For hedgehogy

Infinite Secret Santa 2014
For hedgehogy
from Secret Santa
Prompt: The hyungs thinks sungjong is moving out of infinite's dorm, so they have to put a stop to it.
Pairing: OT7

Sungjong sighed as he leaned back in his seat in a small taxi heading towards his dorm that he shared with his Infinite hyungs. He had just finished visiting with his manager and the CEO of his agency so that he could request some days off to visit his family. He missed them dearly, especially since Infinite had been promoting their latest single. He closed his eyes and wished that he could get a small nap in the vehicle. He silently cursed his luck when the taxi came to a stop. He paid the taxi fare before hopping out. He took a deep breath before trying to sneak in without disturbing any of the other members.

Surprisingly, all the members were home. He wasn’t properly greeted by the others as he made his way to his room. He closed and locked the door behind him. He went to his closet and grabbed a suitcase – his largest suitcase. He began to slowly pack his clothes.

Much to his astonishment, packing that one suitcase had taken him several hours. He double checked to see if he had everything he would need for the next few days he would spend with his family. He smiled when he confirmed that he was set and ready to go. He thought that he should get well rested before leaving early in the morning the next day. He changed into his pajamas and went to bed.

 

The following morning, Sungjong woke up to a loud shriek from beside his bed. He opened his eyes and stared at the other person in his room. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of a hysterically sobbing Sunggyu.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” Sungjong asked, rolling off his bed. Sunggyu blubbered out nonsense while stumbling out of the room. Not understanding what he had just seen, he followed the elder out the door. His eyes widened when he saw a grumbling Woohyun consoling Sunggyu, who was surprisingly still crying dramatically.

“Is it true?”

Sungjong turned towards the kitchen where the soft voice came from. He frowned at the sight of a head and belly scratching Myungsoo.

“Is what true?” Sungjong asked.

“Are you planning to leave because you don’t feel like you belong?” Myungsoo asked, moving closer to where Sungjong was standing. Sungjong’s frown deepened when he heard what his group mate had said. He opened his mouth to say something, but a bedroom door slammed open. Sungyeol came running into the living room with his hair sticking out all over his head. Sungjong wrinkled his nose when he spotted dried saliva on Sungyeol’s chin.

“What’s going on? Why’s Sungjongie leaving?” Sungyeol babbled as he threw his arms around Sungjong’s neck. “You can’t leave me! Who else is going to dress up as a girl for the holidays in the dorms?”

Sungjong groaned as he tried to free himself from Sungyeol’s hold.

“No! I won’t let you escape! If you escape, you’re going to leave!” Sungyeol whined, tightening his hold on Sungjong.

“I’m not – ”

“Wait, why’s he leaving?”

Sungjong gave up trying to give an explanation. Hoya and Dongwoo entered the dorm and wiped the sweat off their faces.

“We came running as soon as we got Sunggyu hyung’s text,” Dongwoo said as he showed his phone’s screen to the members.

“Hyung told me that he wanted to leave because he didn’t feel like he belonged,” Myungsoo said almost nonchalantly.

“His bags were all packed up!” Sunggyu screamed from where he sat. “He’s also been moodier than usual!”

Loud gasps filled the room. Sungjong could only hope and pray that they wouldn’t do something crazy, like the last time he stayed out a bit later than usual. His phone had been flooded with missed calls and text messages, begging him to either not run away or to answer his phone just in case he was kidnapped by a crazy fan. He ended up spending hours convincing the other members that he was just taking a simple stroll through the streets to relax.

He was pulled out of his silent prayer when he was thrown back into his bedroom. The door was slammed shut and a quiet click was heard. His eyes widened when he realized what they had done.

“Yah!” he screamed while running to the door. “Unlock this door!”

“No!” Sungyeol shouted from outside the room. He crossed his arms and joined the other members in the living room.

“Sunggyu hyung, what did you do this time to make him feel uncomfortable? Did you tell him that he’d look beautiful as your daughter again?” Myungsoo asked as he mindlessly wandered back into the kitchen in search of something to eat.

“I didn’t even talk to him last night!” Sunggyu wailed, burying his face in the crook of Woohyun’s neck.

“You can’t always blame Sunggyu for everything.”

Myungsoo grunted before shuffling to Sungjong’s bedroom door. Sungyeol frowned and walked back to the door.

“Sungjongie, are you hungry?” Myungsoo asked, knocking on the door. He was answered with gibberish. He shrugged and went back to the kitchen to look for more things to eat.

“Where did I go wrong?” Sunggyu sobbed while wiping his nose on Woohyun’s shirt. Woohyun merely stayed silent and patted Sunggyu on the head. “My baby is leaving us! We have to stop him!”

“You didn’t give birth to him,” Hoya said, deciding that he had enough of Sunggyu’s dramatic behavior. “I’m sure he’s not leaving us.”

“I second that. Maybe,” Dongwoo said before following Hoya out of the room. Sunggyu’s cries escalated in volume until Woohyun slapped a hand over his mouth and shushed him. Sunggyu gasped as he ripped Woohyun’s hand off his mouth. He shrieked incoherent insults before running to Sungjong’s room. He unlocked the door and threw the door open. He threw himself onto Sungjong’s bed and cried.

Sungjong scratched his head, not sure of what to do with a crying Sunggyu. He yelped when four arms wrapped around his waist. He was lifted off the ground and pulled out of his room. He could hear Sunggyu screaming for him to be immediately brought back. He let out another yelp when he was thrown onto a bed. His wrists were quickly bound to the bedposts. His eyes widened when he saw Hoya and Dongwoo hovering around him.

