For everyone

Infinite Secret Santa 2014

No, nope! Sunggyu isn’t the last bit influenced by it. It’s just for show. Sunggyu knows it better. Of course he does. He is better than this after all.

 

Whom the hell is he kidding?

 

It’s getting very annoying! Sunggyu is two minutes away from calling it quite and shoving something into Woohyun’s face! The man deserves that and so much more!

 

The hell is he doing! Filming a drama? Please! The drama is supposed to be a Love Story between that little girl and Woohyun but instead it turned into Wooyeol’s very own BL show!

 

If Sunggyu sees only one more picture of those two hugging each others topless, he will throw his phone into Woohyun’s face! Yes, he will do just that!

 

Speaking of the devil. Sungyeol just walks into the changing room, taking the seat besides Sunggyu.

 

Morning Hyung.” Sungyeol yawns. Sunggyu would have felt bad for his younger brother like friend who is still holding onto a script, if not for his undeniable jealousy.

 

Morning.” He replies and stands up immediately, not giving Sungyeol a second glance as he takes his stage outfit and vanishes into the vacated changing-room.

 

 

 

------

Woohyun thought it was hell at that time he had played a role in ‘The thousanths Man’ but he was so wrong. This is actual hell.

 

Sunggyu is cruel. Cruel in so many ways. 

 

As soon as Woohyun gets home he really only wants to go to Sunggyu and whine about his tiring day, be comforted and then snuggle up in bed together. So of course this is a horrible nightmare for him. 

 

Even though Woohyun clearly knows that Kim Sunggyu has no schedules right now, the older is never home, once he gets to the dorm. So Woohyun just waits on the couch for him but ends up falling asleep without seeing Sunggyu even once the whole day. When he wakes up in the morning it’s always Sunggyu’s spare blanket covering him. 

 

That’s not even the cruel part. It gets cruel when Kim Sunggyu denies him any time together, avoids him completely and won’t even pay any attention to him in private; but in front of the public, their fans, he gets all kinds of touchy-feely, throws himself at Woohyun and even hugs and whispers to him in public. It’s cruel because Woohyun can’t respond the way he would love to and ends up smiling awkwardly and pushing Sunggyu away, even though he would much rather pull him closer and never let go!

 

 

 

----- 

 

Someone tell Sunggyu Hyung that jealousy is ugly. It doesn’t suit him.” Sungjong purposely calls out loud enough for the older to hear, only a few steps away from Sunggyu. 

 

Sunggyu turns around and glares at Sungjong, who in return shows his tongue before wrapping his arms around Sungyeol’s waist.

 

That’s the way to go.” Sungyeol responds to Sungjong’s fail attempt by pinching him. “Now he will be even crankier with me.”

 

I know, I know. Sorry. I just can’t stand it, when he is like that to you.”

 

And now he will just straight out ignore me, thank you very much.” Sungyeol groans.

 

Sungjong only huffs, kicks Sungyeol's shin and walks off to Sunggyu.

 

Sungyeol is an idiot.

----- 

 

I can’t believe those two! Teaming up against us.” 

 

Shut up! It’s all your fault! Why can’t you control Sunggyu Hyung! It’s because of him that Sungjong is behaving like this!”

 

It’s because of that drama! It’s not my fault! Go tell the script writer! It’s your fault, too!” Woohyun accuses back.

 

This is totally getting out of hand. 

 

Sunggyu and Sungjong have basically found to each other’s and decided, hey why not make our lovers' lives to hell? 

 

And what a beautiful decision that is. Woohyun wants to hit a wall repeatedly with his head. 

 

This is not what he wants!

 

All because Lee Sungjong had to get involved.

 

Woohyun wants his Sunggyu back.

 

His Sunggyu...

 

 

----- 

 

It’s late at night when Woohyun and Sungyeol return from their drama schedule, both are very exhausted. 

 

Woohyun wants nothing more than to go and crush with Sunggyu, hugging the other for the whole night while sleeping. It would make all this fracture vanish and give him new energy. He misses Sunggyu.

 

He decides to risk it and sneak into Sunggyu’s room while the older is sleeping. He doesn’t bother changing, way too tired for it. Woohyun walks into the room, closing the door as silently as possible.

 

His steps are almost inaudible as he makes his way over to Sunggyu’s king sized bed. He slowly lifts the blanket and lies down on the bed, snuggling closer to the body on it. As soon as he is close enough, he envelopes Sunggyu into a hug, snuggling against his neck, enjoying the feeling of his lover...

 

Until he realizes that either Sunggyu has lost one hell of a lot of weight or that this is not his lover.

 

Excuse me, please let go!” A not very amused Sungjong states, turning to Woohyun and shoving his arms away. “I’m not really into cheating, like Yeol and you.”

