Chapter 1: Cheap Stuff

The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A blonde haired man made his way through the crowd of bodies that were grinding against each other. The smell of alcohol and sweat mixed in the air along with a hint of expensive cologne and perfume.  He couldn’t find the person he was looking for but he found someone else who might be able to find him. “Micky” he shouted trying to make his voice louder than the music.

The person then turned around seeing his friend. “What’s up Junsu?”

“I’m looking for Jaejoong. Have you seen him?”

Micky pointed over to the bar where Jaejoong was currently being surrounded by girls in short dresses who wanted his full attention. “Over there having no problem finding company for the night” Micky chuckled.

Junsu shook his head knowing it would be hard to get his attention when he had so many girls around him. “Thanks Micky” he said before going over to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled as the girls around him left him no breathing space. So many female bodies pushed against his only boosted his ego.

When Junsu got to Jaejoong he stood in front of him and gave him the sign. The sign was Junsu pointing at his watch with two fingers. Whenever he gave Jaejoong the sign it meant there was something wrong.

“Excuse me ladies.” Jaejoong pulled away from the seven girls who were pouting and whining. He turned back to them with a smile that was sure to captivate each and every one of them. “I’ll be right back.” He then went over to Junsu who immediately began to fill him in on the problem.

“Jae we have a problem up in the V.I.P area. Two of the V.I.P’s are fighting over both three. We already tried offering it to the bigger group but the other girl won’t stand down. She says she deserves better treatment because of her status.”

Jaejoong sighed, “Shall I take action then?” He straightened out his tie and began walking to the stairs that led up to the second floor where the V.I.P booths were. Junsu followed behind him glad that they would finally resolve the problem.

When Jaejoong got to the top he saw the two groups that were at each other’s necks fighting over the middle booth which also happen to be the biggest. On one side the leader of the group seemed to be a girl with short blonde hair that just reached her shoulders. Behind her was a group of five other girls who were backing up their friend.

The blonde haired girl was a mess. She had her teeth gritted, fists balled up, and her make-up was becoming smeared as she kept trying to pass the security guard that held her back.

On the other hand her rival seemed completely calm. The girl had brown long hair that was softly curled. She had her arms crossed as she starred at the short haired girl who was struggling against the security guard. She didn’t move a muscle as she spoke calmly to her rival. “Listen Barbie, my group has twelve people in it while yours only has five. It only makes sense that booth number three goes to us.”

“I am Han Barbie! I deserve better treatment.” The blonde haired girl shouted to the security.

Jaejoong then stepped in with a smile on his face causing Barbie to calm down. “Miss Han I’m sorry if you are feeling like the treatment you are receiving isn’t the best but I’m sure you must understand how booth number three would be the best accommodation for Miss…” Jaejoong looked over at the other girl as if asking for her name.

“Chanmi” the girl simply answered.

Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter