Please Read!!!!

Life As We Know It

Hi guys! Sorry to disappoint you guys but this isn't a new drabble.

I know, I know. It's been a while since I've last updated. (2 months?) Well it hasn't been that long but it feels like it. I know it feels like that for me too.

If you follow me on tumblr, then you would know that I went on a brief writing hiatus. Long story short, I had to go on hiatus because there were things I need to do that took up the time I used to write. But I'm back! The hiatus is over and I am writing again! Yay!

Now in the last chapter, I had a poll asking if you guys wanted to see drabbles of Yongguk and Himchan before they adopted their babies. And a good amount of guys want to see those drabbles still within this series. I have been trying to write one of these drabbles (or a drabble to be honest) but I got nothing. So...

This is where you guys come in!

Send me your prompts of what you guys want to see about Yongguk's and Himchan's past. Do you want to see dates? Their first time doing things? Their fights? Their celebrations? What do you want to see? Send me your prompts. Let me know what you want to see and I will try to write. No though. I know I write a lot of but I want to keep this one as free as possible.

Now don't worry, I'm not giving up on writing the babies. I still love the Bang children and there's still a lot of their stories to tell. I haven't figured out the update schedule but I might alternate between drabbles of BangHim's past to drabbles with the babies.

I'm hoping to start working on the next drabble soon. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to whip one out.

Til next time lovelies~