For JStomp

Infinite Secret Santa 2014
For Jstomp
From Secret Santa
Prompt: Sunggyu is a dad, Woohyun is a cast of a children's show(like Hi-5 or something) his son is obsessing about.
Pairing: woogyu

 

Thursday
 
“Appa! Appa! Look at the puppy!”
 
Sunggyu internally groans. The pet shop probably chose to buy the corner lot in an evil ploy to drag in customers while they wait to cross the street. Normally, he has no problem indulging his son’s enthusiasm for puppies but it’s winter, and Sunggyu is cold and on the verge of running late.
 
“Sungguk it’s time to go” Sunggyu says as he turns around with an outstretched hand, expecting his son to naturally grab ahold as they cross the street. However, Sungguk has traveled down the street to the appliance store.
 
As he gets closer Sunggyu understands why. On all nine of the flat screen TVs, in the window facing the street, is Sungguk’s favorite tv show, Infinite Playtime. The show is a classic; adult’s dressed in bright clothes doing skits and singing songs that teach kids important lessons, like sharing and that there’s nothing wrong with a child only having a dad. The show has five main characters, three men and two women and they all have short names so that children can remember them. There’s Hyun, Yeol, Dong, Jiji, and Bomi; Sungguk’s favorite is Hyun and Sunggyu sometime feels like he understands Sungguk’s preference all too well. It may be a children’s show but there are some episodes where Hyun looks extremely nice.   
 
Glancing at his watch Sunggyu can feel the anxiety coming on as the pair begins to officially be behind schedule. Although Sungguk is usually agreeable he can be stubborn and his aegyo is super effective. Luckily, when the show breaks for commercial Sungguk’s loses interest in the TVs, letting Sunggyu tug him across the street.
 
❄❄❄
 
When the pair finally arrive at the door of Sungguk’s kindergarten class Sunggyu lets out a sigh of relief.
 
“Good morning Sungguk! How are you today?” asks Sungguk’s teacher.
 
Snuggling into his coat Sungguk mumbles a small “Good morning Sungjong sunsaeng-nim” before rushing toward his friends Yoseob and Kyungsoo who are currently playing with colorful blocks.
 
Sunggyu attempts to hold Sungguk back so he can take off his coat but the five-year-old successful slips through Sunggyu’s fingers.
 
“It’s okay hyung, I’ll make sure Sungguk takes off his coat before he overheats” Sungjong reassures.
“I know I just can’t help but worry about him” Sunggyu replies as he watches his son crawl around the carpet gathering blocks and start building his own tower.
“Are you coming to the holiday party tomorrow?” Sungjong questions.
“It’s tomorrow?!” Sunggyu nearly shouts.
“Hyung, Christmas is next week” Sungjong deadpans. “I didn’t think you worked that much. How could you forget when the party is? Sungguk’s been talking about how his dad can finally come to a class event for the whole month!”
“I know, I know, I’m going to come this time” Sunggyu guarantees.
“You better or Sungguk will be crushed” Sungjong claims while eyeing Sunggyu.
“Thank you for that uplifting news Sungjong, now if you’ll excuse me I have to go to work” Sunggyu says as he backs away and out the door.
 
❄❄❄
 
Sunggyu scans his ID card, quickly walking into his office building to get out of the freezing temperatures. Once he reaches his office, or rather the office he shares with his two co-workers, Myungsoo and Hoya, he turns on his laptop in an effort to start before his companions get there.
 
Sunggyu works for the same television network that produces Infinite Playtime but on the opposite side of the building. His team, consisting of himself and his officemates, deal more with reality shows and dramas where filming has to go on outside of the building. Sunggyu and Hoya scope out and reserve the proper locations for certain scenes while Myungsoo takes photos. It’s not always exciting but it stays interesting, especially when certain specifications are made such as by a coffee shop that has a oak tree in front of it, a yellow house with exactly five windows or a bench that has a perfect view of the sunset.
 
Hoya and Myungsoo walk in a bit latter giving nods of “Good morning” and turn on their respective laptops. Once they’ve all settled in, and had their first cup of coffee for the day, their boss’s secretary walks in with a list of locations to find, setting them all to work.
❄❄❄
 
Later in the afternoon, after the typical lunchtime rush, is when the trio decides to have lunch themselves.
 
“Aren’t you coming with us, Sunggyu-hyung?” Myungsoo inquires as Hoya and him start to put on their coats and scarfs, preparing to face the icy temperatures.
“He’s probably too tired. He’s stalling so that he can appears diligent but the moment we leave he plans to take a nap”  Hoya retorts, handing the camera bag to Myungsoo.
“I was just trying to find the last of the requested locations so that we don’t have to go out again later” Sunggyu defends as he finally pushes back his chair, puts his laptop in his bag and grabs his coat.
“Sure, sure, hyung whatever you say” Hoya smirks, and continues, “Are you sure you don’t want to stay? I hear Woohyun-ssi is in the break room closest to us, maybe you could go talk to him. You could even get an autograph for Sungguk”
 
Sunggyu can feel heat rush into his cheeks and and hates himself for giving Hoya the satisfaction.
 
Luckily, Myungsoo has already left their office so Sunggyu runs after him, hoping to be able to blame his rosy cheeks on the physical activity.
 
❄❄❄
 
As the trio walks to the nearest cafe for a light lunch, Hoya leads with Myungsoo trailing behind taking photos of their surroundings for possible future reference, and Sunggyu brings up the rear his mind wandering to what Hoya said right before they left.
 
Woohyun-ssi, also known as Hyun form Infinite Playtime does tend to use the break room closest to the trio’s office. Why Sunggyu doesn’t really know. The break room in question is on the opposite side of the building from where the film sets are, meaning Woohyun-ssi must have a pretty good reason to use that particular break room. Maybe he needs a break from his co-stars? Or possibly wants to leave the atmosphere a set produces for a few minutes?
 
Whatever his reason, Woohyun-ssi using the same break room as the trio wouldn't be a problem except for when all four of them eat lunch there at the same time.
 
Sunggyu acknowledges that Woohyun-ssi is good-looking on a TV screen, but he’s even better looking in person: dark hair, chocolatey brown eyes, an obviously toned body - it’s hard not to stare. Unfortunately for Sunggyu, Hoya never fails to notice and now teases him endlessly, frequently mentioning how Sungguk would approve if Sunggyu and Woohyun-ssi started dating. Of course Sunggyu always shoots the idea down. Although Woohyun-ssi and him work in the same building the extent of their interaction is acknowledging each other with nods when their eyes meet.
 
❄❄❄
 
The trio works quickly and suddenly the day is gone. Sunggyu waves goodbye to Hoya and Myungsoo, picks Sungguk up from after school childcare, and is soon cooking dinner for the pair in their apartment.
 
As the two sit down to eat Sungguk is unusually fidgety.
 
“Are you okay, Sungguk-ah?” Sunggyu asks, his forehead wrinkling in concern.
“Appa you’re coming to the holiday party at school tomorrow, right?” Sungguk replies, looking up at Sunggyu while making puppy eyes.
Sunggyu chuckles as he ruffles Sungguk’s hair, “I told you that I took off work”
Sungguk giggles, but turns serious as he says, “I know, but sometimes you go into work even when you don’t have to”
Sunggyu can’t argue with that; it’s true. He typically jumps at chances to work more on a set or in the music department. He’s a single dad, he could use the extra money. So, he changes the subject, “After you finish eating why don’t you take a bath so that you’ll be out in time to watch Infinite Playtime?”
Sungguk gasps, “I thought it wasn’t on tonight!”
“There’s a rerun at seven thirty”
“Seven thirty! I have to hurry!” and with that Sungguk starts shoveling his dinner into his mouth as fast as he can while still swallowing.
“Slow down! You’re going to choke!” Sunggyu exclaims before laughing at what a sight his son is.
❄❄❄
 
At seven fifty Sunggyu walks out of the kitchen having finished bathing Sungguk, filling the dishwasher and packing Sungguk’s lunch for tomorrow.
 
As he approaches the couch Sunggyu can’t help the smile that spreads across his face as he sees Sungguk passed out on the couch, mouth hanging open and looking at peace with the world.
 
Sunggyu sits down next to Sungguk, brushing the hair out of his son’s eyes.
 
Glancing at the TV Sunggyu watches at the cast of Infinite Playtime emphasize the importance of saying sorry. Without meaning to Sunggyu’s focuses on Woohyun-ssi. Hoya informed him that Infinite Playtime is having a fanmeet on Saturday; Sungguk would love to go and maybe Sunggyu will carry on an actual conversation with Woohyun-ssi - get to know him.
 
The show ends and Sunggyu lifts Sungguk up, carrying the little tyke to his bedroom.
 
Once Sungguk is safely tucked into his bed, Sunggyu kisses his forehead before tiptoeing to the door.
“Goodnight Appa. I love you,” Sungguk groggily murmurs.
“I love you too,” Sunggyu replies, quietly shutting the door.
 
❄❄❄
Friday
 
After dropping Sungguk off at school with more promises of being at the holiday party, Sunggyu grabs some coffee before heading to the grocery store.
 
While comparing potatoes his phone rings. It’s Myungsoo.
 
“Hello?”
“Sunggyu-hyung could you come into the office for a few minutes?”
“I took today off. I’m supposed to go to Sungguk’s party”
“I know, I know but Hoya-hyung and I can’t agree”
“Agree on what?!”
“It’s just -”
“Sunggyu-hyung you need to get here, now” Hoya demands before promptly hanging up.
 
Sighing Sunggyu finishes his shopping before begrudgingly going to work on a day when he’s supposed to be enjoying time with his son.
 
❄❄❄
 
“Sunggyu-hyung!” Myungsoo greets as Sunggu walks into their office. The whole place is in disarray. Papers are strewn everywhere and Hoya is kneeling on the floor comparing groups of photos.
“What happened?!” Sunggyu shouts.
“The network is working on a new drama and the writers want reference pictures by the end of today so that they can work over the weekend” Hoya explains.
 
Sunggyu can feel his frustration building up. The writing department knows not to do this. That it’s unfair to request reference photos on such short notice. Plus it happening on today of all days! It’s hard enough to determine the appropriate reference photos with all three of them and a whole week to sort through already collected photos and scope out any new places to fill in any unusual locations.
 
“Well let’s get to work” Sunggyu says as he starts sorting photos.
“Thanks Sunggyu-hyung!” Myungsoo exclaims as he starts debriefing Sunggyu on what, exactly, they’re looking for.
“What do you think we’ve been doing?” Mutters Hoya, continuing to study the various photos surrounding him.
 
❄❄❄
 
Standing at the door greeting parents as they arrive Sungjong feels a tug on his pants,
“Sungjong sunsaeng-nim guess what! My Appa is coming to the party today!” Sungguk brags.
“Wow, Sungguk-ah that’s great!” Sungjong replies, trying to match Sungguk’s excitement.
 
It was one ten and almost all of the other parents had already arrived. If Sunggyu didn’t arrive in the new few minutes the party was going to begin without him.
 
“Why don’t you go sit down Sungguk-ah, the party is going to start soon”
“But my Appa isn’t here yet” Sungguk protests, his excitement visibly fading as his face droops.
Kneeling to match Sungguk’s height, Sungjong attempts to console him, “It’s okay Sungguk-ah your Appa is probably just running late. I’m sure he’ll be here”
 
Sungguk shuffles back to his chair, blinking rapidly as he tries to keep hope that his Appa is on his way.
 
❄❄❄
 
Sunggyu wills the streetlight to turn so he can sprint across the street. He’s running behind and knows that Sungguk must be well on his way to disappointment by now.
 
Running as fast as he can Sunggyu eventually makes it to the kindergarten. Taking a breath and calming down before he opens the door, Sunggyu glances at his watch noticing that he’s twenty minutes late.
 
Quieting opening and closing the door to the classroom, Sunggyu exchanges a nod with Sungjong before sneaking up behind Sungguk.
Sunggyu feels a flash of guilt shoot through him as he sees the tear streaks on Sungguk’s face. Wishing to make everything better as soon as possible, Sunggyu taps Sungguk on his right shoulder.
 
“APPA!!!” Sungguk cheers as he climbs out of his seat and into Sunggyu’s lap, throwing his tiny hands around Sunggyu’s neck.
“Hey Sungguk-ah. I’m sorry I’m late” Sunggyu comforts, squeezing his son in a tight hug.
“So what are we going to do during this holiday party Sungguk-ah?”
“Right now we’re making ornaments” Sungguk answers as he lifts up a piece of green foam that has blue blobs drawn on it.
“What’s on the ornament” Sunggyu asks as he points to what he now recognizes as people.
“This little one is me and the big one is Appa” Sungguk replies, glowing with pride at his artwork.
Sunggyu hugs his son again, almost crying at how beautiful the little person in his arms is.
❄❄❄
Saturday
 
“Sungguk-ah come put your coat on” Sunggyu calls into their apartment.
Peeking his head out of his bedroom door Sungguk asks, “Where are we going Appa?”
“You’ll see when we get there” Sunggyu responds with a ruffle of Sungguk’s hair.
 
The pair are soon out on the streets, bundled up to fight off the frigid wind. After walking a few blocks the two hop onto a bus and travel across the city, changing buses twice before they arrive in front of some big building Sungguk’s never seen before.
There are a bunch of other kids with their parents going inside and when they get up to the door Sungguk sees an Infinite Playtime poster.
“Appa what are we doing here?” Sungguk questions with a smile spreading across his face.
“I think you already know Sungguk-ah”
“Appa am I going to meet Hyun?!” Sungguk presses as he begins to jump up and down.
“Maybe if you behave” Sunggyu answers as he pushes Sungguk to the front of the crowd, close to the stage where all the children are gathering.
“I’ll be right back here okay Sungguk-ah. When it’s time to meet Hyun come back here and we’ll get in line together” Sunggyu tells Sungguk as he sits in the front row of chairs set-up for parents.
“Okay I’ll find you then Appa” Sungguk guarantees as he skips off to join the other children, quickly befriending those next to him on the floor.
 
❄❄❄
 
Soon all five cast members of Infinite Playtime are present on the stage and introducing themselves amid the screams of a hundred young children. Jiji and Bomi go first followed by Yeol, Dong and Hyun and soon the five are performing songs and skits from the show. Topics range from making sure to clean your room and brush your teeth to saying please and thank you and taking care of pets.
 
After the performance is a series of games. There’s a race from the stage all around the audience back to the stage, a timed 20 piece puzzle completion and then a sing-a-long. For each game each member chooses a child from the audience to be their partner. The first two games start and end with no problems and are quite amusing to watch but for the last game Sunggyu notices Sungguk waving his arms frantically in hopes of being chosen.
 
Luckily he is chosen and by none other than his favorite member.
 
Once every member is on stage with their child partner a karaoke machine is wheeled out and the sing off begins. Woohyun-ssi and Sungguk are the last pair to go and Sunggyu can tell that Sungguk is getting nervous, but Woohyun kneels down next to Sungguk, whispering something that only Sungguk can hear that seemingly calms the five-year-old. The pair get the highest score, leading Woohyun to pick Sungguk up and spin him around, sending Sungguk into a giggle fit.
 
With the sing-a-long over it’s finally time to meet all the members and get autographs.
 
“Appa! Appa! Did you see me?! I got to sing with Hyun!” Sungguk exclaims as he scurries back to Sunggyu
Picking his son up as they get in line with the other children and their parents Sunggyu responds “I did! You did really well Sungguk-ah! Did you like talking to Hyun-ssi?”
Sungguk nods, “Hyun-ssi is super nice Appa! I was all nervous but he told me that it would be okay and then when we won he spun me in the air! It was amazing!”
“Well I’m glad you had fun! Are you ready to meet the rest of the members?” Sunggyu inquires.
“Yes!” Sunggyu shouts, before changing to a whisper, “but I don’t think I’ll like them as much as I like Hyun-ssi”
Laughing at his son’s speculation Sunggyu lets Sungguk rest his read against his shoulder, while they continue to wait.
 
Eventually the pair make it up to the front of the line and meet Yeol, Bomi, Dong, and Jiji, before coming to the end and meeting Hyun again.
 
“Sungguk-ah! It’s good to see you again” Hyun-ssi says with a smile.
“Hello Hyun-ssi! I would like your autograph please!” Sungguk asks politely.
“Sure thing! And who came with you today?” Hyun-ssi questions, making small talk.
“My Appa!” Sungguk answers.
At that Hyun-ssi looks up, past Sungguk and meets Sunggyu’s eyes.
“Sunggyu-ssi! I didn’t know you had a child, or a super cute one at that” Hyun-ssi greets while handing the signed photo to Sungguk
“Well we don’t really talk so I wouldn’t expect you to but I agree he sure is cute!” Sunggyu remarks, leading Sungguk off the stage and out the door, missing Woohyun’s eyes following after the pair.  
 
 
❄❄❄
 
After his bath Sungguk finds Sunggyu at his desk, sorting through some adult looking papers. Pulling a chair up besides his Appa, Sungguk sits for moment before asking, “Appa, how did Hyun-ssi know your name?”
Glancing quickly at his son before again staring at the papers Sunggyu debates rather to be vague, “Sungguk-ah you do know that Appa works for a TV company right?” Sungguk nods. “Well where I work they also film Infinite Playtime so I’ve seen Hyun-ssi before. He real name is Woohyun-ssi”
“Then why is he called Hyun-ssi on the show?” Sungguk asks a puzzled look on his face.
“Because shorter names are easier for little kids to remember” Sunggyu answers.
“But I’m not a little kid” Sungguk protests.
“Are you sure about that?” Sunggyu questions.
“Appa that wasn’t my point!” Sungguk whines.
“Then what was your point?” Sunggyu asks.
“Could Hyu-Woohyun-ssi come over for a playdate?” Sungguk requests, using Woohyun-ssi’s real name to prove that he’s not a little kid who needs to use short names.
“And what makes you think Woohyun-ssi would say yes?” Sunggyu inquires, playing along with his son’s demands.
“Because I had fun with him today and he remembered my name and he remembered your name which must mean that he likes us. So I think he would say yes” Sungguk replies.
 
The part where Sungguk said that Woohyun-ssi remembered their names rattles around in Sunggyu’s head for a minute. He didn’t think Woohyun-ssi ever actually paid attention to him. Maybe he’s missed out on a lot more than he thinks.
“Appa” Sungguk starts, interrupting Sunggyu thoughts, “Will you ask Woohyun-ssi?”
“Sure Sungguk-ah I’ll ask him” Sunggyu promises hoping he doesn’t regret his decision.
❄❄❄
Monday
 
Planning to follow through on his promise with Sungguk, instead of going out for lunch with Myungsoo and Hoya, Sunggyu heads to the break room, unsuccessfully avoiding Hoya’s seemingly knowing look.
 
When he reaches the break room Sunggyu pauses, peering inside the doorway he sees Woohyun-ssi sitting at the rectangular table that takes up a majority of the room, his back to Sunggyu.
 
Trying to build himself up before their confrontation, Sunggyu decides to just go for it and knocks on the door frame.
 
Whipping around in his chair Woohyun-ssi’s eyes go wide as he exclaims, “Sunggyu-ssi!”
 
“Hello, Woohyun-ssi” Sunggyu replies, taking a seat opposite of Woohyun-ssi.
“I’m sorry about the fan meet Sunggyu-ssi. I shouldn’t have said anything” Woohyun-ssi apologizes.
“No, no. I got offended over nothing, I’m in the wrong” Sunggyu counters, “And we can drop the formalities if you don’t mind”
“Of course Sunggyu-hyung” Woohyun smiles. “How is Sungguk-ah?”
“Good. He’s on break right now, since Christmas is coming up” Sunggyu reports.
“I’m glad to hear that he’s well! But wow Christmas is almost here . . .” Woohyun says, getting lost in his thoughts.
Noticing that Woohyun isn’t paying full attention, Sunggyu decides this is the best time to drop the news, “Actually Sungguk-ah would like to see you again” Sunggyu informs Woohyun.
“Hmm?” Woohyun hums turning back to Sunggyu, “Sungguk-ah wants to . . . Wait! What? How could . . .? Where?”
Sunggyu begins to laugh at Woohyun’s sputtering. “Here” Sunggyu says handing Woohyun a piece of paper, “That’s my phone number. Why don’t we have lunch together tomorrow?” Sunggyu suggests.
“O-Okay” Woohyun replies his face turning bright pink.
“I’m off tomorrow so just text me what time” Sunggyu says walking confidently out of the break room.
❄❄❄
8:00pm From: Unknown Number
Sunggyu-hyung it’s me, Woohyun :)
 
8:01pm To: Woohyun-ah
Hello! Well more like goodnight!
 
“Appa, who are you texting?” Sungguk asks, peering over Sunggyu arms as the two sit on the couch, watching Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer.
“Woohyun” Sunggyu answers causally.
“Did you ask him if he could play?!” Sungguk shouts excitedly.
“Is going to lunch with him tomorrow okay?” Sunggyu questions.
“Eating isn’t playing . . .” Sungguk responds, thinking about what to say next, “But I guess it’s okay.”
The pair exchange smiles when Sungguk asks quite seriously, “Is this like a date?”
“Why don’t you ask Woohyun” suggests Sunggyu.
 
As they look at the phone the pair sees that Woohyun sent more messages while they were talking.
 
8:01 pm From: Woohyun-ah
Sorry for the late time hyung, we actually started filming the Christmas episode tonight in an attempt to be ahead of schedule
 
8:05pm To: Woohyun-ah
Woohyun-hyung this is Sungguk. Are the three of us going on a date tomorrow?
 
Unknowingly to the pair, across town Woohyun’s face is bright red.
 
8:10pm From: Woohyun-ah
Hello! Sungguk-ah and yes it could be considered a date.
 
“Appa are you and Woohyun-hyung going to get married?” Sungguk inquires with the innocence of a five-year-old.
“No. That’s way too fast Sungguk-ah” Sunggyu replies while laughing, “But we may start to see Woohyun more. Are you okay with that?”
“Of course!” Sungguk says, a smile spreading across his face, “I like Woohyun-hyung”
“Well I’m glad you like him but now it’s time for you to go to bed” Sunggyu informs Sungguk, tickling his tummy.
“Stop! Sto-” kicking, Sungguk screams “APPA!”
Laughing, Sunggyu scopes Sungguk up in his arms and carries his son off to bed.
 
❄❄❄
 
Over the next few days Sunggyu, Sungguk and Woohyun form a trio that’s almost inseparable.
 
On Tuesday the trio eat lunch together, which was over two hours long due to being seated, talking, ordering, talking, waiting for food, talking, eating food, and talking some more. If Sungguk hadn’t been getting antsy, he might have been stuck inside that restaurant all day!
 
Afterwards they head to the bookstore. Sungguk loses himself in the kid section while Sunggyu and Woohyun talk some more. Eventually the pair find their missing piece and Sungguk walks out with a new book.
 
On Wednesday the trio goes to the mall for some last minute window shopping. They really do nothing except walk through the mall until they’re tired and hungry.
Since Thursday is Christmas Eve they agree to meet later in the day and go ice skating.
 
❄❄❄
 
Thursday
 
“APPA! Let’s go!” Sungguk shouts, already bundled up and ready to go to the outdoor ice rink. “I don’t want to keep Woohyun-hyung waiting!”
“I’m coming, I’m coming” Sunggyu assures as he puts on his coat and shoes, grabbing Sungguk hand as the two head out the door.
 
When the pair arrives at the oval ice rink, they immediately rent skates and as Sunggyu is helping Sungguk put his on, they’re approached by what seems to be a mass of cloth.
“Sunggyu-hyung, Sungguk-ah it’s me”
“Me who” Sunggyu teases.
“Woohyun-hyung” Sungguk shouts as he plops off the bench and falls into Woohyun’s legs, unbalanced due to the skates.
“Are you ready to skate, Sungguk-ah?” Woohyun asks, his eyes twinkling.
“YES!” Sungguk screams. And with that Woohyun takes Sungguk out onto the ice, helping him learn how to skate, holding Sungguk’s hand before letting go as Sungguk sets off by himself.
 
Having finally put his own skates on, Sunggyu hobbles to the entrance of the rink.
“Do you know how to skate, Sunggyu-ah?” Woohyun asks a coy grin on his face.
Sunggyu blushes slightly, but he can blame the redness in his cheeks on the wind, plus two can play this game. “Of course I do Woohyun-ah” Sunggyu states grabbing Woohyun’s hand and pulling the two into the flow of fellow skaters.
When Sunggyu looks over at Woohyun’s face, he smiles knowing that he’s the reason for the extra pink in Woohyun’s cheeks.
“Appa you’re skating!” Sungguk says as he comes over to the pair.
“So are you Sungguk-ah!” Sunggyu responds. Sungguk smiles, then wiggles his way between Sunggyu and Woohyun grabbing each of their hands with one of his.
“I bet we look like a family, right now” Sungguk comments.
Glancing over, Sunggyu locks eyes with Woohyun and sees a promise of what’s to come.

 
A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I hope you like this! I was a little unsure about the ending, but I think it turned out well :)