballs out... It goes on and on and Sunggyu could only shudder at the gruesome thoughts.
 
Usually, they start off with chasing each other, some constant gunfire here and there to satisfy their fathers' hunger. This time, since they were in an underground parking lot, they decided to ran along, smash some glass and damage some cars. With a heavy breathe Sunggyu came into a halt. His hand raised up high, ten feet away from Woohyun. The young man crouched into the floor and  took deep breathes and by this time they have attracted their companions, like moths are to light and Sunggyu just hates it, the taste of his own blood like rust. The disgustingly excited faces people showed from both teams and Woohyun who looked concern at Sunggyu's well being.
Sunggyu ran really fast and punchec Woohyun straight on the face, avoiding the nose as much as possible for he knew how Woohyun hated that. Because of the shock Woohyun fell down on the floor back first. Sunggyu took this as an advantage and straddle the man. He gripped on both collars of Woohyun's leather jacket and harshly brought their faces together, inches from each other. "Cut it out Nam" he muttered and by that he could hear the intercom crackling, signaling his father's words were about to arrive. Woohyun just chuckled sheepishly, making Sunggyu even more pissed and punching Woohyun to sleep.
 
It was clear that Sunggyu kinda won that match.
 
~
 
If you had a boyfriend, you'll probably worry if you saw him being carried away by people you don't particularly know so they could tend to his injuries. Not in Sunggyu's case. He's one bloody awful boyfriend.
 
They had another round, of hot steamy se- no, what the . No, we had another round of kicks and punches and once again Woohyun's beaten up and his colleagues along with Myungsoo were carrying him to the nurse's office. Sunggyu's sure he needs to skip Biology for a certain someone.
 
~
 
"The hell Woohyun, you promised-" Sunggyu growled. He pinned down Woohyun on the infirmary's bed; luckily Sunggyu had this awesome charm for being a cute little hamster that could soften anyone's heart. The nurse left them alone and with a smirk Sunggyu sauntered over to Woohyun's bed, a devious plan on his head.
 
Woohyun gasped, "Damn it, Gyu why the heck are your punches so painful?" Woohyun made a grab for his bruised stomach but Sunggyu's hand was fast and stopped him.
 
"Look at me" Sunggyu said. It wasn't soft or sweet; it was more like a command, making Woohyun roll his eyes. "You said it was my day to get beaten up. Woohyun remember, I already beaten you the other day, you cannot allow this to happened" Sunggyu's eyes softened and he slowly Woohyun's cheekbone. Okay, maybe Sunggyu did care a hell lot. Woohyun sighed and muttered "I'm sorry hyung. I was just making it up to you. I was sure you were complaining to Sungyeol how noisy Soo and I were last Friday. I almost defeated him you know" Table Tennis. Like always.
 
Now it was Sunggyu's turn to roll his eyes. "This is different" he brushed his lips on Woohyun's
 
"I know I'm sorry" the other breathed. Woohyun's eyes fluttering shut and he feels like he'll explode any minute if Sunggyu continues to taunt him. It's been days since he could sneak and have his session with Sunggyu.
 
You, think they had a passionate make out session. Please, this is Kim Sunggyu.

 
Sunggyu ended up kissing Woohyun for less than a minute, making the younger whine. "Hyuuuung~"
 
Sunggyu kissed the boy on the cheek and stood up. "Bye Woohyunnie make sure you get better. Tomorrow's another day" he winked and left the other wide eyed and wanting for more.
 
"You er" Woohyun muttered.
 
~
 
Curiosity, it's one of the things that make us human. Obviously, you want to know everything. But you can't learn everything without reading, observing or gathering information from people and that's why I'm here and why everybody's here and we learn from them. Even if it’s the stupidest thing on Earth. Like how Woohyun and I end up snogging each other.
 
It all started when Sunggyu lost his senses and Nam Woohyun being dumb enough to fall for the enemy’s trap. Literally
 
"-" Woohyun kicked the door. He was trying to open it but failed hopelessly. Sunggyu frowned, things weren't going as planned. Sunggyu gritted his teeth and watched Woohyun rage like a mad man. This is the worst day in his life.
Woohyun screamed, he punched the door but ended up wincing in pain. Idiot. Sunggyu glanced around the room; he was trying to look for some possible exits. It was dark, the walls were gray and dirtied with scratches of rust, and a single lone table stood in the middle along with a broken stool. Only a small, window gave them enough light to see. Hardly anyone could fit in it, unless they were five years old. Regrets were seeping into Sunggyu's thoughts. He slumped his back on the cold surface of the wall and sighed. This was the worst plan in history. Sunggyu thought it was the best idea to form an alliance with Nam, just once. Just one day. They could work as a team, be allies or friends, since the enemy was a far more bit advance from the usual. With sunggyu's stealth figure and very delicate moves, and Woohyun's brute and strong force then maybe they could've finish the assignment on time.


 
Bad idea. Super bad idea.
 
Now, Sunggyu was tired, sweaty, dirty, and stinky and stuck, with the one and only Nam Woohyun. Oh joy!
 
"What?" Woohyun asked softy. He was breathing heavily a bit tited from his early escapade. He threw a piece of rock trying to gain the older's attention. Sunggyu caught the small piece in time before it hit his face. The red head shook his head. "Nothing" Sunggyu did not notice that he was staring aimlessly at Woohyun's direction. He cleared his throat and averted his eyes from Nam Woohyun's. Cause damn, Nam up close, like three feet close inside a confined four by four room, was ten times more attractive than the usual. Or Sunggyu admits, he was just too blind to notice. He looked really good with the little dirt sticking onto his face because of the sweat, his tan contrasting with the bruises in his skin making him look like some kind of bad boy. While Sunggyu looked like some kid who never leaves his house and plays video games all day. Woohyun had really plump red lips and a very sharp jawline. Sunggyu would love to stick his tongue out and -
 
no.
 
"Did you try texting- er your dad or something?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu nodded and replied "Hopefully, he'll check his phone out. He rarely place it beside him. He hates technology" woohyun chuckled. This was not the first time they had a casual, very regular conversation. It happened ever so often when they were in class, not trying to choke each other to death. It was a nice, rare occasion where Sunggyu feels he can trust Woohyun, without having the fear of beating the guy in a minute. Woohyun's a really nice guy compared to the mental image he had every day.
 
"I tried texting mine too and just like what you said, Dad hates texting too" Woohyun continued. He slowly took out his phone and swiped it from left and right. "Signal here"
 
Sunggyu sighed. They were really stuck.

 
~
 
“Hey hyung?” Woohyun started. Sunggyu looked up. “That was the first time you called me hyung” he smirked. Woohyun blushed, a bit embarrassed. He muttered incoherent words and said a “Sorry” They were not that close (unless you include the daily bickering that seems to be a ritual) and Woohyun knew he had no right to call his enemy, hyung.
“Why can’t be friends?”
 
Sunggyu stopped his hand that was playing with a stress ball he brought with him to keep his nerves calm. That question was taboo, illegal and downright forbidden.
 
“Cause we can’t” Sunggyu answered quietly. He was too scared he might offend the younger boy. Woohyun frown deepen. “is it because of our fathers? Because of their dumb childish acts that we cannot be friends, nor acquaintances?”
 
Sunggyu’s face darkened. “It’s not that! Maybe because every single time we cross paths, there won’t be a time where we don't try to kill each other!”
 
Woohyun sighed. He stood up and lazily kicked the wall. “You know, I always wanted to have a normal conversation with you.”
 
“Same” Sunggyu admitted, his cheeks feeling hot and the look Woohyun gave him was unbearably different from the usual gaze. Woohyun slowly walked over to Sunggyu’s place. Taking his time, leisurely giving Sunggyu a message, with the single twinkling of his black eyes. Sunggyu does not know why, but he was slowly backing away and nearing to the other edge of the door, not taking his eyes off Woohyun’s.
 
“What if I told you-” Woohyun crouched down, head leveled with a flaming cheeked hamster. A small dimpled smile on his face “I like you”
 
“Same.”
 
~
 
To be honest, Sunggyu did notice Woohyun from the day he entered campus at the age of fifteen. Sporting a stupid and greasy grin Sunggyu knew he was an easy target. Or maybe not. For almost ten years on hating on Woohyun, puberty just maybe hit sunggyu making him think he has a stupid little crush over Nam, which proved to be wrong a year later. Sunggyu would find himself having the morning wood after a very steamy dream about Woohyun and his- you get the point. He was having a massive crush and it was not healthy.
 
So Sunggyu was enjoying the way Woohyun slowly leaning in, bringing their lips closed together. He could smell sweat and a mixture of strawberry. Woohyun’s shampoo that for kids. The kiss was at first innocent, just enjoying each other’s lips. It was soft, plain and full of butterflies in their stomachs. Well not until Sunggyu felt his body heat up making him grab Woohyun’s collar, turning the kiss into a scene where Sunggyu thinks he’ll lose his sanity along with his ity, cause damn Woohyun could kiss.
 
Let’s fast forward to the next scene. An hour later~
 
Thankfully, Sungyeol and Myungsoo arrived in time, before Woohyun could ask for a second round. Myungsoo ended up laughing so hard when he saw Woohyun’s devilishly messy hair and Sunggyu’s ed shirt.
 
“Finally” sungyeol said. Myungsoo continued laughing and
 
~
 
The TV was on and a very rowdy argument could be heard from outside. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun were sitting on a couch, okay more like cuddling, with a blue baby blanket and hot coffee on top of the table.
 
“The girl’s having an affair with her brother-in-law!” sunggyu exclaimed.
 
“No! This can’t be” Woohyun cried in despair. He attempted to take the remote from Sunggyu’s grasps but failed.
 
“Hyung~ Next episode please” he pleaded. Sunggyu rose up from their comfortable position. He took his mug and brought his lips to drink.
 
“Tomorrow”
 
“B-But”
 
“We have school and besides, Sungjong will be teaching me this new recipe tomorrow. Maybe you should come the next day”
 
Woohyun chuckled, he rolled his eyes and slowly leaned into the older’s ear. “Hyung, are you cheating on me?”
 
“Maybe, I am”
 
“No way” the other gasped. “I can’t believe you’re cheating on me with a pretty boy. C’mon I’m more handsome and stronger than a frail beauty he is!”
 
“That’s why I like the kid. My father found him in the streets, beating five grown men! Can you believe it five-” Woohyun frowned, ‘Yeah, yeah. I know’ “- They thought he was a girl and attempted , little did they know he was skilled. Dad plans on using him when the right time comes, since he has the beauty and the terror. Good for deceiving enemies” Sunggyu explained and pecked Woohyun cheek.
 
“You just fed me a whole lot of information to sell to my dad.” Woohyun joked. Snuggling his face into Sunggyu’s neck, Woohyun inhaled the sweet smell of honey and cream, that he gotten used to.
 
“I know you won’t”
 
END. (?)

Woohyun and Sunggyu ended up leaving the gang after junior year in college. Woohyun is currently having his master’s degree to be a doctor, while Sunggyu has successfully opened his own restaurant with the help of Sungyeol, who was also secretly dating Myungsoo two years earlier from Woogyu. They finally told their dad about their relationship and both were accepted with open arms (thankfully). They lived happily ever after with an adopted son named Woosung and have two dogs and one cat. This story since the ending was obviously rushed.

 
(a/n:
 
  • Italicized words are sunggyu's pov/comments
  • The Red Capulet and the Blue Montague arr both from Romeo and Juliet's surnames and Violet Shakespeare is blue + red = violet and the writer of R&J is William Shakespeare.
  • Sunggyu and woohyun are secretly dating
  • I had planned two original plot for the prompt, i really wanted to push the two original but i didn't have any time and this was just a back up that hopefully turned out fine
  • The original one involved woohyun as juliet and sunggyu as romeo in modern times, without the dying and all. (i would love to write about it next time)