“I know this sounds crazy, but we’re trying to not let you leave. Infinite needs Sungjongie, our maknae,” Hoya semi explained while fiddling with a key.

“That doesn’t mean you get to – mmpphhhh!”

Sungjong was quickly silenced when Dongwoo stuffed his mouth with a towel.

“We’re sorry if we’re making you uncomfortable,” Dongwoo said. Sungjong tried to scream, but he soon opted to glare at the two other males instead. “Sunggyu hyung is being overly dramatic again. So is Hoya.”

“Yah! I’m not dramatic!”

Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

“As I was saying, it’s not right that you would just decide to one day pack up your bags and leave without telling any of us why you’re leaving,” Dongwoo mumbled while sitting down on the edge of the bed. Hoya pursed his lips as he hurried to the other side of the bed.

“Sungjongie, are you really leaving like what Sunggyu said?” Hoya asked as he narrowed his eyes. Sungjong wanted so much to hit someone – more specifically Sunggyu – for creating such a mess. Dongwoo shifted on the bed and reached forward to pull the towel out of Sungjong’s mouth, but his hand was slapped away by Hoya. “We promise not to be so crazy anymore if you just stay. Infinite won’t be the same without our maknae.”

“You’re being overly dramatic,” Dongwoo stated as he stood and left the room before he could be hit by Hoya.

“Huh. You actually look really nice being bound to my bed like this,” Hoya mumbled while his lips. He rubbed his hands together and grinned. Sungjong’s eyes widened when he noticed how Hoya was staring at him. It wasn’t something friendly or brotherly. It was something dangerous that Sungjong didn’t even want to know what the heck it was. He began screaming again. Hoya tried to shush him as he straddled Sungjong’s waist.

“YAH, LEE HOWON!”

The thundering footsteps of their leader cause Hoya to break out in cold sweat.

“How could you stare at your own brother in lust?” Sunggyu shrieked as he ripped Hoya off of Sungjong. “I always knew you were some little sh–”

Before Sunggyu could finish what he was about to say, Woohyun came barging into the room and slapped a hand over Sunggyu’s mouth. He grabbed Sunggyu by the waist and dragged him out of the room. He later came back and pushed Hoya out. He sighed as he took the handcuffs off of Sungjong.

“You should’ve left last night if you wanted to visit your parents.”

Sungjong sighed as he covered his face with his hands.

“I just saw that you had a text from the manager. You were apparently supposed to visit your family last night,” Woohyun said, pulling Sungjong’s phone out of his pocket. Just as the phone was securely in Sungjong’s hands, the door burst open. The five remaining members tumbled into the room.

“You’re really not gonna leave us?” Sunggyu asked as he crawled over to the bed. Sungjong groaned as he slapped his forehead at the elder’s idiocy.

“I knew he wasn’t leaving us!” Sungyeol chirped as he skipped over to the bed and hugged Sungjong. “See, he’s happy dressing as a girl for the holidays! That’s why he’s still here!”

Sungjong was tempted to punch Sungyeol in the face.

“Here, something for you to eat,” Myungsoo said as he placed a sandwich on Sungjong’s lap. He blinked once before scratching his head. “What am I doing here? I swear I was hunting down aliens.”

Myungsoo spared one glance at Sungjong before shuffling out of the room in search of more food.

“I’m sorry for locking you up. I thought you were really leaving us,” Hoya confessed while getting comfortable on Sungjong’s lap. Sungjong wasn’t even sure when Hoya had settled himself on his lap.

“Sungjongie, the manager’s here to pick you up!” Dongwoo shouted from the front door. Woohyun sighed as he pushed the other members off of the youngest. He helped Sungjong gather his luggage and even assisted him in carrying it down to the car.

“Have a safe trip!” Woohyun said before returning to the dorm. He mentally slapped his forehead the moment he walked through the door and was greeted by a sniveling Sunggyu.

“My baby’s gone!” Sunggyu sobbed. Woohyun groaned as he pulled Sunggyu to their shared room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong stared at Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungyeol in disgust. They were dressed in thick heavy winter clothes in the middle of autumn. It was a stark contrast from Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo, who were wearing light jackets and sweaters.

“We wanted to watch and make sure nothing bad was going to happen to you,” Sunggyu said. “I didn’t think anyone could see through our flawless disguise.”

Sungjong smacked his forehead. There was no doubt that Sunggyu was indeed a dumb one.

“Sungjongie, it’s been so lonely at the dorm without you!” Sungyeol complained as he ripped off his layers of clothing one by one. Sungjong groaned at how shameless the older was being.

“It feels like it’s been forever since I last saw you!” Hoya whined, wrapping his arms around Sungjong’s waist.

“We tried to stop them. We really did,” Woohyun sighed.

“Come on, guys, it’s only been a few hours since I left the dorm!” Sungjong protested while trying to shove his hyungs out the door.

“But it’s felt like an eternity!” Hoya exclaimed, not letting go of Sungjong’s waist.

“I don’t care! Leave!” Sungjong screamed, using all of his strength to push them all out.

“Sungjongie, are those your group mates? What are you doing? Invite them in!”

“No, mom! You don’t know what horror will befall us if we let these animals inside!” Sungjong screamed. A slap to the back of his head silenced him. He obediently stepped to the side and let his hyungs enter his home. He hit his forehead against a wall when he heard Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungyeol fawn over the pictures of him scattered throughout their home.

“Sorry, we really tried to stop them,” Dongwoo said. Sungjong sniffed as he crumpled to the floor.

“Fu–”

“Oh, look what I found! Food!” Myungsoo exclaimed from the kitchen. Sungjong let out a dying animal sound.

“You people are impossible! I give up!”