Study Date

Life As We Know It

Yongguk 20
Himchan 20

 

Study Date

“Yongnam shouldn't be back any time soon. He's meeting up with his basketball club.” Yongguk said as he and Himchan entered the small apartment he shared with his twin. “So we have the apartment to ourselves so that we can study peacefully.”

“Study or make out?” Himchan said playfully as he took off his backpack and sat down on the couch.

“Study.” Yongguk said, chuckling at the pout on Himchan's lips. He joined him on the couch and pulled out a book from his backpack.

They normally didn't study together like this being that the last few times they did, they would end up making out and never get any studying done. It hadn't been like this between them before they started dating, but once they actually started dating and became an actual couple, it was hard for them to keep their hands off of one another.

Their relationship was still new; the addiction to each other was growing more and more as the days went by. It was getting harder to focus on other things whenever they were around each other and even when they were apart, they were still constantly on each others mind. They were head over heels smitten with each other.

“Okay. Study. Right.” Himchan smiled at him as if he knew something Yongguk didn't.

“I'm serious. You have that big exam for your math class.” Yongguk said as he took out a notebook from his backpack. “You came here so I can help you with it.”

“I still don't know why I need this math class. It has nothing to do with my major.” Himchan crossed his arms and pouted.

“It's the same reason why we have to take a science class. They want our money. Now take out your book and notes.” Yongguk said, grabbing the pencil that was at the bottom of his backpack.

Himchan huffed before taking out his textbook that had his notebook gracefully shoved in between the pages, bookmarking the page he needed to go over. He scooted closer to Yongguk, resting the book on top of both their laps. He could feel the way Yongguk's body reacted just by being so close; his own body was reacting the same way.

“Say, what if I have a little incentive?” Himchan turns his face towards Yongguk and smiles when Yongguk turns to him; a light blush tinting Yongguk's cheeks. “What if for every right answer I get, I get a kiss?” He innocently batted his eyelashes, hoping that this would work.

Yongguk glared at his boyfriend before he turned his head back towards the textbook on his lap. “I know what you're doing, Himchan...and fine. One kiss for every right answer.” Yongguk looked back up at his boyfriend trying to seem as convincing as he could. “A quick peck. Nothing more.”

Himchan beamed back at him. “Nothing more.”

 

The textbook had been long forgotten as it laid on the floor of Yongguk's apartment, their notebooks scatted around. The only sound in the apartment was the sound of lips smacking together, saliva being exchanging and soft moans. Himchan had straddled Yongguk's hips the fist chance he got, claiming his boyfriend's plush lips. It was all part of his master plan. He really didn't need Yongguk's help studying for his math exam, he had it in the bag. He just came to Yongguk's apartment because he knew that Yongnam wouldn't be here and they would finally have the apartment to themselves. Himchan wasn't sure just how far they would get but if they were to just stay here and make out, then he was perfectly fine with that.

“God, I love kissing you.” Himchan said when he pulled away from Yongguk to catch his breath. He his lips as he admired the fullness of his boyfriend's lips. “I could kiss you for days.”

“You're not so bad yourself.” Yongguk chuckled as he slid his hand underneath Himchan's shirt causing his boyfriend to shiver.

“Can we just stay like this forever?” Himchan rested his forehead against Yongguk's and closed his eyes. He didn't see his boyfriend's face light up with joy.

“Forever? There's a forever?”

Himchan realized the word he just used and pulled back. Forever. He had used the word forever. They hadn't even told each other that they love each other yet. Which he does! Well, at least he thinks he does. He knows it's early in the relationship for the words “forever” and “love”; he didn't want to ruin what they had and scare Yongguk off. He liked Yongguk too much.

“Um-I mean-uh-well-you know-um-” Himchan stuttered.

“I hope there's a forever.” Yongguk ran his hand along the side of Himchan's face causing the flush on his fair skin to deepen. “I would really like there to be a forever with us.”

“Me too.” Himchan smiled back at his boyfriend.

Yongguk captured Himchan's lips again. He was overjoyed at the possibility of forever. He moaned when Himchan took the bottom of his lip and lightly it. Their tongues danced around each other causing the both of them to get lost in each other. Yongguk moaned when Himchan's hand lightly tugged on his hair; the other hand ran down Yongguk's clothed back. Yongguk grabbed hold of Himchan's hip when his boyfriend ground against him.

A loud slam of the front door pulled the lover birds away from getting hot and heavy.

“Dammit Yongguk! We had a deal!” Yongnam dropped his sports bag on the floor.

Yongguk's face turned a deep shade of red as his twin stared at him and his boyfriend, who had his face buried in Yongguk's chest. Himchan hoped that if he didn't move, then he wouldn't be seen by Yongnam. He knew that it wouldn't work; he just couldn't face Yongnam.

“Sock on the doorknob or you lock yourselves up in your bedroom. Not the living room...” Yongnam said as he walked to the kitchen.

“Come on.” Yongguk told Himchan, who moved off of him. They both ran to Yongguk's bedroom and locked the door.

“I'd rather not walk in on my twin face.” Yongnam said as he walked back into the living room with a water bottle in his hand, thinking that he was still talking to his twin. He was pretty sure what was going to come next so he walked to the couch and the television making sure that the volume would drown out any other noise that would come in the apartment.

 


Even when they're dating, Yongguk and Himchan can't get any privacy lol.  I can't tell you what they did in Yongguk's room, that's something for me to know and for you to imagine.  Dirty birds lol.

I was acutally working on a different drabble from when they were dating but I got stuck and instead of dwelling on that one and trying to figure it out, I moved to a different one.  And I know I sound like a broken recorded but I'm sorry for not updating as frequent as I used to.  I just got busy writing over things (damn you Yuri on Ice) and I've been pretty salty and bitter lately that it's interfering with me writing gross fluff.  Hopefully I'll get back on track and start updating as frequent as I used to.

Anyways, hope you liked this one.  Let's see what I write for the next one!

Subscribe and upvote if you haven't already, and leave comments!

Come drop me a line @amorala if you want to talk.

Til next time lovelies~