 

What the hell!” Woohyun exclaims, jumping off the bed in lightning speed and going for the light switch.

 

Why are you screaming like that?” Sunggyu asks, being awakened rather rudely from his slumber.

 

Woohyun can only stare speechless. 

 

"You two! W-why? What even? Why are you in Sunggyu Hyung's bed?" Woohyun cries out.

 

"Because we were watching a movie and fell asleep. Idiot!" Sunggyu grumbles and lies back down.

 

"H-Hyung! You let him into our bed?" Woohyun asks accusingly. He isn't allowed into Sunggyu’s bed but Sungjong is?

 

"I'm out of here." Sungjong mutters as he walks towards the door and exits the room. 

 

"Hyung! Why did you let him sleep here?" Woohyun asks again. 

 

"Shut up Woohyun! You are too loud.

 

"B-But... You didn't allow me to sleep in your bed but Sungjong can?" Woohyun's face falls. He feels utterly wronged. 

 

"Get over it. We watched a movie on my tap and he fell asleep. I'm too lazy to drag him up and you know how he kicks when he is woken up." Sunggyu explains, turning around to grab his pillow and snuggle into it. He is so sleepy but this doesn't feel right.

 

"You are jealous over the drama we filmed but here you are, getting all cozy with Sungjong yourself." Woohyun still accuses, his finger in the air, pointing at Sunggyu. 

 

"Oh please! Did you see any of us half ? Did we hug? No! We just fell asleep while watching a movie. Get out of here Woohyun!" Sunggyu grumbles and turns around. He is so very annoyed with the younger and the sleeplessness is only adding to it.

 

"Hyung! You can't just throw me out like this." Woohyun protested. 

 

"Watch me!"

 

"But... but I love you!" Woohyun takes Sunggyu's hand, not letting the other pull back. "I didn't even do anything wrong!" 

 

"If you don't get out of my room in three, I will kick your ." Sunggyu threatens, pulling his hand out of Woohyun's grip. "I'm sleepy and I don't want to have this conversation right now."

 

"I hate this! We aren't supposed to be like this! We are supposed to be cuddly and all lovely-dovely or whatever the hell it's called!" Woohyun stands up and argues back. And then he stomps his feet and Sunggyu can't help but snort.

 

Woohyun can be so childish when he throws a fit. 

 

"One."

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Two." 

 

"Please." Woohyun begs, but already walking to the door.

 

"Three!" Sunggyu yells, pretending to stand up. 

 

Woohyun rushes out the door. 

 

Sunggyu smirks, he always gets Woohyun.

 

But he still can't sleep. Something is missing.

 

------- 

 

Two reasons as to why Woohyun is lying on the ground in front if Sunggyu's room? 

 

Obviously. 

 

He wants his Gyu-Hyung back. 

 

He lied down on the ground, refusing to stand up until Sunggyu listens to him. 

 

"What is he doing over there?" Dongwoo asks Hoya, who is eating ice cream.

 

"Who cares. He brought ice cream so let him be." Hoya replies. "Want some?"

 

"Sure." Dongwoo smiles and reaches out for the spoon. 

 

"When is Sunggyu Hyung getting back?" Woohyun asks from the ground, after some time passed. 

 

"Another two weeks?" Dongwoo answers, mouth stuffed.

 

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Woohyun jumps up from the ground. The hell? 

 

"Nope. Did you forget? He has his musical schedule in Japan."

 

"He already went and didn't tell me?"

 

"I thought you know and were ready to lie there for the rest of the month." Hoya grins. He loves toying with his elder.

 

"Damn! I can't wait that long!" Woohyun storms out of the dorm to get to his room.

 

Woohyun understands now. He understands fully. Why Sunggyu acted so jealous even though there was absolutely no reason. 

 

It was all for this moment. For when he would see Sunggyu's kiss scene. 

 

Well, isn't this beautiful? His mentions on twitter are filled with that kiss scene. Even zoom-ups are directed to him.

 

He hates it. 

 

Sunggyu will have to pay. 

 

Woohyun will make sure of it. 

 

 

Sunggyu reunited with infinite when they came for a stage in Japan. He had hopeed that Woohyun was too distracted with him being angry, to get angry back at him. But oh, how that thought failed. 

 

He is sitting with Dongwoo, Sungjong and Woohyun in a van. 

 

Woohyun isn't even looking at him, much less talking to him. 

 

How wonderful. 

 

Sunggyu sighs. 

 

"Woohyun, let's take a picture for the fans. I'm sure they will be happy to see us together again." Sunggyu tries to lighten the mood. 

 

No reply. 

 

Sunggyu knows he ed up.

 

"Let's take one together, Hyung." Dongwoo answers instead. His mood is high as always.

 

"Sure." Sunggyu smiles sadly. 

 

 

"You think I will be able to make up with him?" Sunggyu asks Sungjong, who is lying on his bed. 

 

"Nope, no chance. The fans sent him that picture so many times... and each time he saw it, he almost threw his phone against a wall."

 

"I'm screwed." 

 

"I don't think so. You won't get laid any time soon." Sungjong smiles. 

 

"Get out of my room! Out!" Sunggyu throws Sungjong out.

 

And just as he closes the door to his room, someone opens it again. 

 

"I told you to stay out!" Sunggyu yells, thinking its Sungjong. 

 

"Fine." Woohyun turns around to leave but Sunggyu is by his side in seconds.

 

"Wait! Not you! Come in! I thought you were Sungjong." Sunggyu tries to explain. 

 

Woohyun lets himself be dragged towards Sunggyu's bed.

 

"I only came to tell you that manager Hyung wants us both in the studio tomorrow." Woohyun informs the older, making no attempt to leave. 

 

Woohyun! Let’s talk. We both have reasons to be mad at the other so let’s talk it out.”


 

Woohyun looks back, raising an eyebrow. “A reason to be mad at the other? Are you freaking kidding me? What reason do you have to be mad at me? I only hugged Sungyeol, who is like a brother to me. But you! You went ahead and kissed that actress! Kissed her! Three times! You cheated on me three times!”


 

I didn’t have a choice! It was for the Musical.”


 

You had no right to be pissed at me. You being pissed was a ploy to make me forgive you easier. You planned it good. Too bad that I won’t fall for your stupid act!” Woohyun stands up, he won’t play this game with Sunggyu.


 

I admit it was all an act! But I really way angry. We didn’t spend any time together and never got to see each other for more than one hour.”


 

In that one hour we had left, you ignored me. It’s your own stupidity that brought this up.” Woohyun turns around glaring at the other. “I came back, hurt and tired but you gave me the cold shoulder. Do you know how desperate I was to get back together?”


 

Sunggyu knows he is the one at fault. “Hoya kind of told me about you lying in front of my door.”


 

Did he tell you that I was prepared to lie there until you were back? But you just had to disappear for two weeks without a word of goodbye.” Woohyun turns around, ready to leave again.


 

Wait! Please!” Sunggyu takes hold of his hand, not letting him leave. “I will do anything! Please! I miss you so much! I can’t sleep without you by my side. I haven’t slept any more than two hours since we started fighting!” Sunggyu is desperate to get back together, more than ready to accept any punishment. “You know I only love you.”


 

Woohyun hates it! He is weak to those words! And Sunggyu absolutely knows it. The audacity he has to pout into Woohyun’s face! “I will forgive you… but first you have to do some things for me.”


 

Anything!” Sunggyu agrees hurriedly, without a second thought.


 

Woohyun smiles, one of those wicked smiles and Sunggyu feels a shiver run down his spine.


 

---------


 

He should have known not to agree with Woohyun!


 

Everything that guy suggests promises to be idiotic! He should have ing known it!


 

But he can’t really refuse it. He promised to do anything and let’s be honest, this is a very cheap price to pay for the sleep he could get, when he gets back together with Woohyun.


 

Smile, Hyung. Smile for them all. If you don’t smile for the, they will think that you aren’t enjoying yourself.” Woohyun whispers into his ear, pushing him further forward.


 

I will choke you in your sleep. Drown you in the bath. Better yet, I will push you out of the car! I will get back at you for this!” Sunggyu smiles, fake smile on his face as he serves the people in the NIT cafe.


 

In a ing maid-dress!


 

you, Nam Woohyun!


 

Where the hell did he even get that dress from?


 

Not only was he forced to scrub his lips with soap but he now he has to serve their fans in a maid-dress.


 

What a view. What you don’t do for love.” Hoya comments from the door. The other Infinite members had just walked into the café and taken a seat, making catcalls.


 

The do you want? Order and then get out of here!” Sunggyu hisses.


 

We came to enjoy the beautiful view of those thighs. Who knew that you would expose them for the first time, like this?” Sungyeol teased.


 

Sunggyu wanted to make a very rude comment when he felt someone touch his . He jumped away. This dress offers way too much exposure for him to feel comfortable in it.


 

Sorry, Sorry. Power of habits.” Dongwoo grins, holding his hand up.


 

ing erts!” Sunggyu steps back, getting out of there! He won’t do this anymore! Woohyun can kiss his !


 

Where are you going, Hyung?”


 

Home! Don’t even try to stop me!” Sunggyu announces.


 

Let’s go home together. I will show you what a ‘ing ert’ is, at home.” Woohyun gives Sunggyu a wicked smile.


 

Sunggyu decides to run away.


 

To ing hell with everyone!