Chapter 2: Beast

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong felt a warm sensation on his face that was making it hard for him to continue sleeping. His eyes opened slightly seeing such a bright light he knew it must be from the sun. He turned to the other side and was finally able to open his eyes.

When he saw a girl sleeping beside him he knew he wasn’t home. He sat up grabbing his phone from the nightstand. When he turned the screen on he saw the time was already a little past nine.  “” he quickly got out of bed and got dressed.

Not only did he have a meeting in fifteen minutes but it was his policy to leave early in the morning before the girl woke up. It was just a good thing that he didn’t go easy on her last night and now she was tired.

After looking somewhat presentable, he walked out of the room and headed straight to the front desk.

“Good morning sir. How may I help you” he was greeted by the front desk girl.

Jaejoong quickly took the room key out of his pocket having time to waste. “I would like to check out.” He handed the key to the girl.

As she entered the number of the room into the computer she furrowed her brow. “What about your girlfriend sir?”

“Oh she’s not my girlfriend” he denied.

“Really? Because that’s not what it sounded like” Chanmi said as she approached the front desk. “It’s just my luck that I was given the room next to yours.”

Jaejoong was surprised to see the person who had crumbled his ego last night in front of him again. He never thought he would see her again and quite frankly he had no desire to. He wasn’t sure how to respond to her but after seeing she was wearing the same clothes from last night and coming out of a hotel room he began to smirk. “I’m sorry if we disturbed your…sleep.” He doubted that’s what she was doing in there.

“You should be” she said then handed her key card to the front desk girl.

“I’m so sorry Miss. L-”

Chanmi held her hand up to stop the girl. “What did I say yesterday?”

The girl nodded “Miss Chanmi I’m so sorry. Next time I’ll give you the penthouse.”

Chanmi shook her head. “It’s okay; I’d rather stay on the ground.”

“Yes Miss Chanmi” the girl then entered her room number as checked out. “You’re all set.”

“Thank you” she began to walk away but came back. “Oh and please let the clean-up staffs know to burn the bed in room 112. I’ll make sure to tell my Father to get a new one for the room.”

Jaejoong laughed hearing her ridiculous request.

“Yes Miss Chanmi.”

The girl then handed Jaejoong his credit card and smiled. “Have a good day Mr. Kim.”

“Thank you” he took the card and ran to catch up with Chanmi. “I’m sure it must have been hard for you last night; hearing the noise coming from my room knowing that could have been you. If you regret your decision then I can give you a second chance tonight.” He winked at her expecting her to accept his invitation.

Chanmi laughed not believing how huge his ego was. “I’m sure regret is what that girl you left in the room will be feeling when she wakes up to an empty bed realizing the mistake she has made. I on the other hand only regret spending the last ten minutes around you. Next time do not bring cheap stuff to a quality place.” She got into a car that was waiting in front of the hotel for her and drove off.

Jaejoong clenched his fists in anger once she was gone. It hasn’t even been twenty four hours since the last time she hurt his ego yet she did it again. He really hated how she rejected him every time but he loved seeing her. She was the definition of his ideal girl. The only problem was that she was a bit too smart for him. She already knows his type and that could be a problem. “That girl is really something.”

He knew the feelings he felt for her weren’t the same as for other girls. He didn’t just want to have her once then leave her behind. He wanted her to like him and have her any time he wanted. The smiles he was giving her weren’t the fake ones he puts on for other girls, they were genuine. He really wanted her to fall for him so he could call her his but she was a challenge.

After getting into his car he suddenly realized he might not see her again. Yesterday was a coincidence and this morning was an even bigger coincidence. “What if I never see her again?” He stopped at a red light and looked around to see if he saw her. “How can I see her again? I want to see her again!”

The light turned green and he began to drive again thinking of what he could do. Not being able to think of anything he resorted to the last option. “God if you can hear me, I know I’m not the best person in the world but if you make it possible for me to meet her again I will change my ways.” After realizing he had practically prayed for the first time in years he began to laugh. “Oh man what am I doing? I’m going crazy. I’m sure not even God can help me with this besides how can I change after so long?”

He arrived at the hotel the meeting was taking place in and parked the car. When he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter