Mine!

Life As We Know It

Daehyun 4
Youngjae 4
Jongup 3
Junhong 16 months

Mine

“Mine!” Junhong screamed when Jongup grabbed a leggo from the floor. The maknae reached over and grabbed the leggo out of his brother's hand.

“Junnie, I was playing with that.” Jongup said as he reached to grab the lrggo back from his younger brother. Junhong turned so that Jongup couldn't reach for the leggo and with his free hand, he grabbed another bigger leggo that was in front of Jongup. “Junhong!”

“Mine!”

“Appa!” Jongup yelled as Junhong tried to grab all the leggos that Jongup was playing with.

Yongguk walked over to where his maknaes were in the living room to see Junhong laying on top of the leggos, shielding them from whoever wanted to get them. He sighed, sensing that this was going to end in tears.

“What's going on?” Yongguk asked.

Jongup looked up at him, tears filling his eyes. “Junnie won't let me play with the leggos.”

“Junhong.” Yongguk looked at his maknae, who stared up at him, scowling.

“Mine.” The maknae said.

“Junhong.” Yongguk said again, this time with a bit more authority.

“Mine!” Junhong screamed.

Junhong had recently fallen into a “mine” stage where he considered anything and everything his. The three older boys had all gone through this stage in one form or another. Yongguk had thought that Daehyun was the worst when he was in this stage towards Youngjae being that they are so close in age but Junhong quickly proved them wrong. Their sweet little Junhong turned into a terror whenever he would see someone with something that he wanted. Yongguk and Himchan both knew that Junhong would grow out of it, they just didn't know when exactly it would be.

“Alright, if you're going to be like.” Yongguk picked up the maknae from the floor. Junhong screamed, twisting in turning in his appa's arms. “Junhong stop.”

“No!” Junhong cried as his hands grabbed onto Yongguk's arm, trying to pry himself free but with no avail. “Appa down!”

“Oh I'm going to put you down, alright.” Yongguk walked over to the small playpen that they used to put Junhong in when he still didn't walk. Now it was used to put the maknae in time out or have him stay in one place being that the maknae liked to run around a lot.

Junhong saw the playpen and started kicking. “No!”

Yongguk set him down in the playpen much to Junhong's displeasure. The maknae started to cry, throwing himself on the floor, kicking and screaming. Yongguk closed his eyes and sighed. He knew that Junhong would stop crying eventually. He just hoped for everyone's sake that it would be soon.

“My god. What did you do to him?” Himchan said as walked through the front door with Daehyun and Youngjae right behind him. “I could hear Junhong from the elevator.” He said as he took off his shoes.

“Boys! Come back here and arrange your shoes! You don't leave them at the entrance like this!” Himchan called out to his older two boys after they kicked off their shoes and ran into the apartment.

Himchan walked into the apartment as the two older boys walked back to the little shoe rack they had at the entrance and properly placed their shoes on the rack. Himchan wrapped his arms around Yongguk's waist and Yongguk wrapped his arms around Himchan's shoulders. They shared a kiss, greeting each other like they usually do.

“Junnie went up to Jongup and pretty much claimed all the leggos for himself.” Yongguk explained to Himchan, who was still in his arms. “So he's in time out.”

“I hope none of the neighbors called the police on us because of his screams.” Himchan said.

“If they didn't call when Daehyun cries and screams then I think we'll be okay on this one.” Yongguk said causing Himchan snort.

They were both brought back to reality when Junhong started to cry again. The maknae was now standing up in his playpen looking at them both.

“Daddy mine!” Junhong cried, pointing at them. He cried louder when Yongguk kissed Himchan on his temple. “Noooo! Daddy mine!”

“I kind of feel bad for him.” Himchan said as he got out of Yongguk's hold and walked over to the playpen. Junhong now had his arms in the air, asking Himchan to pick him up.

“Yeah...I do too but he should stay in there for a bit.” Yongguk said as Himchan picked up their maknae and carried him in his arms.

“Daddy mine.” Junhong said as he wrapped his arms around Himchan and stared at Yongguk causing Himchan to chuckle.

Himchan walked over to the couch and sat down, placing Junhong in his lap. The maknae leaned back on Himchan's chest allowing his Daddy to kiss his forehead. His eyebrows furrowed and a big pout appeared on his face when Yongguk sat down next to them.

“You know he's like this only because I punished him.” Yongguk said wrapping his arm around Himchan's shoulder.

“I know. I'm taking advantage while I can before he's all 'Appa mine. Appa. Appa. Appa'.” Himchan said. Junhong had become more possessive towards Yongguk than he had with Himchan.

“Appa no.” Junhong said before turning into Himchan's chest and wrapping his small arms around his Daddy's chest. “Mine.”

“Come on JaeJae, let's go play with Jonguppie.” Daehyun said as he walked back into the living room from his and Youngjae's shared bedroom after putting away their backpacks.

“What do you guys want to play?” Youngjae asked as he walked behind Daehyun.

It all happened in a sudden quickness that neither Himchan nor Yongguk could stop it. Junhong left Himchan's lap and started running in the direction of Daehyun, not stopping until he ran into his older brother causing Daehyun to fall on his . Junhong then threw himself at Youngjae, hugging his brother tightly.

“JaeJae mine!”


Happy Birthday Junhonggie!

I didn't know if I was going to have a drabble up for his birthday cause I couldn't think of anything but then I remembered that I've been waiting to write a drabble where everything was Junhong's lol.  It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but the ending made up for it.

Don't know if I'll have anything for Halloween like I have the last two years, I'm tapped out on ideas.  I don't guarantee a drabble for Halloween even if I get suggestions.

Subscribe and upvote if you haven't and leave me your lovely comments.

Til next time lovelies~