Chapter 30: Drunk Yoochun

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun groaned as he heard the sound of his doorbell echoing through his house. It was already the third time he was hearing it but he was determined to ignore it. The doorbell rang once more making him throw his pillow angrily across the room before getting up.

He put his shirt on as he made his way to the door. He didn’t know what the person wanted but it better be important to be present at ten in the morning.

The doorbell rang once more just as he had gotten to the door. He opened it angrily shouting “What do you want?”

“Well that’s no way to talk to me” Barbie said as she made her way inside without his permission. She glanced around at Yoochun’s home which really resembled a bachelor’s home. “You need to get your together soon you old playboy.”

“What the hell are you doing here Satan’s mistress and what makes you think you can come in here?” Yoochun didn’t feel like dealing with Barbie. He had just gotten home a few minutes ago and was about to sleep when she started ringing the doorbell.

Barbie scoffed hearing Yoochun’s nickname for her. “You really are just a boy, an old playboy who will never grow up into a man.”

“And you really are a .”

Barbie didn’t care what Yoochun said. She was only there for one reason. “Let’s just stop with the name calling for one moment and pretend we are both reasonable adults.” She sighed not wanting to admit she needed his help but in fact her whole life depended on him. “I need your help once more.”

Yoochun shook his head. “Not gonna happen.” He turned to leave but Barbie went after him. She stepped in front of him to stop him from going into his room. “Not like that you idiot. I’m never going to risk my body again.”

Yoochun pushed her to the side not wanting to have anything to do with Barbie. “I don’t care what it is. I won’t help you. Nothing good can come out of you.”

Barbie took out an envelope from her purse and handed it to Yoochun.

“What is this” Yoochun asked as he took it from her.

“I came prepared in case you didn’t want to help me willingly.” Barbie smirked as she saw Yoochun’s eyes widen when he began to read through the content.

“You want me to prove I’m Kimi’s father so you can take her away from Jae” Yoochun angrily shouted.

“Jaejoong really cares about Kimi and if I take her away from him then he will come looking for her. I will always have a reason to see him. I won’t have to go after him anymore because he will be coming to me.” She clapped her hands in excitement. “It’s brilliant isn’t it?”

“I’m not doing anything” Yoochun threw the papers onto the ground. “Jae is a good father. He took care of Kimi even now that he knows it’s not his daughter. I’m not taking away his parental rights to her. Kimi thinks he is her father. I’m not going to make her suffer by telling her it was all a lie.”

Barbie shrugged, “It doesn’t matter what you want. Those are official papers. The court is asking you to go in for the DNA test. You have to appear willingly or you will be escorted by police officers.” Barbie was satisfied with what she had done and began walking to the door. When she opened the door she remembered one last thing. “One way or another your dear friend is going to know you betrayed him. You are the reason why he lost the love of his life and his child for five years.”

“You are the one who did all that.”

Barbie shook her head with a smile. “You could have easily rejected sleeping with me. You could have told him you were Kimi’s father from the very beginning but didn’t.” Seeing Yoochun’s angry face made Barbie happy. “And you call yourself his best friend.” With that she left.

Once Barbie closed the door Yoochun picked up the nearest item to him and threw it on the ground. He wasn’t satisfied with throwing one thing. He continued to throw anything he could get his hands on. Once he was satisfied he sat on the couch and covered his face with his hands. “What am I going to do” he asked himself desperately.

***

“How has your father been Jaejoong? I haven’t seen him since the investors meeting over at your company.” Mr. Lee asked.

Jaejoong sighed, “Well he isn’t exactly perfect but he is doing better now. His doctor said his blood pressure should get better after a few weeks of taking the medication. He should be able to get back into the office sometime this month.”

Mr. Lee smiled seeing how responsible and caring Jaejoong was over his father and his company. “It must have been hard on you to take over your father’s work and continue your own.”

“It has been” Jaejoong sat back just thinking of how many days he would come back home to see Chanmi’s sleeping face. “I haven’t had much time to spend with my family but Chanmi understands.”

Mr. Lee nodded, “It’s sad to admit but that is my entire fault. There were times when Chanmi would only get to see me when she went to the office to hand me a change of clothes. It was hard on the poor thing.” Mr. Lee looked over to the kitchen where Chanmi was busy preparing dinner for them. “Now it must be easier for her, having Minchan to keep her company and all.”

“Sir, I promise to make sure she doesn’t feel lonely or neglected because of me.”

Hearing Jaejoong’s promise made Mr. Lee feel he had put his daughter in good hands. “Good.”

“Food is ready” Chanmi informed them.

Soon both Mr. Lee and Jaejoong made their way to the dining room.

“Umma can I take the one I made?”  Minchan had been helping Chanmi cook and now he felt some of the dishes were all done by him.

“Okay” Chanmi handed the plate to Minchan making sure he would be able to handle it on his own. “Be careful.”

“I will” Minchan carefully walked with the plate to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter