Chapter 10: His Secret

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong laughed along to the jokes some of his V.I.P’s made. He would take an interest in making sure the V.I.P guests were the most satisfied. He wanted to make sure they felt they had something to come back for. The great atmosphere that was created in the club was thanks to the people and the music. He made it his mission to visit the V.I.P area in every club and make sure his regulars were satisfied with their experience.

As he was talking to a table full of other young business owners he saw Junsu signaling him over from the corner of his eye. He excused himself promising to be back later on.

“What is it this time” Jaejoong asked.

Junsu sighed, “She’s here and she wants you to meet her in your office. She is already waiting for you there.”

“Alright just remember to come in fifteen minutes and interrupt saying there is an emergency.” After Junsu nodded to agree with the plan Jaejoong left.

This particular club had an office in the back that was soundproof so it was quiet inside. When he got to the door he sighed knowing only bad things could happen after he opened the door. As he opened it he caught sight of the person he most hated in the world. “What do you want now Barbie?”

Barbie’s hair had grown past her shoulders and was now a light brown shade. She smiled at him happy to see he was alone in front of her again. “It’s been months since we last saw each other. Don’t you miss me?” She quickly went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Don’t try to deny it.”

Jaejoong closed his eyes feeling annoyed by Barbie’s presence. He reached up to his neck and removed her from himself. “Why would I miss you when I have Chanmi?”

Barbie scoffed hearing the name she hated the most. “That stupid isn’t even pretty. I am way better than she will ever be. Why can’t you realize it and divorce her so we can be together?”

“Never” Jaejoong responded emphasizing every letter to let her know how serious he was.

“It will happen one day.” She smiled regaining her previous mood. “Anyway you know why I’m here. I want you to come with me tonight.”

Just then Junsu knocks on the door before entering. “Jaejoong we have an emergency.”

“Oh cut the crap” Barbie shouted. “I know your little plan. I let it slide the last two times but not this time. It’s been too long.”

Junsu gave Jaejoong the sorry look and left not feeling comfortable hearing the rest of their conversation. He waited outside the door for when Jaejoong got out in case he needed anything.

Jaejoong sighed feeling defeated.

“Now, my sweet Jaejoong.” Barbie smiled as she once again returned to his side. “We had a deal. As long as you continue seeing me I won’t tell your precious Chanmi that you slept with me while the two of you were engaged.”

“I don’t know why I keep this promise with you. I don’t even remember that night just like I don’t remember sleeping with you the time you sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter