Chapter 41: The Best Plan Ever

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank You so much for the 100+ upvotes.

I keep my promise today by giving you this special extra chapter.

Enjoy!~

_______________________________________________________________________

-14 Years Later-

“Bye Appa” the twins chanted as they arrived to school. Minah quickly gave Jaejoong a kiss on the cheek before getting out of the car.

Once she was out Jaejoong could see Minah had shortened her skirt. “Minah” he sternly called to her.

“See you at home Appa” she quickly ran beyond the school gates knowing her father had seen the alteration she did to her school uniform.

“He saw it” Minsoo asked.

Minah nodded “He has eagle eyes or something.”

Minsoo saw his friends across the hall at the entrance of his class. “See you later after school.”

“Oh, my god Minah your brother is gorgeous” her friend admitted as she joined up with her.

“I already told you Yoon I won’t set you up. Do it on your own.”

“But I can’t” the girl whined. “Look at him, he is so handsome he has all the girls drooling over him.” She turned Minah around to see the girls who lined the halls starring in her brother’s direction.

She knew her brother was popular but unlike her father and oldest brother Minsoo had no interest in being popular among women. He was too busy loving himself. “They can all get out of their fantasy and you too” she yelled at her friend. “Soo Oppa is a narcissist who only loves himself.”

“Lies” her friend shouted back “look” she turned her to look back at Minsoo who was down on his knee tying a girl’s shoelaces.

“He doesn’t like her. He is just neat and hates untied shoelaces.” When Minah turned back she saw her friend pulling at her own laces. “Then he could do mine every day.”

Minah sighed, it was hard dealing with her brother’s popularity. She had been forced to separate from her brother because of it. They were always so close but she saw how the other girls always tried using her to get to him and decided it was best to pretend she didn’t get along with him. Then they wouldn’t ask her for a favor.

At the end of the day Minah was pouting as she finished writing her note explaining why she had fallen asleep during the lecture. School wasn’t really her thing, she got bored easily and couldn’t sit still in a boring room.

Once she was dismissed she exited her classroom and made her way to the gate where she spotted her brother being crowded by girls. Even in a sea of women Minsoo was visible because of his height.

When Minsoo spotted Minah he made his way out and went to her. “What’s wrong” he asked seeing traces of a pout on her face. He saw her hair was messily out of her pony tail “turn around.”

“No Soo not here” she knew her brother was trying to fix her pony tail but she didn’t want to give the girls any more reasons to love him.

“Come on Minah your hair is messy.”

“Maybe I like it like that” she yelled at him before walking away towards the gate.

“How dare she yell at Minsoo Oppa” the girls all got angry seeing Minah mistreat her brother.

Minsoo remained oblivious and only followed behind her quietly.

Minah walked ahead of Minsoo the entire walk home. She never looked back in fear of acting nice to him. She missed being able to hold hands with him, spending lunch with him and his friends talking about different things. She missed being MinMin. She stopped at the intersection waiting for her turn to walk across.

As she waited she felt her hair wisp along her face. She grew annoyed and undid her pony tail to do it again. She combed through her hair with her hands and fingers but couldn’t get the long strands in place. “Stupid hair! I’m going to cut you.”

“You should” Minsoo agreed with her as he caught up to her. He took the rubber band from her and began straightening out her hair. In seconds her hair was neatly tied up without a hair out of place. “I was only trying to help.” He smiled at her making her feel bad for yelling at him.

“I’m sorry Soo” she whispered.

The cars stopped as it became the pedestrians turn to cross. He took her hand and crossed the street safely. “Why did you yell at me?”

Minah puffed her cheeks out “don’t want to say.”

He poked her left cheek making it deflate “say.”

“All those girls always like you. They want to talk to you but you don’t talk to them. I’m your sister so they think I will be able to make you like them so they pretend to be my friend.”

Minsoo was surprised “since when?”

“Since we started high school” she responded.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He didn’t know his sister was suffering because of him.

“I know it’s not your fault it happens but I didn’t want you to worry. That’s why I stopped going with you during lunch. Those girls who would interrupt you and your friends claiming to be my friends never were.”

“Then why did you say they were?”

“Because I thought they would be” she gave a sad smile. “I never had any friends who are girls, they were always boys. I thought maybe now I could have some but they would only appear when you were around.”

Minsoo didn’t know that his sister didn’t have any friends when he wasn’t around. “Don’t worry” he hugged her. “I will always be your friend.”

Minah gasped as she received a hug initiated by her brother. “Soo, you are hugging me?” she couldn’t believe it.

Once they got home Minah was confronted by Jaejoong. “Minah if you ever alter your school skirt I will follow you around all day to embarrass you.”

“That’s not fair” she exclaimed. “Why do I get punished when I wear a short skirt? Not like I have a boyfriend or anything. Minsoo has a lot of girlfriends.”

“What” Chanmi exclaimed as she came out of nowhere. “How many?”

“The whole school” Minah responded.

“Really” Jaejoong asked with curiosity.

“They wish they were my girlfriends” Minsoo cockily explained.

Minah laughed backing him up “yeah he doesn’t pay any attention to them but they still keep coming.”

Chanmi sighed with relief, “I was worried you would be like your father.”

“Hey” Jaejoong stopped her “what’s wrong with me.”

“You know” Chanmi fired back causing the twins to laugh.

“Appa was a player” Minah chanted.

***

Kim Minchan & Kim Jia

“Umma we are here!” Minchan hadn’t even taken off his coat as he walked through the front door and began shouting out for his mother.

Chanmi ran out of the kitchen to greet her oldest son. “My baby is back” she chanted as she opened her arms to him. Minchan bent down to hug his mother as she wrapped her arms around him as well. “I missed you so much.” She then broke the hug and went over to Jia who had been quietly watching from the side. “I missed you too my dear. How was Japan? Did you like it?”

Jia gave a small giggle as she saw how excited Chanmi was from their return. “I loved it! Minchan showed me lots of fun places you took him to when he was a kid. He also said that some of the locations we shot at were the same ones you did when you modeled.”

 “I’m so glad the two of you were able to have fun. Between your heavy modeling schedule Jia” she knew shooting for a new brand came with many hours of hard work.  “And you running the grand opening of the hotel Minchan. I’m sure grandpa Minho had it easy with you there.”

Both Jia and Minchan denied being burdened with the various activities. “It was nothing Umma” Minchan assured his mother. “Grandpa invited all of the staff from Jia’s shoot to the grand opening.”

“He is so kind, we really had a great time on the trip Mrs. Kim” Jia smiled at her. “We are hungry though, and I can smell something delicious coming from your kitchen.”

Chanmi then remembered she was in the middle of cooking before Jia and Minchan had arrived. “Oh, yes you two must be starving. Jaejoong isn’t here yet but we can start without him. The twins are in the dining room though. I’m sure Minsoo will be glad to see you.”

Minchan nodded knowing his younger brother always looked forwards to his visits but his sister on the other hand didn’t. She was jealous of the attention he got from Chanmi who considered him her baby.

Chanmi ran back to the kitchen leaving Jia and Minchan alone.

Jia took this time to exhale and keep her nerves at bay. “Oh my god Minchan I’m so nervous I thought your mom was going to notice something was different.”

Minchan went over to his wife and hugged her. “Everything is going to be okay. Don’t be nervous.”

“But what if she gets mad? What if she hates me and-” Her rambling stopped as Minchan gave her a kiss making her forget her worries.

“Everything is going to be okay. My mom loves you, she knew we would end up together.”

“How” Jia questioned.

Minchan chuckled “I told her when were in primary school.”

Jia laughed, it was the first time she had heard about this. “Really?”

He nodded in response.

“But what about your father?” Jaejoong worried Jia, he had always been rather distant and displeased that they had run off and gotten married at the age of 18 after Chanmi had given them permission.

Minchan laughed, “my father really has nothing to say.” As Minchan got older he learned more about the reasons behind him and his mother being alone for so many years. This caused him to act out as a teenager. He smoked, snuck out of the house, and even got in fights.

Chanmi always took his side and protected him. She knew Jaejoong couldn’t see it but in many ways Minchan and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter