Chapter 27: Kidnap

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Barbie waited outside of Kimi’s school early in the morning. She wanted to see Kimi and talk to her alone. All she had to do was wait for Chanmi to drop her off and enter the school.

Her face lit up as she saw Chanmi’s car pull up at the school. She saw Kimi and Minchan come out but not Chanmi. She recognized the maid as one of Mrs. Kim’s maids. “Where is the ” she spoke out loud wondering why Chanmi hadn’t taken the kids herself.

When the kids have gone inside the school the maid walked back to the car. Barbie took this chance and ran across the street to meet her before she got into the vehicle. “Hey Haru.”

“It’s Hara” the maid said a bit annoyed.

Barbie shook her head uninterested “Haru, Hara, same thing. Now tell me do you usually drive my daughter to school?”

“No, Chanmi likes to do it herself. I got asked by the young master to drive the children this week in her absence.”

“Oh” Barbie smirked at the thought of Chanmi being away. “Where did Chanmi go?”

Hara shook her head, “I’m not sure. All I know is that she went out of the country for work and won’t be back until Sunday afternoon.”

Barbie’s smirk turned into a smile as she walked away from Hara without any further words. “Perfect” she said to herself as she walked away from the school.

Inside Minchan and Kimi put their backpacks away in their assigned cubby and went to sit at their desks.

Jia smiled as she saw Minchan sitting down in front of her. She had been waiting for him. “Minchan thanks for coming to my birthday on Saturday.”

“It was really fun” Minchan smiled back at her.

“It really was” Kimi added, “It helped Minchan not be sad anymore about Chanmi Umma going to work.”

“Do you miss her a lot” Jia asked.

Minchan nodded with a smile, “Yes but I don’t feel sad because she calls me a lot.”

This made Jia feel happy for him. “That’s good.”

After school Kimi and Minchan waited with Jia. They had their backpacks on ready to go when their parents came for them. When Jia’s mom arrived she waved goodbye to them and left.

Kimi looked towards the door waiting for Hara. “I don’t see her coming.” Hearing her made Minchan curious and went over to her. As he looked around he spotted a familiar face, “Appa.”

This caught Kimi’s attention and she too saw him. “Teacher Appa is here.”

After getting the okay from their teacher the two of them went out and ran towards him. Kimi hugged him and looked up at him with a smile “Appa you came for us.”

Jaejoong smiled seeing his children’s surprised faces. “Yes and I’ll come tomorrow too.” He took hold of Minchan’s hand and Kimi’s with the other. “Now let’s go home. Umma is going to call soon.”

At the mention of his mother Minchan walked quickly dragging them along.

On the other side of the street Barbie watched as Jaejoong got his children inside the car. She stayed there watching until they left the school. She couldn’t hear them at all and didn’t get to talk to Kimi like she had planned. But now she knew she had to come earlier tomorrow if she wanted to try again.

***

The next day Kimi and Minchan waited eagerly for Jaejoong to pick them up just like he had told them the day before. Kimi was the first one at the door seeing all the parents who came to pick up her classmates.

“Kimi please come away from the door. We want there to be room for people to get out” the teacher told her.

Kimi only went away for a few seconds before going back again.

Minchan on the other hand was busy talking to Jia while she waited for her mother to come as well. As he and she talked Jia drew his attention over to the door. “Who is that with Kimi?” She pointed over at a woman who was holding onto Kimi’s hand and talking to her.

Minchan immediately looked over and recognized the woman. “That’s Kimi noona’s Umma.”

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter