For akira33

Infinite Secret Santa 2014

Title: Friends' friends, or roommates, or something

For: akira33

Pairing: Woogyu


It was 1 in the morning when they finished bringing all their belongings in their new shared apartment, and both, exhausted, decided to go to sleep and unpack the remaining boxes the next day.


 

The decision to live together has been made over a joke four months ago, when Sunggyu had find a job and Woohyun graduated, winning a pretty good scholarship to pursue his studies. They knew each other from school, and rapidly became good buddies thanks to common friends.

They met often but it was not like they were best friends or something (more) (yet).

Both really needed to stay in the city for the coming year and both couldn’t afford a decent living place alone, and that’s how they came to joke about living all together with their other friends in a ridiculously small place in the center of the city.

In the end, the others all found something and Sunggyu and Woohyun were so desperate they seriously searched together. They find something quite great hastily and with a lot of luck quickly; something big enough for each of them to have their own (small) room although not really ‘in the center of the city’…

The apartment also had a quite big (compared to the rooms…) living place, with the kitchen in it, a small table with two chairs, a couch in front of a tv and a desk with their computers and Woohyun’s boxes full of different kind of papers and pens he hadn’t installed yet. All the furniture was at the right place, although still bare and empty.

They had no money to buy a lot of new things so both of them brought something from their old house to complete the arrangement and furnish the place. All in all, it still looked kind of empty, but they had the necessaries and they were sure it will look cozier with some posters later.


 

It was new for Woohyun to live somewhere that was not school dorms (because his new school had none) and it was new for Sunggyu to live somewhere with someone that wasn’t family. (He used to live with his older sister but the later got married two months ago and he didn’t enjoy being the third wheel there anymore…)


 

That night, the younger went to his room after saying his good night wish to Sunggyu but the later was suddenly not sleepy anymore. He decided to stay in the living room to unwrap a few more boxes alone.


 

The windows were kept open for all the dust to go away, but nights were cold as it was nearing the end of December (even though their heater was on) and Sunggyu closed them after watching for awhile their neighbors’ windows, full of Christmas decorations. It was that time of the year again, when people put all kinds of tinsels on their doors and around their gardens, when every bakery you passed smelled gingerbread and of course, when Sunggyu was cold, cold, cold.

So he closed the windows, before sitting on the couch with a box of something he found on the ground and curiously picked.

He slowly lifted the scotch tape, trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake the younger up, and opened the box. Immediately, dust came out of it, and Sunggyu being sensitive (allergic even) to it, felt his nose scratch and a sneeze coming.

Fortunately, he was fast enough to pinch his nose and close his mouth and he didn’t make any noise… though he hadn’t anticipated the second one so well. His sneeze resonated in the half empty room and Sunggyu straitened to see if Woohyun woke up.

The last thing he wanted was to wake up his Woohyun. I mean his friend, roommate, ok, crush? Sunggyu didn’t know. It was true he felt sometimes weird around the other, excited, happy, energized, but maybe it’s what someone feels around a great friend (Sunggyu remembered feeling really happy around his best friend Dongwoo)…

Something he couldn’t justify though, was the attraction towards Woohyun, the want to touch him, pat his hair, punch his arm when he was being stupid (80% of the time) and kiss his soft cheeks to say good morning/night. He’d never done that last gesture, but somewhere deep in his mind, he wishes they were close enough for him to do this without it being questionable…

The truth was, Sunggyu was used to his family’s attention and love gestures, and Woohyun was just cute sometimes… and yeah, he secretly liked to cuddle, alright.

Of course, he wasn’t planning to do anything about it, they were going to live together and he definitely didn’t want an awkward atmosphere to develop between them right from the start; also it was just him having a little crush, it will be over soon (he hoped).


 

He sighed, thinking about his miserable love life, but in the process, he inhaled too deeply and sneezed again, half muffling it in his hand, and then shivered, watching the younger’s door for any movement.

At this point he wasn’t sure if he was being sick or if it was his usual allergic-tendencies because of the old boxes all around him.

