Chapter 38: Nursery

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some sweet moments ahead.

You might get a cavity. 

(JK that was a lame joke -_-)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong watched as Yunho entered his office and sat down in front of him. “So what is the reason for you calling me here” Yunho asked.

“For this” he pushed a folder in front of him. “You’re Barbie’s lawyer; I trust you can inform her of what is on those papers.” Jaejoong waited for Yunho to read them.

As Yunho read through the papers he found a statement that bothered him. “You think Barbie is danger to your wife and children?”

Jaejoong nodded, “She has shown her desire to replace Chanmi countless times. With her pregnant there isn’t much she can do to defend herself. Before she would use force and get Barbie to leave but now I worry Barbie will do something to her. Recently she came trying to provoke Chanmi into a fight and it was clear to me what Barbie’s overall intentions were.”

“You know a restraining order like this is very limited. You filed for it because Chanmi’s pregnant so afterwards what will you do?”

“Hope that she forgets about everything, moves on with her life, and lets me move on with mine. I hate having to deal with her. It only brings up the unwanted past.” Jaejoong had no desire to keep Chanmi waiting for peace in their lives.

Yunho nodded understanding the situation. “I may not like you or the fact that Chanmi decided to stay married to you but Chanmi is my friend. If Barbie is messing with her then you can count with my help.” Yunho took the folder with him and left Jaejoong’s office.

He knew Barbie was a bit off from when he was representing her for her custody case. He just never imagined she would go as far as trying to ruin Chanmi’s life. He thought she only wanted Jaejoong to pay and give back her daughter but now Yunho knew he had understood. What Barbie wanted was to make Chanmi suffer by taking her husband from her.

Being an important issue Yunho decided that the aster he gets the papers in Barbie’s hands the better. He went over to her house and rang her doorbell. He was sure Barbie wasn’t going to take things lightly just like the last time.

“Oh Yunho, what are you doing here” Barbie asked confused as to why he was there but suddenly remembered something. “Did you find a way for me to get my daughter back?”

Yunho shook his head, “no, I’m here for another reason.” He handed her the folder containing the paperwork for the restraining order. “Mr. Kim asked me to give this to you.”

Barbie’s brow furrowed as she took the folder and began reading it. “Restraining order” Barbie shouted in disbelief.

“Yes, it’s a simple one so you shouldn’t have much trouble keeping it. You are restricted from going near Mrs. Kim or her family. As long as you stick to your own business then you won’t have trouble with the authorities.”

“I don’t like the way you are talking to me Yunho.” She could sense he was being hostel towards her. “Aren’t you planning to help me?”

Yunho shook his head with a smirk. “I would never help someone who is trying to harm my friend. It was one thing to help you regain custody of your daughter. That was something against Jaejoong, who I don’t like.” Yunho watched as Barbie’s face showed signs of anger. “Now I know you are trying to harm Chanmi. You want to make her suffer when she has no fault in the way your life has turned out.” He turned to leave but turned back around to tell her one more thing. “This is the last time I will be considered your lawyer and if you ever go against that restraining order I will make sure you receive maximum punishment.”

Barbie kicked her door closed when she saw Yunho leaving. “That stupid idiot” she ripped the papers into pieces letting them fall like snow. “Now what am I supposed to do?”

***

Jaejoong tip toed his way through the hall. He didn’t want to wake Minchan or Chanmi. It was already two in the morning and he was barely coming home.

When he entered his bedroom he saw Chanmi fast asleep. She was lying on her side of the bed hugging the person size pillow she had grown attached to during her pregnancy. Being pregnant only gave two sleeping position options, on her back or on her side. When she lay on her side she liked to cuddle u to the pillow and place her leg ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter