Drunk Night, Sobering Morning

Life As We Know It

Daehyun 5
Youngjae 5
Jongup 4
Junhong 2

Drunk Night, Sobering Morning

Yongnam changed the channel on the television trying to find something that was worth watching at one o'clock in the morning. He settled on a variety show rerun before pulling out his phone and checking his social media accounts. No surprise to him, his friends were out having fun while he was stuck at his twin's apartment taking care of his four nephews while his twin and his brother-in-law had a long deserved date night.

He contemplated if he should just take a nap until Yongguk and Himchan came back. But he decided against that when he heard the door to the apartment unlock and the giggle fits that accompanied it. He turned off the television before getting off the couch, grabbing his coat in the process. What he was met with when he walked to the front door was his twin pinned up against the wall giggling like a school girl and Himchan pressed up against him, blushing as if he just said or did something embarrassing.

Yongnam would like to say that this was the most embarrassing thing he had walked into but walking in on your twin having with his partner a couple of time was far more embarrassing. He had never thought that Yongguk was so....

He cleared his throat, pulling the two lovebirds out of their world.

“Nammie!” Himchan said as he turned to the older twin, throwing himself at him. He planted a big wet kiss on Yongnam's cheek and smiled.

“It's good to see you too Himchan.” Yongnam chuckled at his brother-in-law. He knew from all these years that Himchan was very affectionate whenever he was drunk. The drunker he got, the more affection he gave.

Himchan looked up at him, furrowing his eyebrows and pushing his bottom lip out. Yongnam cocked an eyebrow at Himchan as his brother-in-law studied his face.

“You need to get laid.” Himchan said after a while causing Yongguk to burst out laughing.

“Excuse you, I get laid plenty.” Yongnam shrugged Himchan off of him, both men laughing with Yongguk.

“Not as much as we do.” Himchan wiggled his eyebrows.

Yongnam rolled his eyes at his brother-in-law. Not only was Himchan very affectionate while he was drunk, he also had no shame when it came to talking about things of ual nature.

A noise from one of the bedrooms caused Yongnam to stop his laughter. “You two better keep it down, otherwise one of the boys will wake up meaning that one of you drunk giggling idiots will have to take care of them cause I'm leaving.”

Yongguk stood up straight and raised his right hand to his forehead, saluting his twin. “Yes, sir!”

Himchan held his finger up to his lips and a mixture of shushing and laughter was heard coming from him. “We need to be quiet. The General will be mad at us for waking up the kids.” He said in a loud whisper.

Yongnam shook his head. “I'm done with the both of you. I'm leaving. Make sure you drink a lot of water before going to sleep otherwise – nevermind. Enjoy your hangovers tomorrow.” He said before walking out of the door.

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. “Why would we have a hangover tomorrow? We're clearly not drunk.” He slurred as he leaned back on the wall so that he would stop swaying.

His attention was pulled away from the door when he felt Himchan wrap his arms around his narrow waist and press his body firmly against his. For the fourth time that night, Himchan had him pinned to the wall and if Yongguk could, he would stay like this forever. Just with less alcohol involved.

“Gukkie~ Let's do it. Let's have all the .” Himchan said between his hiccups before kissing the side of Yongguk's jaw. “All the .” He murmured against Yongguk's neck.

Yongguk moaned when Himchan rolled his hips against his. Yongguk tilted his head to the side, making it easier for his husband to ravish his long neck. Yongguk moved his hands down to cup Himchan's plump . He his lips when a sinful moan came from Himchan's mouth.

“Couch.” He managed to say in his intoxicated state both alcohol and arousal.

Himchan pulled back from Yongguk's neck and nodded. “To the couch!”

The two very drunk husbands stumbled down the mini hallway from their front door to the living room. They giggled when Yongguk almost fell. Himchan remembered what Yongnam had said about the kids and shushed Yongguk for laughing, not realizing that he was being loud himself as well.

Yongguk fell on the couch face first, his laughter muffled by the throw pillow his face was buried in. Himchan stopped himself from falling on top of Yongguk and instead sat down on the floor in front of the couch. Yongguk rolled onto his side and ran his fingers through Himchan's hair.

“Let me rest my eyes first then we can have all the .” Yongguk said as he closed his eyes, his hand still in Himchan's hair.

Himchan nodded. His own eyes needed resting themselves, he thought.

 

 

Yongguk groaned the moment he woke up. His head felt as if someone was attacking him with a jackhammer and his mouth felt as if it was stuffed with cotton. He hadn't even opened his eyes yet and he already felt like . He groaned again when he moved his body; every part of him was aching.

He winced when he slowly cracked his eyes open, the light instantly blinding him and making that jackhammer in his head move faster. What Yongguk wasn't expecting to see was his four sons standing in front of him in the living room, their faces ranging from judgment to bewilderment.

Yongguk opened his dry mouth to speak but was stopped by another groan coming from the ground. He looked down to see Himchan sprawled on the floor and most of his upper body underneath the coffee table. He could tell that Himchan was starting to wake up himself.

Without opening his eyes, Himchan tried to sit up only to smack his face right on the underside of the table. “!” He yelled before opening his eyes. “Who put the table here?”

Youngjae clicked his tongue as he shook his head at the sight in front of him. “Did you guys drank too much grownup juice again?”

Daehyun sighed and grabbed Junhong's hand. “Come on. Let's go find food to eat.”

As the three of them started to head towards the kitchen, Youngjae lingered behind to give Yongguk another disapproving look before joining his brothers in the kitchen. If he could, Yongguk would have shaken his head or reprimand Youngjae for his sass but he was too hungover to do anything but lay on the couch.

There's nothing worse than having a hangover and having your own children judge you because of it.

 


I've been wanting to write this one for a while now and I've finally been able to!  I've had this idea in my head for a while and it made me laugh every single time I thought about it.  Hopefully I was able to make it funny for you guys cause in my head this entire thing is absolutely hilarious.

No, this isn't the first time that they've had one too many drinks.  Yes, the kids have seen them hungover before.  Yes, the kids made their hungover a thousand times worse with their screaming and energy.  Yes, Himchan and Yongguk suffered the entire day.  And the grownup juice is wine of course.

I will be working on one of the requests I received for the next drabble.  Don't worry.  The breakup drabble is being worked on as well.  I know a lot of you guys have requested it and want it but I still need to hash out a few things about becuase it's not going to be an average drabble.  It's more gonna be a pretty long oneshot so I need to outline and figure some things out about it.  So it might take some time.

Subscribe and upvote if you haven't and leave me your lovely comments!

(and come talk to me on tumblr @amorala, if you want)

Til next time lovelies~