When he finally looked in the box, Sunggyu only found the younger’s magazines, which he collected since he began liking fashion (long time ago, probably). They were obviously part of a bigger collection, Sunggyu thought when he saw another big box with a magazine drawn on it.

Sunggyu smiled, they were kind of opposites actually, he was more literary and basically wrote words on his boxes like ‘books’, ‘winter clothes’, while Woohyun drew on his, simple and cute doodles, little pictograms to indicate the contents of each carton-boxes.

That was not their only difference, while Woohyun liked red, he liked white, when he couldn’t sleep at night, Woohyun liked to wake up quiet early and couldn’t sleep in the morning, etc… yet something was so attractive about the other and he felt himself being pulled by something magical towards him and thinking about it, people do say opposites attracts each other, or something.

Of course they had some common points, or way of thinking, and it couldn’t work without it, they’d be constantly fighting, and he wouldn’t even accept the other as a friend, but it was not the case. They had, for example, some common ideas about the society, or politics, and even if one of them didn’t agree on a certain matter, he was ready to listen to the other, and that’s probably what Sunggyu liked the most about Woohyun, he was truly open minded and curious.

Also, the younger always asked questions to know him better, and who wouldn’t like the attention? He seemed interested, and that was actually confusing (and completely endearing).

Sometimes Sunggyu thought, it could work! He likes me! Or does he…?


 


 

Now Sunggyu was definitely cold, and sneezed again, quite loudly, and then he figured the younger must be dead tired to not wake up, knowing he was a light sleeper and all.

He was glad, though some part of him wanted to see the gorgeous face again before going to sleep.


 

Sunggyu closed the box and put it back on the floor. He was sprawled on the couch and wished he could teleport himself in his bed, too tired to move after the tough day they had, but too cold to spend the night here.

Actually, their place was not that cold, the heater worked fully and it was small, easy to heat, but when you’re sleepy and not moving…

He gathered strength and slowly get up from his place but he violently sneezed again, which made him fall back on the couch and giggle to himself quietly, until he heard a door open and saw the younger sleepily walk toward him. Sunggyu sat straight immediately and his eyes widened a bit.

Woohyun was wearing a simple cotton t-shirt with his boxers but he was carrying a blanket around his shoulders like a cape. His hair was not too disheveled but his face indicated he was actually sleeping earlier…

Oh my god Woohyun I’m sorry, did I wake you up? I’m sorry I wanted to unwrap some more boxes but-“ Sunggyu sneezed again.

The younger smiled, and went to sit on the couch next to Sunggyu. He placed one end of the cover around the elder’s shoulders, keeping the other to himself, and wrapped them together, his arm stayed around the elder’s shoulders.

Sunggyu turned his body a bit to adjust in the half embrace and questioningly looked at the younger’s still smiling face.

The cover around him was really warm, and comforting, and Woohyun’s arm around him even more. Also, their bodies were so close he could use the human heat coming from the other to warm himself although he didn’t need it: the only thought about being half hugged by Nam Woohyun in boxers under a blanket warmed his body and cheeks, which turned redder every second.

You kept sneezing so I thought you may need this… and hyung, I think you caught a cold, you look a bit red; do you have fever?” Woohyun moved his hand which wasn’t around the elder’s shoulders to check his temperature, gently putting his palm on Sunggyu’s forehead. “hmmm… I don’t think you’re sick? At least you don’t have a fever, that’s a relief” He then took one of the elder’s hands which were awkwardly resting on his own knees, and his little sleepy eyes widened just a bit, “but you’re definitely cold! Hyung, you’re freezing”.

Having his hands in the younger’s, being warmed up by them felt incredibly good, and his heart was doing something weird in his chest.

T-thanks, I was about to go to bed because I’m cold… but I think I’m sneezing because of the dust! We need to clean better in the morning… hm… Woohyun?” The younger lifted his gaze from the hands he was holding to look him in the eyes and hummed to signal he was listening. “I’m really sorry I woke you up… and I’m really glad someone as hot as you is my roommate- I mean, literally, hot, not hot- not that you’re not hot but- well hm, I meant hot as warm!”

Woohyun chuckled and Sunggyu turned his face in embarrassment to look somewhere else, cheeks burning even more, but the younger tugged on the hands that were in his, pulling Sunggyu on his chest. He brought the covers’ two ends together on his back, hugging him completely.

You’re so cute hyung, let me warm you, you’ll be as hot as I am”

Sunggyu nodded in the hard chest under him and moved his arms to hug the younger back, encircling him around his waist, bringing his legs up to fit in the embrace, now almost on his lap.

Sunggyu wouldn’t mind sleeping here any time if they could cuddle more often, his eyes closing automatically.

Woohyun was drawing comforting circles on his back to warm him up and looking at the almost-sleeping face on his chest to see a content expression settled on Sunggyu’s cute face.

Hyung, you should go to sleep…”

The elder nuzzled his face more and adjusted his position, now completely in the other’s lap, straddling him, his face buried in the crook of his neck and his hands pressed himself even more against the younger’s body (or the other way around), using Woohyun as a big teddy bear, or something. “Just a little more, please, Woohyunie…” he mumbled.

It was now Woohyun’s time to be blushing (partially because of the nickname, yes) and he let out soft giggles and hugged him more. “Okay” he whispered, feeling equally good, warm and sleepy.

Sunggyu woke up a few hours later, because of his own saliva on Woohyun’s shoulder wetting his cheek and almost squeaked when he realized where he was and their positions, which woke the younger up too.

Woohyun’s arms had slide from his back to his legs on each side of him on the couch and Sunggyu’s were still around the gorgeous torso before he remembered what happened and he retracted them between their bodies. That’s when the younger woke up and joined his hands on Sunggyu’s back again in a loose hug, just to not let him fall. They were still under the blanket which somehow hadn’t moved much, and the elder had completely lifted his head and was observing Woohyun’s face to see any traces of confusion, but the younger was giving him that sleepy smile again, his single dimple showing adorably.

What time it is hyung?” it was unfair how his voice sounded so husky and y then.

Huh… I don’t know? 4am, or something, I guess?”

They needed to part for Sunggyu to not do something stupid at this point. They faces were too close, just like their bodies, and his eyes fell on the younger’s plump lips… oh how he wanted to try them! They looked so plush and delicious and perfect… Sunggyu was absolutely fascinated and of course oblivious that Woohyun had followed his gaze and ended watching and breathing on his lips too.

We will never know which one of them actually made the last (first?) move but they were soon kissing, a slow and gentle kiss at the beginning, their lips melding together in synch, until the younger pressed his tongue against Sunggyu’s lips and he let him in. He never regretted though, Woohyun’s tongue did wonders and when they separated to breath, they were both completely dazed and dizzy, Sunggyu’s fingers tangled in the younger’s hair (when did that even happen?!) sliding to rest on his shoulders, and their eyes opening (yea, they closed earlier) slowly.

I t-think we should… we should go to sleep now…?”

y-yeah…”

Sunggyu awkwardly stood up, pressing against the younger’s chest to steady himself, his knees still weak because of the kiss. He walked slowly to his room followed by the younger whose room was next to his and when he was about to enter it he felt Woohyun timidly tap his shoulder.

Sunggyu hyung?”

Hm?-“

As soon as the elder turned, Woohyun grabbed his face gently and gave him a sweet peck on his lips, which lasted at most one second, and mumbled something resembling ‘good night’ before storming in his own room, leaving a stunned Sunggyu there.


 

Minutes later, when he was still thinking about what happened lying in his bed, Sunggyu heard Woohyun sneeze and blushed (more). So, it wasn’t just the dust.


 


 


 


 


 

AN : I’m so sorry this turned out like this, the story makes no sense hdgjcfkvjlbhk /hides

Your prompt was so good and look at what I did orz

Firstly I think maybe you imagined idolverse when you prompted this and I imagined that too… but I’m seriously not experienced enough to write that and that’s why this clichés-full fluffy story happened… Hope you’ll like it anyway ;u; & merry Christmas and happy new year~

Ps : woogyu is love