Chapter 7: New House

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Kim got out of the car carrying a large flat package. She walked up the stone path that led to Chanmi and Jaejoong’s new house. After getting married Jaejoong and Chanmi moved out to a house Jaejoong chose on his own.

After coming back from their honeymoon Chanmi discovered her stuff was already in the house thanks to her father and her new in-laws.

Mrs. Kim rang the doorbell and almost instantly the door was opened. Chanmi smiled as she saw Mrs. Kim, “oh Mrs. Ki- I mean Eomeonim.” Mrs. Kim laughed hearing Chanmi almost forget to stop calling her Mrs. Kim.

“Come inside” Chanmi opened the door wide enough for Mrs. Kim to get the package through the door. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yes it is.” Mrs. Kim set the package down in the living room and opened one end of it. Chanmi closed the front door and joined her in the living room.

Mrs. Kim pulled out a large framed picture and showed it to Chanmi. “Isn’t it beautiful? You and Jaejoong make such a lovely couple.”

Chanmi smiled as she saw her wedding photo for the first time. “It really is beautiful. I don’t remember looking that good when we took the picture.”

“You were absolutely beautiful in your wedding dress and my Jaejoong looked his handsomest. You two shined that day.” She placed the picture against the wall and stood back. “I loved it so much that I got one this size for my house as well.”

Chanmi was surprised to hear Mrs. Kim was going to hang up their wedding photo in her house. “Eomeonim isn’t the picture a bit big?”

Mrs. Kim shook her head. “Not at all, I want everyone to see my beautiful daughter-in-law and son when they enter the house.”

The only response Chanmi gave was a small laugh before the front door opened and Jaejoong walked in with a smile on his face. “I’m home” he said as he walked over to Chanmi and hugged her.

“Welcome b-" Chanmi’s words were cut off as Jaejoong kissed her.  After he broke the kiss Chanmi only looked at him with a puzzled look. She didn’t understand why he had suddenly kissed her.

Jaejoong sighed feeling content with the kiss. “I had been thinking about that all day at work. It feels so good to finally do it.”

“Kiss me?”

He nodded, “just coming home in general, knowing you are here waiting for me made it impossible to concentrate on work.”

Mrs. Kim smiled seeing the two of them displaying so much love. “I never thought I would hear you say such words Jae.”

Jaejoong smiled at his mother. “All it took was the right girl to make me this way.”

“I’m so glad” Mrs. Kim approached the two and embraced them at once. “By the looks of things I won’t have to wait long for a grandchild.” She let go of them and began giggling to herself at the thought of the two of them becoming parents. “I can already imagine my grandchild being the most beautiful or handsomest.” She began walking towards the door in a quick pace. “I should get going so the two of you can be alone. I’m sure you two missed each other today.”

After Mrs. Kim had left Jaejoong looked back to Chanmi. “You know she’s right.”

“About what” Chanmi asked.

“I really did miss you today. It was the first day since we got married that I had to leave your side.” He nuzzled his face into her neck making her giggle. “I kept forgetting to do my work and just thought about how I would get to kiss you when you welcome me home.”

“You can’t be like that.” She pulled away from him making him face her. “You have to concentrate and do a good job.”

Jaejoong shook his head. “I don’t want to. I just want to stay here with you.” He leaned in and gave her a small peck on the lips. “I love you.”

Hearing his random confessions of love made Chanmi giggle and smile brightly. “I love you too but you have to do your best at work.”

He nodded, “understood.” Jaejoong smirked as he tilted his head to the side pointing to the stairs. “Now how about I show you how much I missed you today?”

Chanmi laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Why don’t you just tell me?”

Jaejoong immediately picked her up bridal style and began walking to the stairs. “I’d rather show you.”

***

Jaejoong paced back and forth in the room. He couldn’t believe his current situation. It had only been four months since he got married and he already had to be on a business trip.

He was used to business trips but this was the first trip he was taking as a married man. It was hard to leave Chanmi behind and for so long. It had already been a week since he last saw her and he didn’t know how much longer he could stay away from her. He needed Chanmi by his side. He wanted to hold her, to kiss her, to sleep and wake up beside her.

“Yah! Stop walking around like that before you leave a whole in the ground” Junsu shouted out to him. He couldn’t take it anymore. Jaejoong had been pacing for fifteen minutes already and it was annoying him. “Can’t you just sit still?”

Jaejoong sighed as he continued walking. “No I can’t. I am stuck here, a thousand miles away from my beautiful wife with the two of you.”

“Harsh” Micky said sarcastically without lifting his eyes from the tablet in his hands.

“I just can’t stand it anymore Micky. I haven’t seen my wife in over a week.”

“Ahh…” Junsu nodded “I get it. You are ually frustrated.”

“Yes!” Jaejoong groaned at his cruel reality.

Junsu shook his head. “I thought you were used to it since you were the same when you were trying to get Chanmi to date you.”

“Actually there were a few times where I couldn’t help myself” Jaejoong confessed with a low voice.

The confession made Junsu’s eyes widen. He had thought Jaejoong really was committed to only Chanmi during that time.

Seeing Junsu’s expression made Jaejoong feel a bit guilty. “B-but it was just twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter