Chapter 40: Minsoo & Minah

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later

     

“Chanmi Umma” Kimi shouted as she and Minchan ran inside the house.

Minchan dropped his backpack on the ground like usual before looking for everyone. “Umma we’re home.”

Kimi took her backpack off and placed it on the table by the door. When she saw Minchan’s backpack she sighed and picked it up for him. “Minchan why do you always leave it on the floor?”

Minchan looked back at her and shrugged “habit.”

Kimi ran over to him and entered the kitchen together. “Do you think they are upstairs” Kimi asked as she saw Minchan opening the refrigerator.

“Maybe” he said as he took out a water bottle. “You want one” he asked Kimi.

Kimi nodded.

When he gave her the water he went back and closed the door. “Oh look” he saw a note on the refrigerator being held by magnets. “Umma is at the doctor with Minmin.” Minchan was proud of himself for making up a nickname for the twins. Both their names started with Min so he usually called them Minmin, they were always together that it was hard to call one and not the other.

Kimi gasped, “We’re alone? Appa never leaves me at home alone.”

“That’s because you’re a little girl” Minchan stated as he went into the living room.

Kimi followed him, “Just because you’re taller than me now doesn’t mean you can be mean to me. I’m still your noona and I’m not a little girl.”

Minchan laughed “relax Kimi.”

Just as they the television in the living room Kimi heard the front door. “Chanmi Umma is here.” She went over to door leaving Minchan behind.

When Chanmi opened the door she saw the twins rush past her inside. “Minsoo don’t run while holding hands. You’ll make Minah fall.”

Minah shook her head not wanting her mom to be mad at her brother. “I won’t fall.”

“Minmin” Kimi squealed as she saw the twins in front of her holding hands like usual. She went over to them and hugged them tightly.

Minah let go of Minsoo’s hand and wrapped her arms around Kimi’s neck. “Unnie” she squealed, Minsoo on the other hand struggled to get out of the hold “hair” he said.

When he was out of the hug he took off his hat and fixed his hair that Kimi ruined. One thing that had become clear about Minsoo was how much he cared about his hair. He didn’t let anyone touch it, only Chanmi.

“Minsoo be nice and hug your Noona” Chanmi told him.

Minsoo then hugged Kimi and looked at Chanmi.

When she nodded he let go. “Hyung” he shouted as he went looking for Minchan.

Chanmi shook her head with a sigh. “That boy is too much to handle.” She saw how he went over to the couch and sat with Minchan to watch cartoons. “How long have you two been here” Chanmi asked.

“Just ten minutes” Kimi guessed. She wasn’t too sure of the exact time. “Is Appa working late today” Kimi asked Chanmi.

“I don’t know” Chanmi shrugged. “Why do you ask?”

“Appa told me do my homework here.” Kimi picked up Minah “but I want to play with Minah first.

“Yay” Minah giggled liking the idea of Kimi playing with her.

Chanmi nodded understanding. “I guess they will be coming late today.” Kimi would always walk home from school, to their house. Kimi and Minchan’s school was closer to their home than Yoochun’s home. They would walk together and Yoochun would pick her up after work so Chanmi was use to it. “Go ahead and play with Minah, I’ll make lunch for us then I’ll help you with homework after.”

“Thanks Chanmi Umma” Kimi left with Minah.

Chanmi liked having Minchan and Kimi around. They helped her keep the twins busy while she got some things done.

“Kimi, Minchan, Minmin lunch is ready” she shouted from the kitchen.

Instantly she heard the stampede running towards her. “Minchan baby help Minsoo and Minah up.”

“I’m the baby” Minah quickly defended her title.

Chanmi laughed, it was a habit to call Minchan baby. She had always called him that but because of Jaejoong she had to stop. Seeing Minah’s pout let Chanmi know Minah was feeling sensitive. “I’m sorry baby” she kissed Minah’s chubby cheek then lifted her into the chair.

Minah giggled liking that she got her title back.

Jaejoong had told her she was the baby of the house. She was the youngest and forever would be his baby. Since then Chanmi couldn’t call Minchan baby.

She gave Minchan and Kimi their food first then went over to Minah. She placed the plate in front of her and put a bib around her neck to keep her as clean as possible. “Eat the carrots too Minah or I won’t give you juice.” Minah pouted, she hated carrots but she would eat them if she got juice in return.

Chanmi then went over to Minsoo. She placed his plate in front of him then began to put the bib but was rejected. “I don’t want it” Minsoo pushed away the bib.

“Minsoo you’re going to get dirty.”

Minsoo shook his head and began to eat.

Chanmi sighed, Minsoo was always stubborn. “Why don’t you want it?”

“Hyung doesn’t have one” Minsoo pointed at Minchan who explained to him. “I’m big, I don’t need it. You’re little.”

Minsoo shook his head, “No I want like hyung” and continued to eat.

Chanmi put down the bib giving up. She knew he would regret it later when he got dirty, that was something Minsoo hated. “Okay then…if you get dirty…”

Minsoo shook his head again as he ate. He was sure he wouldn’t get dirty.

“Minsoo-ah is stubborn” Kimi said.

Chanmi nodded, “He wants to be older like Minchan.” She took out her phone as she heard a notification.

To: Chanmi

From: Jae

Are you home?

To: Jae

From: Chanmi

Yes, we are all home. They are all alive and healthy. You don’t have to text me every ten minutes.

To: Chanmi

From: Jae

Yes I do! I want to know what you are doing.

To: Jae

From: Chanmi

No, you want to know what they are doing.

To: Chanmi

From: Jae

Exactly, I want to know what you are doing with them. I always want to know. I want to be with you 24/7.

To: Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter